Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20610 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

Shhh. . Don't let her hear. . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2011
pLEASE just wondering where Mama-Gee has gone, or did she change username
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Theblessed(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
[b][size=16pt] Oh, dear sisters, don't even let that worry you all.  Jealousy is a disease in Women! It did not start today, it started in the Biblical days - remember the stories in Genesis about Abraham and his ladies Sarah and her maid - Hagar and, what about Jacob and his ladies - Rachel and Leah her sister. As you can see it is in us and will not go away.

Women have always been jealous of each other especially, when you are more beautiful than your rivals are - heaven let loose! They will throw anything and everything at you especially, urgly ones among them who have never been told even for once, that they are beautiful.

Some would ask, have you  been told? Absolutely!!!!! People have always told me. However, the first that ever told me so were my parents.  From the moment my parents conceived me, they sang it into my ear even till now, I could still hear them say it and I'm  proud to say yes, I am beautiful I know I am and what can urgly sisters do about it? grin  

It's the confidence parents must give to their children - telling them every day that they are loved and beautiful and my parents did a good job hence, my attitude and if yours didn't do it, tough! wink  

You see, women jealousy can stem from simple things as, the lipstick on you big thick lips and the eye shadow on you big brown eyes.  If it's not for your long red fingernails and hairs - oh did I say hair or weave?  Then, it will be the way you carry yourself and, what about your education, career and the money that goes with it, crowned with your gorgeous beauty, which it's MOULD was broken the moment you were born, so that there's no replica of you because, you're unique. grin grin

Babe, I say, just don't bother with urgly sisters! They will always be jealous because, that's all they can do.  They are cursed with hard work before they could get on in life including attracting the opposity sex and you are blessed  - can't you see that?

You only have to step out in-style in the street and there's commotion everywhere - TRAFFIC JAM!!! They can't cause traffic jams, can they? No, because, they're urgly and that pisses them off! So, ignore them and enjoy your blessing for 'a thing of beauty is a joy forever' and your beauty is your joy forever so, claim it!  
[/size][/b]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
I am jealous of Annawhite's big piece of fufu! angry angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am jealous of Annawhite's big piece of fufu! angry angry
big piece of fufu?gud lawd
LOL!
mrs chima
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by poweredcom(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Because they are toooooooo deeeespppeeerrraaate
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ the blessed parents are supposed to tell their child he or she is beautiful even if they`re not. Thats why we say monkey no fine but im mama go still like am. I`m not referring to you personally abeg. I`m sure you`re very beautiful. But in any case, one should never assume that just because someone is beautiful, they dont envy.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
**looking @Ann's picture miserably**
^
Rubbish!
Is that what i'm supposed to wish for as a gf?
HELL NO!!!.
What is there to be jealous about even? Did i here someone ulter the word "fufu" . Mtcheew! I don't do MILFs!!

I thought someone wanted to leave/delete his/her Nairaland Account?
What in the the hell is he/she still doing here??
And to think i was rejoicing and thankin me stars for the elimination of one FMK!!.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
tpiah!:

@ the blessed parents are supposed to tell their child he or she is beautiful even if they`re not. Thats why we say monkey no fine but im mama go still like am. I`m not referring to you personally abeg. I`m sure you`re very beautiful. But in any case, one should never assume that just because someone is beautiful, they dont envy.
Loool. . Tpiah,dem ban you again?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2011
@OP,this is true. some women are so jealous of other women's beauty,because such women have a low self esteem.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2011
True.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
Howdy sis Chima? cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hey suga! How you be sis?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

**looking @Ann's picture miserably**
^
Rubbish!
Is that what i'm supposed to wish for as a gf?
HELL NO!!!.
What is there to be jealous about even? Did i here someone ulter the word "fufu" . Mtcheew! I don't do MILFs!!

I thought someone wanted to leave/delete his/her Nairaland Account?
What in the the hell is he/she still doing here??
And to think i was rejoicing and thankin me stars for the elimination of one FMK!!.

2 lame
keep tryin!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by seedord247(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
Why won't kemistry be jealous of Genevieve despite the fact Geni don born and Kemistry never born. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
seedord247:

Why won't kemistry be jealous of Genevieve despite the fact Geni don born and Kemistry never born. grin grin grin

lol
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
tpiah!:

@ the blessed  parents are supposed to tell their child he or she is beautiful even if they`re not. Thats why we say monkey no fine but im mama go still like am. I`m not referring to you personally abeg. I`m sure you`re very beautiful.   But in any case, one should never assume that just because someone is beautiful, they dont envy.

THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE! insecurity is blind when it comes to looks. Some of the finest women suffer the most from insecurity hence their being nasty to others or making their looks dictate/run their lives.

@Chima & Annawhite, hi girlies! I hope you two are good/having a good day. smiley
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE! insecurity is blind when it comes to looks. Some of the finest women suffer the most from insecurity hence their being nasty to others or making their looks dictate/run their lives.

@Chima & Annawhite, hi girlies! I hope you two are good/having a good day. smiley

im doin okay! aw r u holdin up?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^I'm fine sweety. Just @ work. . .and bored lol.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Gabbrielle: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
interesting topic,

I am a current victim.I no too fine oh.I just tall,sabi book small,dey reserved oh, i no dey do shakara oh
hmm,but the kain gang up wey i dey face now ehn,hmm e no get part two  cry  cry  cry  cry

really,sistas,y are we always hating
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chika98: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Haters, Hating and Swag are like the most over used words ever!

I'm a grown woman who's confident with herself so much so that I pay all and sundry compliments all the time
It isn't a big deal. If I don't fancy something; I'd say it doesn't mean I'm hating on you. I've got a wonderful life as
is to focus on what others have. It is what it is.
Most times no one is "hating" just stating the obvious that most people are either too kind that they won't say it
or they're one of the same with you.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Gabbrielle: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
sounds like someone familiar.TRUE!!!

"but just too kind not to say it to your face.yeah right, "

Just saying,we got to watch one another's back (esp where the men are involved)
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Biabeke(f): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2011
This has happened to me so many times. I am light skinned with long hair, so both black American and African women will approach me and ask if my hair is real. I will tell them yes, and the next question is "Are you biracial?" I politely tell them that I am a 100% Nigerian. Then I start getting the nasty glares and hisses.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Konjour(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2011
grin grin grin Y'all have made my evening tick with some broken ribs. Thanks for the humour.
@Topic, lipsrsealed
***Whistles out of thread and slams the door*** wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Princek12(m): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2011
this one's for the ugly chicks who envy other beautiful chicks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Princek12(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^I'm fine sweety. Just @ work. . .and bored lol.

It is unfortunate that those girls were hating on you. Since you are blessed with a phat behind, please flaunt it and buy clothes that fit your body. Those flat behind girls are just jealous and will make disparaging comments about how having a phat behind is unattractive. But, trust me, they wish they had a bootay like yours.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 3:06am On Feb 06, 2011
@topic That's how women are. This is the reason i laugh when someone says it'll be better if there were no men in the world,  The women will eventually start fighting each other
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2011
If you pay attention in class, you would see that women are competitive with other women to get THE ATTENTION OF MEN duh. 

So the world without men WILL REDUCE THAT.  We have the WORLD WITH MEN and it is bleeped UP so the world with only women couldn't be that much worser.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 3:32am On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

If you pay attention in class, you would see that women are competitive with other women to get THE ATTENTION OF MEN duh.
The competition starts with the women first, A woman first thinks that the other woman is smarter or has better physical features and then it seems the only way to confirm is via men and thats when the ATTENTION OF MEN THING COMES INTO PLAY,
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by excoba101: 4:57am On Feb 06, 2011
from my point of view, na men jealous pass(they can kill fellow man because of beef and jealousy), there is hardly a different in terms of behaviors between men and women of today and anyone who still try to do it the old way will be castigated by the majority for being so,
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by shotster50(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2011
@Mrs, Chima,

If you wash my shitty boxers e no go badt oh
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 06, 2011
@Theblessed, you are hilarious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / What Makes A Relationship Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.