Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20638 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

angry
And I thought I told you to get a Grammar tutor??
Sometimes I even fell ashamed of quoting your posts - no kidding.

i'll gladly obliged,if only u r cuming with me

jump off the cliff if u dont like my grammar
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
annawhite:

i'll gladly obliged,if only u r cuming with me

jump off the cliff if u dont like my grammar

Awww babiiie, can't do wifout me already huh? tongue
Woman don't you dare flirt wif me!!! - cos its not going to work!
My baby looks at my ev'post, She'll be disapointed at my low taste wink
Partaining the cliff issue,
Well I'll if that would make you happy undecided
But promise me You would cry and make a shrine for me  tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

Well I'll if that would make you happy then I will undecided
But promise me You would cry and make a shrine for me tongue
*scream* go to hell and have a permanent life there
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

Awww babiiie, can't do wifout me already huh? tongue
Woman don't you dare flirt wif me!!! - cos its not going to work!
My baby looks at my ev'post, She'll be disapointed at my low taste wink
Partaining the cliff issue,
Well I'll if that would make you happy undecided
But promise me You would cry and make a shrine for me  tongue
? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by udonna777: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
It is a normal thing in dating world, if their is no jealousy their will be no makeups  angry not only women, men hav the same problem, A guy can be jealous of his guy that normal attract girls
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
I've been in hell for the past 5days silly,  wink
Nofin will give me greater pleasure than draggin you down to hell wif me  tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by calddon(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
its 1 of their characteristics.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

I've been in hell for the past 5days silly,  wink
Nofin will give me greater pleasure than draggin you down to hell wif me  tongue
tot as much,go for dat surgery and everything will be fine
stay away from dat woman who shot u in d balls altho u dont deserve a second life
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2011
Anna, I'm done.
Lets Call A Truce, shall We?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Anna, I'm done.
Lets Call A Truce, shall We?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
i hate u
*sighing and walking away*
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
Weel same here!
I bet you, I'll make your remaining days on NL here a living hell. Rubbish!!! angry
Mtcheeeew!!! angry angry

*****Walks out cursing & strategising****
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2011
Roll eyes

Like seriously can you people please stay on topic?

Orton, please learn to take a step down for a lady. You don't have to go head to head with her.
Real men do not argue with women. tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Roll eyes

Orton, please learn to take a step down for a lady. You don't have to go head to head with her.

I disagree, real men argue with women at the same time respect them.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
Your opinion.

Back to topic.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Roll eyes

roki baby am sorry i derail ur thread
it wnt happen again
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by mrman3(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
**Clear throat**
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by johnjoel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
this guy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous some that why he observe it all i mean he figure every thing out.he is hypocritics.onugu like you.ugly oh atutu boyoyo
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr orton n Ms anne can u pls keep quite if u ve nothin beta 2 scream about here
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
@topic>i have only been jealous of two women in my (admittedly short)life-
1-Banky W's girlfriend.
2-Suzanne Roshan.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2011
It's certain women cannt do without jealousy, even sisters envy each other.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Atreides:

@topic>i have only been jealous of two women in my (admittedly short)life-
1-Banky W's girlfriend.
2-Suzanne Roshan.
This girl eh, cus of Hrithink Roshan I bet tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
rokiatu:

This girl eh, cus of Hrithink Roshan I bet tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Of course yes. . grin grin
Hrithik this is for you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
I have warned you time upon time to stop thinking abt Hrithik tongue but you never hear.
I don't want to go offtopic, meet me in Mrs Chima thread. I will soak your a**s there.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Evagreenfields: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
Yea poster ur very right.IMO its really anything, from hair to nails to bfz to academics to level of sucess to children etc.
I remember during my IT days, there was this chic whose boss was a female. The boss was neva just satisfied with nything this young gal does. Eventually after much torment, the gal left the firm cos she really cldnt take the oppression anymore. Later on the boss confided in a colleague who was my boss, telln her all sorta rubbish abt the gal like 'at her age, y wld she be wearing gold when am not, y wld  she be using such an expensive perf, etc'.guess she saw the chic as a threat so she frustrated her to leaving.
      Anyways point is women really are very jealous n i guess we are not good at masking it unlike guys.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs Chima where r u? awuuch!! She's out preparin lauch 4 Oga Chima.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
rokiatu:

I have warned you time upon time to stop thinking abt Hrithik tongue but you never hear.
I don't want to go offtopic, meet me in Mrs Chima thread. I will soak your a**s there.
Oh its sooo on. . . I will whup your a**ss all the way from Nl to Kirikiri
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
[size=18pt]@Topic[/size] tongue,

that is what I'd like to know. I get it in school, @ work, on here (a certain person). . .I guess it is just how some ppl are.
I consider myself to be one of the best dressers in my town (I shop in NY, MIA and Raleigh; where ever I visit/go)
so I get nice shoes and pocket books to compliment the particular outfits that I wear. When I go to school or work
females stare HARD! They look at the shoes, the purse, my hair, my backside lol and then make a face. . .i will smile
and keep it moving. The NEXT time I see them (happens ALL of the time) they are wearing an outfit that is somewhat
similar to what I had on and have the nerve to have that "I can show off too" look on their face. It's hilarious!

Shape wise I am bigger at the bottom than I am in the top unlike most girls in the south (U.S.) who are proportional so they have more
chess. In school one day I had on some light blue ruffled bottom jeans (light jeans make my behind look twice as
big as it already is) and on my way to the Tech building, these guys were yelling and making noises to all of the girls,
including myself (typical tacky crap), anyway, I get in the elevator and these two girls VERY attractive ( but weaved
out (lol), with pounds of make up, no behind but busty) were making comments about the guys. There was another
girl who had a HUGE backside there and she seemed timid while standing in front of them. One of the "glamour" girls
made it a point to raise her voice upon seeing me and the girl slightly and said "Please, having a big butt is not all
of that! What is the big deal about stored body fat? It is over hyped!
".

Knowing me, I don't bite my tongue, so I said "If you had the opportunity to have a big behind or if you were blessed
with it, being that you did not design yourself, would you or would you not flaunt it?
" She did not answer me but just
stared @ me with a mean mug, I stared right back at her (prepared to get it on in that elevator - fists clenched and all)
but her friend smiled and changed the sub. She (the hater) didn't say anything, they both looked away and then I left the
elevator when it reached my floor lol.

NOTE: I think @ some point we all as women have played the role as the hater, admirer, or the HATED. Sure there are some girls
who I look @ and admire. I might envy a few things (I'm never hater lol) but I make it a point to compliment them because
I dont have a problem giving other women props. Some women are just tacky and full of hatred. . .str8 miserable.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

that is what I'd like to know. I get it in school, @ work, on here (a certain person). . .I guess it is just how some ppl are.
I consider myself to be one of the best dressers in my town (I shop in NY, MIA and Raleigh; where ever I visit/go)
so I get nice shoes and pocket books to compliment the particular outfits that I wear. When I go to school or work
females stare HARD! They look at the shoes, the purse, my hair, my backside lol and then make a face. . .i will smile
and keep it moving. The NEXT time I see them (happens ALL of the time) they are wearing an outfit that is somewhat
similar to what I had on and have the nerve to have that "I can show off too" look on their face. It's hilarious!

Shape wise I am bigger at the bottom than I am in the top unlike most girls in the south (U.S.) who are proportional so they have more
chess. In school one day I had on some light blue ruffled bottom jeans (light jeans make my behind look twice as
big as it already is) and on my way to the Tech building, these guys were yelling and making noises to all of the girls,
including myself (typical tacky crap), anyway, I get in the elevator and these two girls VERY attractive ( but weaved
out (lol), with pounds of make up, no behind but busty) were making comments about the guys. There was another
girl who had a HUGE backside there and she seemed timid while standing in front of them. One of the "glamour" girls
made it a point to raise her voice upon seeing me and the girl slightly and said "Please, having a big butt is not all
".

Knowing me, I don't bite my tongue, so I said "If you had the opportunity to have a big behind or if you were blessed
with it, being that you did not design yourself, would you or would you not flaunt it?
stared @ me with a mean mug, I stared right back at her (prepared to get it on in that elevator - fists clenched and all)
but her friend smiled and changed the sub. She (the hater) didn't say anything, they both looked away and then I left the

NOTE: I think @ some point we all as women have played the role as the hater, admirer, or the HATED. Sure there are some girls
who I look @ and admire. I might envy a few things (I'm never hater lol) but I make it a point to compliment them because
I dont have a problem giving other women props. Some women are just tacky and full of hatred. . .str8 miserable.
Hey!
See me see WAEC Essay writing!
MzD, And your point(s) is/are
No mischief intended!
Henry46:

Mr orton n Ms anne can u pls keep quite if u ve nothin beta 2 scream about here
Shattap!!!
May Jupiter tick hot sperm blind both your eyes. Rubbish!!!
How dare you shut me up!
You bloody nerd. Mind you damn business. Puffff!!! angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

".

I think i know who you talking bout. .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by aceventurx: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
na their way,,
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
Atreides:

I think i know who you talking bout. .
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.