Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37199 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iTroll: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Fp.please grin
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by penearth(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2022
I hope ur Papa rich?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Gipre(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Erection has led many men into the Sin of Fornication.

Erection has led married men into the Sin of Adultery.

Erection has made so many people to carry numerous diseases and sicknesses.

Erection has led many into carrying Spiritual Problems they know nothing about.

So many men are suffering today as a result of wetin their Erection carry dem do.

So many Marriages are destroyed today due to past and present Erection doings.

So many innocent wives are battling spiritual problems thy acquired from what their husbands carried his erection to do even if it's many years ago.

Some men are just marking time on earth due to their past erection doings.

It is well
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2022
What kinda stupid topic is this? undecided what does "Broke" guys even mean? grin stupid stupid.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Greatechng(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Sex na open and close matter.

If man knock and the woman open

Case close
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by wtfCode: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read
My niggahh.
Broke ladies should remain virgin too.
Wassaldis grin angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by ogastone(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Ironically, it's the rich guys that doesn't have erections or they rarely have erections but poor guy's erections never shrink.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by zoghys: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

make love, not babies.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Not a bad post.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Hopebringer: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Being broke is not the issue
Infact being broke is good..

But staying broke for too long is the bad thing

And most girls have the natural ability to figure out if a particular guy is gonna stay broke for long or not even if the guy is completely broke at that moment

This stupid idiot is talking rubbish as usual.

This fool who can't think anything useful and wasted his days in Nairaland romance section

So na woman wey dey depend onen for sustainance go figure out if a broke guy will make money soon?

You are just useless and stupid. Mo wonder all your life plans are designed for you by ashewos

Useless boy
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Broke ass women NKO? Yeye entitlement gender.....
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Konjiboii: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Oh shut up

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by wtfCode: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2022
But having erection means you're a full grown human being.
Many people signify that by getting married.
That's why sex education and other education is good for the society so as to know the importance of population control.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Aguilar(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2022
The only entity i have erection for is hustle cos na money dey ginger me
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by jibrilELsudan: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
BROKE GIRLS/WOMEN SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE KUKUNASE

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Then ladies shouldn't spread their legs for broke guys
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.

Did your mum have artificial insemination to conceive you?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by BusinessPlan22: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Dull girl. You dull
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by okwusdaddy: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
When i see things like this,i wonder why women go to school.So after your parents have spent thier hard earned money training you.The thing you want to use it to do is to be somebody's house wife.What happens if a long the line your husband who feeds and clouthes you together with his children gets broke.What are you even doing to help him financially.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Dougyclan: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Your suggestions rings very true but shouldn't be limited in scope to broke guys. Such compliments should be accorded to ladies as well. Nothing prevents a lady from holding her own in the midst of guys and beating guys in any sphere of endeavor.

Let me put in as succinctly as possible: a broke lady shouldn't get wet nor should she use her body as an office to transact business. She shouldn't be in a rush so spread her legs like a Bible for anyone to read
Must you use the BIBLE as a reference?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Mayeldah(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
I know say na one useless female nairalander write this rubbish

I tot they said what a man can do a woman can do better? Why are Nigerian girls always beggarly, most surviving on hookup and prostitution?

While the broke boys are working hard to emancipate themselves, the ladies should work hard too. Relationship and marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by murphyung(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
A wise man once said "A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup"
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Kipaji: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

I agree SweetBuns.
Guys, this woman was probably trying to insult or trigger you, but there's definitely some wisdom in what she wrote here.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Once these small girls touch small money and can afford a Love Machine, they start to look down on men. If men come at you to request for recreational unprotected sex, it’s probably because you you’re cheap. Money doesn’t buy class. They average Nigerian girl prays for a Ned to prey on.

The real broke guys don’t give a fvck about uppity fvcks like you, they know where to locate brothels; worse case - soap, mayonnaise, groundnut oils, Vaseline etc can still bring the cum out.

There’s a cardinal message you’re trying to pass but for lack of wit… SMH

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by almarthins(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

E go be well with you.

Make guys free themselves from this mental slavery that na dem go dey bring money into relationship while the lady remain the only beneficiary without any contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by MadamExcellency: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
What rubbish. Erection is a biological phenomenon that occurs when hormones react to external or internal stimuli.

Eg: when a newborn baby boy wants to urinate. What responsibility is a newborn required to accept?

SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Having an erection means you're
ready to take responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and girls and I and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies
that you're ready and to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.[s]

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns every day1-3$ every day but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food and our street, and one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stopdick-length dick-length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladibrokerth with your broker and problematic erections.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

her opinion is 100% correct ONLY if the lady agrees she is a property to the man. If that is the case, then i have no problem with a broke lady seeking a rich man. I will take her as my servant and cover all her expenses.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Kipaji: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dobson43:
sad

Actually for girls it would be: "An unmarried girl shouldn't get wet."
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Darkmode64: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?

Dumbest post I've read all week. Do men only get erections when they are about to copulate? There are also non-sexuals ways a man can develop an erection. I'll leave you to figure that one out. You yourself that you're talking, are you wealthy? You're very silly to think men love being broke by choice. Women like you are also the problem of this society.

What an idiott angry angry
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Streetmovement(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You was trying to make sense but you messed it all up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.