Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections (37190 Views)

Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is it your right to bring children into this world to suffer just because preeq dey scratch you?
Na every fcvk dey rise pikin? Abeg gerrout with your warped contribution.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Godoverevery: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But bear with me and riddle me this. If the men weren't getting erections every second of the day, won't there be a decline in the number of ladies that patronise them or sleep with them? If truly men can secure their loins, if they didbt need to release their loins, don't you think all aftereffects of sex will be reduced? Unwanted children, non-Virgin, abortions etc?
like did you read over before posting.......like making it sound sex is a man thing.

Well ladies are always the victim......if he doesn't touch her they will label him a cheat if he does nah reckless man...in btw is only ur type in Nigeria that think ds way your mate in other countries use birth control pills and no when is safe /not safe to have sex because they are more intelligent.
I no is a man fault that you typing like an illiterate.....if he was rich u would have the best education and know there are control pills.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Preshieben:
Bro
My parent ain't Broke..okay?
My dad is rich and owns an Estate In Akwa ibom.
Mind what you say please especially if you don't know anything about the person.
I only stated my own opinion.
I don't see why you had to drag my parent into this.
Thank you.. Happy Sunday anyway wink
Your dad owns an estate in akwa ibom? Not a big deal, my dad owns two in abuja. You have rich parents and some cash at your disposal doesn't give you the right to stink like a sewer and be proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Magnito74: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Broke girls too should never orgasm ...
In fact broke girls are pissing me off nowadays . Especially the ones that like to ask men for money all the time.. most Nigerians girls are too lazy. If not we suppose don get female president

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Preshieben:
Bro
My parent ain't Broke..okay?
My dad is rich and owns an Estate In Akwa ibom.

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
krushdripper:
Na every fcvk dey rise pikin? Abeg gerrout with your warped contribution.

Oya, continue to dey knack raw. Na your body go tell you
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Godoverevery:

like did you read over before posting.......like making it sound sex is a man thing.

Well ladies are always the victim......if he doesn't touch her they will label him a cheat if he does nah reckless man...in btw is only ur type in Nigeria that think ds way your mate in other countries use birth control pills and no when is safe /not safe to have sex because they are more intelligent.
I no is a man fault that you typing like an illiterate.....if he was rich u would have the best education and know there are control pills.

Okay.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oya, continue to dey knack raw. Na your body go tell you
There are what we call condoms like you should already know, there are what we call control pills that prevent pregnancy even after sperm has gone in to stay. Having an Erection has nothing to do with taking up family responsibilities, we're in the 21st century.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
krushdripper:
There are what we call condoms like you should already know, there are what we call control pills that prevent pregnancy even after sperm has gone in to stay. Having an Erection has nothing to do with taking up family responsibilities, we're in the 21st century.

And how many of these okada men, mechanics and tricycle drivers, barrow pushers, do you think know how important condom is? Even so, do you think their girlfriends know about contraceptive pills and IUD and Billings method and the rest? Let's not even go into how effective these things are.

Tbh, most of the broke people are in those professions I listed above and they don't know the importance of these things. The solution would be either they're educated about it or they avoid anyhow straffing so that God's children won't come to this earth to start suffering anyhow. My two cents.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And how many of these okada men, mechanics and tricycle drivers, barrow pushers, do you think know how important condom is? Even so, do you think their girlfriends know about contraceptive pills and IUD and Billings method and the rest? Let's not even go into how effective these things are.

Tbh, most of the broke people are in those professions I listed above and they don't know the importance of these things. The solution would be either they're educated about it or they avoid anyhow straffing so that God's children won't come to this earth to start suffering anyhow. My two cents.
You don't know that there has been mass education on family planning and birth control measures all over the country, even in the most rural of areas and the smallest clinics. The rate at which the poor used to reproduce has reduced tremendously, find out. Telling broke guys not to have an erection is just a show of hate from a pained, jealousy striken female and nothing more. Even mad men get erections.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
krushdripper:
Your dad owns an estate in akwa ibom? Not a big deal, my dad owns two in abuja. You have rich parents and some cash at your disposal doesn't give you the right to stink like a sewer and be proud of it.
Did you read what he typed up there?
Why the conclusion that I'm proud?
I only said that to prove to him that my parent ain't broke as he claimed.
I can't be proud cos my parent are rich..
Those riches are my parents,Not mine
I don't think I deserve the insult i got from you..you should have stated your point without calling me names.
So unethical.Thanks
I wish you a lovely week..
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
every man has the freedom to have erections bikonu
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Preshieben:
Did you read what he typed up there?
Why the conclusion that I'm proud?
I only said that to prove to him that my parent ain't broke as he claimed.
I can't be proud cos my parent are rich..
Those riches are my parents,Not mine
I don't think I deserve the insult i got from you..you should have stated your point without calling me names.
So unethical.Thanks
I wish you a lovely week..
Drew some elements of pride of having rich parents from your reply i quoted though it's just my prolly wrong conclusion as you claim, i'm already having a lovely week thanks. You don't know what is unethical.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But bear with me and riddle me this. If the men weren't getting erections every second of the day, won't there be a decline in the number of ladies that patronise them or sleep with them? If truly men can secure their loins, if they didbt need to release their loins, don't you think all aftereffects of sex will be reduced? Unwanted children, non-Virgin, abortions etc?
If there weren't ladies stationed in rooms, looking for money from Bleep on the road side or walking from street to street in skimpy clothes smiling and laughing like imbeciles, don't you think all after effects of sex & your listed would be reduced? Allow your brain to work will you?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Preshieben:
I agree with your reasons OP.
I don't see why anyone who isn't comfortable with the way he's living should be thinking about girls and sex,talk more of getting Erections
Erections don't have to be thought about before they happen, A man musn't even have to see or think about a naked female or pussy before it happens, roger that. You slithering females are trying to make it seem like it's y'alls body show off and misbehaviour that triggers it which is really not. That scheme is rapidly failing, generally.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2020
krushdripper:
If there weren't ladies stationed in rooms, looking for money from Bleep on the road side or walking from street to street in skimpy clothes smiling and laughing like imbeciles, don't you think all after effects of sex & your listed would be reduced? Allow your brain to work will you?

You that your brain is working, explain to me why men are so eager to get "fresh meat" every single time? Even those in so-called relationships want to bang everything? If their wife's friend isn't enough, maid dey, daughter dey, even their best friends wife still dey.

If everyone was put on a chastity leash, men will break their own that day.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You that your brain is working, explain to me why men are so eager to get "fresh meat" every single time? Even those in so-called relationships want to bang everything? If their wife's friend isn't enough, maid dey, daughter dey, even their best friends wife still dey.

You, my friend are just about taking sides than actually speaking reasonably. Your father must have been fucking you and your mom's friends which means every other man is doing just that.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
krushdripper:
You, my friend are just about taking sides than actually speaking reasonably. Your father must have been fucking you and your mom's friends which means every other man is doing just that.

Why would you bring my parents into this discussion? What did they do to warrant you saying these awful things about them?
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by SweetBuns(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would you bring my parents into this discussion? What did they do to warrant you saying these awful things about them?
his type resorts to family insults when they don't have anything good to say.
I'm not surprised
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by krushdripper(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You spoke for yourself.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Chukscon: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Madam..,u just insulted every man in your post...dat was why he brought your dad into d discussion.....is your father not a man again?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by theophilusj31(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Stupid bitch,you don't have anything better to do with your miserable life than to come here and insult men......go get a life LovePeddler and stop destroying yourself
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Chukscon:

Madam..,u just insulted every man in your post...dat was why he brought your dad into d discussion.....is your father not a man again?

There is something called generalisation and that's what I did. It has always been employed in conversations and discussions to drive home points, albeit never specific to one individual only.

That I said men are cheats doesn't mean all do. My father doesn't and I know quite a few that don't. Unless I specifically called that guy out and said he is a cheat, going below the belt and involving my parents in this was rude and uncalled for.

He should apologise if he is a decent human being buy I guess I expect too much from people these days.
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Liposure: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
Trash
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by StarCaptain001: 11:24am On May 13, 2022
I will have erection and nothing will happen
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sisora(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2022
SweetBuns:
Why would they have one?
Why should they have one?

Having an erection means you're ready to take a responsibility. A tasking responsibility that is not for broke boys and effeminate males.

Having an erection signifies that you're ready to copulate, take care of an adult like yourself and a child/children. Having an erection means you're ready to build a home.

Hence, if you're incapable of doing such, why are you carrying your silly erections everywhere? Erections that will only add to the problems of society,?

Nigeria is an example of this terrible trend. Lots of broke guys having erections and the result? Lots of children uncared for plus numerous juvenile delinquents.....There is a motorcycle rider here, the guy has 8 CHILDREN... I am sure he earns between 1-3$ everyday but why will a broke guy like him have 8 good children? During this pandemic, his children run around and beg for food in our street, one of his oldest sons was caught with his bad company of friends while they were trying to burgle an old grandma's house.

Long story short, if you're broke, don't have erections. Stop bragging on dick length FGS. Hide your erection and work on your life!

TL;DR Get your shit together and stop disturbing ladies with your broke and problematic erections.
this was disgusting to read by the way
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Gundam34: 11:30am On May 13, 2022
Sisora:
this was disgusting to read by the way
She was speaking facts tho
Your disgust doesn't have anything to do with it
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sisora(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2022
Gundam34:
She was speaking facts tho Your disgust doesn't have anything to do with it
no facts.
Responsibility for pregnancy is not a one-way thing.

And money should never be used to shame a person regardless of their gender
Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Gundam34: 11:43am On May 13, 2022
Sisora:
no facts.

Responsibility for pregnancy is not a one-way thing.

And money should never be used to shame a person regardless of their gender
The massage was that you should not be sexually irresponsible if you aren't financially bouyant

Don't euphemize the point here

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by Sisora(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
Gundam34:

The massage was that you should not be sexually irresponsible if you aren't financially bouyant

I am not.

Financial buoyancy has nothing to do with sex.

Rather you say "have sex but be responsible about it". Use protection, practice withdrawal. Do family planning. Buy birth control pills. Explore different ways of preventing pregnancies.

Not hawk sex as if it is only for the rich. The post is utterly senseless and disgusting

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections by iTroll: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Gundam34:

I dunno why people are losing their minds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.