Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67165 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Moral lesson if u not planning on getting married don't date just Bleep a prostitute, don't let stress kill u, this world is stressful to now enter debt with woman is death

Borrow but have money to pay back... I think

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by VicM6: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pattypatt:
I'm a woman.
oh, let me quick quite....
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by daddymummy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Men please stop being interested in what women are doing,how they are acting and all that.

Please.

Any time the issue concerns women,more men will be interested.There will be many comments from men.

Why must it be so.

It shows that most men are mostly preoccupied by thoughts about women.

That is why any topic on women easiy attract men.

I believe it is not fair.

How much of your interest in women can get you a loving,caring woman?

How much of your interest in women can get you a woman to sleep with this night?

In fact those men that do not think about women are even the ones that get women easily.

Those men that are not preoccupied with things concerning women are the ones who have loving and caring ladies as girlfriends,wives,or bedmates.

Those men that are not interested in women are the ones that women pursue.

But you are here analysing women with the hope that you will eventually have one as your sex mate.

Don't you know that when once a woman discovers that you are interested in her,she will try to make herself difficult for you to get.

But if they know you are not interested in them,they will do every thing to get your attention.

That is why as a young male child,a lady may want to go nude in front of you to try and seduce you,since you are innocent and not interested in them.

Or why do you think that most women that exhibit their genitals only do so in front of young boys?

I was once a young boy so I can testify.

But now you are here analysing them and they know you are interested,they will try to make themselves more elusive.

NONSENSE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by SideInkom: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
100% True
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Cowryland: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
to even see girl wey go help hard... Aabeg help a new 4orum www.cowryland.com.ng
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by orgylover: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
guys do this same shit too
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by CheedyJ(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have never been one to bash women but this statement is true for most ladies , as a matter of truth , it’s an unwritten fact ...most ladies/women are ‘calculative’ to say d least... guys , pls, be wise & tactful...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by bigpicture001: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
True talk.. Reminds me of my Ex
She thinks she smart.. grin grin

Any little quarrel, i did this for you., I did that for u.
She go carry calculator dey calculate how much
help she don offer to me..

Local man was finally fedup..

... And this was how she kept crosschecking for all what she had done till i broke up with her silly ass

Was expecting u to say u angrily paid her back all her money and broke up... Lol.. Sh still pass u..
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Austineva(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
starbuck:
You attract your kind... Your circles matters, so stop labelling all my gender bad undecided undecided

I don't do that anyway
who I go ask?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Bankalert(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kaeboy:
My brother gf that year wey be say, na him dey cater for all her needs. The day they quarrel babe was just shouting that he owe her money, how much? She said 2k grin . This is someone that even when she's going back to school her parents can't give her more than 2mudu of rice but egbon go Carry her go do full shopping, pocket money steady,bills, clothing.

My gf once said, she knows I will rather die in silence than tell her I need anything. People that will send you 100naira recharge card and will say they are the one paying your bills when you had nothing.
shocked this one off me oooo
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Austineva(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
skywalker240:
Vagina people and drama
when I thought I have it all. Which one be Virgina people again?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ogaonos: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
nonsense jux tell us u one of them Nd u dnt help Ur male friends Nd u do DT nonsense to Ur hussy In reality guys Wen a lady beg u to borrow her money she means dash.if u borrow her to collect d money dey always hard.eh.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ikjosh04: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Trash!!

Read what you wrote and be honest with yourself, when your sons are due for marriage and bring home a lady to you and the girl spit out this thrash from her filthy mouth, will you accept the girl as a wife material for your son?

most Nigeria females don't reason with their brain when it comes to relationship with the opposite sex. They're parasitic in nature.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
I surely have nothing to contribute.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Trash!!

Read what you wrote and be honest with yourself, when your sons are due for marriage and bring home a lady to you and the girl spit out this thrash from her filthy mouth, will you accept the girl as a wife material for your son?

most Nigeria females don't reason with their brain when it comes to relationship with the opposite sex. They're parasitic in nature.

And you are one of the hosts
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ogaonos:
nonsense jux tell us u one of them Nd u dnt help Ur male friends Nd u do DT nonsense to Ur hussy In reality guys Wen a lady beg u to borrow her money she means dash.if u borrow her to collect d money dey always hard.eh.

What she has is not even enough for her
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ovoko247:

Case closed. That's the summary

Lol
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Farki: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Will most women even offer their man financial assistance?

Once a man is unable to foot all bills himself he becomes a "useless man". I have only seen one instance of a woman helping a man out NSA when he needed it and that's because she was already mega rich. When he told us we didn't even believe.

Don't expect women to have the same attitude you have towards money even if you "love" each other.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
dalass:

Yes now... smiley

Lol

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ogaonos: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

What she has is not even enough for her
lol u knw her?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
bukas15:
shey na stone the man dey give ni? Na only woman sabi give heart abi

She only have one heart to give
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Austineva(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Tpresh:
Not every female though...
who I go ask?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Crap
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ikjosh04: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

And you are one of the hosts

Yes!! I'm a reasonable male and I am meant to lead and host(not parasitic host but symbiosis host).

I'm an investor and everything I do must yield a positive ROI.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Nicepoker:
Reading your comment is like viewing my reflection through a broken mirror.

I never knew you still keep broken mirror to see your reflections
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Yes!! I'm a reasonable male and I am meant to lead and host(not parasitic host but symbiosis host).

I'm an investor and everything I do must yield a positive ROI.

Really
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by NaijaCover(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Pattypatt:
Good day nairalanders, I'm in dire need of a job, I hold a 2_1 degree, I'm hardworking and smart, I can work anywhere too. Pls help me. I'm tired of staying at home cry

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me later
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2020
It is their way. Any money they give is bait to get bigger one. Very greedy and self centered human beings. Even their kpekus dey draw our water to greeze itself.

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by toye440: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:
it seems thats happening in S.A because our naija girls would never have any cash to help u with in the first place...they spend soo much money on thierself bt always complaining being broke whenever you ask for help..
was with a bea last year that was working and earning nice cash, asked her to lend me 10k to add to mine so i use to pay bills for an interview in another state that i budgetted 40k because i planned stayin a week, days letter she miraculously gave me 5k maybe because of the fasting and prayer i did and GOD touched her stonned heart..
went and the interview didnt work as planned but i meet an old Friend in the same hotel dt jus came back from u.k and he transferred 100k to use as t.p bk to my state and to offset bills, only for me to return and the idiot girl was accusing me of cheating on her with her own money because i stayed longer than planned..
I explained to her what happened, then transferred 10k to her and told her dt i dnt wana ever see her wicked face again in my life..
my perception for girls changed from then up till now..
If no be for P.u.n.a.n.i, i for just give up on marriage self, but winter is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.