Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67173 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by MrBONE2(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Elder0001:
As long as women accept financial assistance from me I'll also accept from them.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by golddare: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
As shared by Twitter user..

We dont need to go far, dont you see how the married ones demand the money they loan him to cook back despite eating the soup together, you will hear "you have not given me the money I used to cook last week, it's their nature and only few are innocents.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Deborah98(f): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Lolzzzzz I don't even know cos me myself I don't know where I belong undecided
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paulolee(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2020
toye440:

If no be for P.u.n.a.n.i, i for just give up on marriage self, but winter is coming.
sure....dt wan na normal..
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ezebunafo(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.
there was a restriction on my Account so no cash at hand that was on tuesday,(coz it was sudden) a lady at my working place asked if i wouldnt be going for lunch and i told her no cash,while coming back he bought rice and dodo worth 700 naira,yesterday i just went to her dept and gave her 1k in the prescence of her friend ,she said for what i said for your lunch,she come say thank you,we are even now.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Skmoda(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
just listen to this one again....shoro niyen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by HantaVirus(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
why didn't you marry her ?

Hmm... Deep question! I cheated on her many times..It got to a stage, she couldn't take it no more.. She was fed up..She thought it would be better we remain as "very good friends" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Debauhaus1990(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
That goes for both gender. No need to single out a particular gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Creativeace(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Thats how it mostly plays out, a man was designed to lead i.e emotionally,physically,financially and so on and a woman, a help meet.
even when she is taking temporary charge of leading financially,she knows deep down that she isnt supposed to be doing that but maybe out of love and respect,she does.

That wouldnt stop her from getting judgy and melodramatic(after all i have done for you) when she senses the slightest form of neglect or heartbreak as they are highly emotional beings(weaker vessels)
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

Hmm... Deep question! I cheated on her many times..It got to a stage, she couldn't take it no more.. She was fed up..She thought it would be better we remain as "very good friends" grin
eyaaa. I asked because from what you wrote about her, she's rare and appeared to love you genuinely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by jericco1(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.

Their help is like MMM because they'd ask for a profit plus investment in no distant future.
I know what I am talking about that is why I have refused to ask help from a woman especially financially

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
this is like a mixed feelings to me because the good one I met surpasses the bad one I met. I have done a lot of sacrifices both morally, psychologically and financially for a lady very well

If a lady help me with cash and she's referring to it, so far the money meet my target at that moment, all her reference hold no water in my side, I can't be fúcking you and you expect me to be shivering or worried over unnecessary things

I actually give no damn and I won't returned shishi like those Sissy crying up there. if I'm giving, you've to reciprocate when I need you

Exactly the way it should be if the feelings are mutual..That's why i don't do broke or gimme gimme girls. Once i notice that gimme gimme attitude i fvck with u from a very long distance. Its quite simple and life is very easy bro

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Mineisgrace(f): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Radicalface:
grin

Let her give you food for one day, and you will watch it in CNN the next day.
grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kid7soccer(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

just imagine this. Now you see y men treat women like trash. So if you give your guy cash and ask him not to bother about paying you back and wahala enter you now ask him to pay you back, does that make sense. Women with fish brains "they are so many"

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by JustforMen: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Because he made a consequential point that resonates with you, Ma!
mariahAngel:
Why is an inconsequential random person's tweet on the front-page?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by BigJoe19: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Even mothers aren't exempted.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by HantaVirus(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
eyaaa. I asked because from what you wrote about her, she's rare and appeared to love you genuinely.

I told her husband the day we met that he's a very lucky man... Dude was grinning from ear to ear... And if I ever fall in love again,
I will make sure that the lady's just like "her" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Solomonogbuefi: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Can u imagine the trash this bae wrote.....you can't give your man your heart and also money but you expect same in return. Momma it's bad,if you lend someone money no reason am for your sad mood,find a suitable way of telling him about it when you're happy because he does more financially

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Maghan37: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Although many of the guys have a point but I do not think that is the case in more recent times. I have seen many situations whereby women risk a lot for ungrateful guys. Besides if you remember the story of M.K.O Abiola and the Esama of Benin Kingdom then you will know there are good women out there that will raise you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Prazo1: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:
Not all of them tho...My ex once borrowed me 2 million naira some years back when I had some financial issues... She never asked for it... Never bothered me....When I bounced back, I spoilt her silly.... I mean "super-silly" !

I also gave her double that amount in form of shares in a top company ..

Today she's happily married to a very rich entrepreneur and we still remain best of friends

Just been curious did you regret no getting married to her?
Because seeing someone like her is 0.1/10,
But it is what it isss grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

I told her husband the day we met that he's a very lucky man... Dude was grinning from ear to ear... And if I ever fall in love again,
does she have a younger sister? I'm asking for myself cheesy
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Stallion93(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Talib93:

U wan get jedi jedi grin
Better to die from enjoyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by HantaVirus(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
does she have a younger sister? I'm asking for myself cheesy

She got a 'premiumly' beautiful sister that lives in Italy..She's mysteriously gorgeous tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Caseywilliams(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
there was a time I wanted to buy Pepsi and snacks so I had only 1k notes on me, bae had to pay for me #200 later on in the day took her to Kilimanjaro bought food for two almost worth 3.5k only for her to ask me for her 2h at the end of everything.asked her to send me her account nmbr let me do transfer. Las Las nah so I take cut her off wen it comes spending on her.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Caseywilliams(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
there was a time I wanted to buy Pepsi and snacks so I had only 1k notes on me, bae had to pay for me #200 later on that day took her to Kilimanjaro bought food for two almost worth 3.5k only for her to ask me for her 2h at the end of everything.asked her to send me her account nmbr let me do transfer. Las Las nah so I take cut her off wen it comes spending on her.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Penboy: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

...can a woman selflessly render help? Find out in this sizzling tale of the scorned sexes...

The Unforgotten Maiden's Help - E.B. Things

“A gripping spin by a master commenter who lurks 24/7 online” —Nairaland Daily

(Available in paperback across stores nationwide
Spring 2020)

Sprill

grin

Hehehe.
I'll advise you publish it abroad o.
Nigerians don't read unfortunately.

Just a few, sadly.

But keep a complimentary copy for me tho'

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Slimzy388(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Na sugar mummy I dey find o.. I don drop interst for all this young girls o....
Contact me 08146167427 sugar mummy only o.....
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Penboy: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Magnoliaa:

...can a woman selflessly render help? Find out in this sizzling tale of the scorned sexes...

The Unforgotten Maiden's Help - E.B. Things

“A gripping spin by a master commenter who lurks 24/7 online” —Nairaland Daily

(Available in paperback across stores nationwide
Spring 2020)

grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2020
angry
HantaVirus:

It is not a curse. But you'll never see a lady like her again. God in his infinite mercy provided a help-mate to grow an empire with but you said NO, that you want to sample plenty girls first as per "conqueror of skirts emperor". At last its runs girl you'll marry that will ruin you spiritually, financially and physically... spits ...bloody serial fornicator
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

I am not misogynist but this is trash.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2020
When you date empty brains and idiots what do you expect. Most of the time beauty and brains are a bad mix, they can't enter the same pot.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by HantaVirus(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
NewSoul:
angry
It is not a curse. But you'll never see a lady like her again. God in his infinite mercy provided a help-mate to grow an empire with but you said NO, that you want to sample plenty girls first as per "conqueror of skirts emperor". At last its runs girl you'll marry that will ruin you spiritually, financially and physically... spits ...bloody serial fornicator

Life must be hard... PM your account details,let me bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.