Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67163 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OlawaleBammie: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

Ahhhh, mo gbedi funyin....

more reason I don't pick ladies call, I would rather drop Ur call and call u back. Na now u go dey hear something like...u don waste my card ooo, Na my card a dey use call u o, u go recharge my line back for me oo....
She never even spend reach 3mins on call with u oo.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
There own na small
My gal dash me 30k after we quarrel she call police for me say I borrow her 30k n she want am n I no gree give am. Na so I de police cell transfer for her her money back still bail myself.
Na dat tym I begin stingy for women o. I de calculative pass Dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

She got a 'premiumly' beautiful sister that lives in Italy..She's mysteriously gorgeous tongue
with your choice of words I guess she's more beautiful than your ex. Is there a way I can see her picture?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2020
King123456:
This post is not funny or an attack on women. Men stop accepting help from so called babes. If collecting money from women is your calling then collect from female family members. A girl whom I took care started earning better while I lost my job. She started to assist me every now and then. Brothers, the disrespect rose so high to a stage of me migrating from main boyfriend to side guy. I could no longer control or ask her to stay away from any guy I felt she was getting too close.

The story would be told in full soon. Hustle make woman no turn you to insult bag. H U S T L E
That's just Nigeria women for you. Sorry about your ordeals. If you see me collect anything from woman just know the woman is my sister or mother. Even the one that never give you kobo will come out and say she help you build your life when you had nothing just because she was dating you as side nigga when you were broke.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Goalnaldo(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Caseywilliams:

there was a time I wanted to buy Pepsi and snacks so I had only 1k notes on me, bae had to pay for me #200 later on in the day took her to Kilimanjaro bought food for two almost worth 3.5k only for her to ask me for her 2h at the end of everything.asked her to send me her account nmbr let me do transfer. Las Las nah so I take cut her off wen it comes spending on her.
hmm can you imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.
Not all women o. Slay queens especially does it.
Buh women Sabi give pastor ehh
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by oloriLFC(f): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Solomonogbuefi:

Can u imagine the trash this bae wrote.....you can't give your man your heart and also money but you expect same in return. Momma it's bad,if you lend someone money no reason am for your sad mood,find a suitable way of telling him about it when you're happy because he does more financially
total thrash she wrote up there. Many females now don't have sense, they are the reason men generalize. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

If some babes dash you 1K, you don enter be dat. grin

One day you will hear news that she’s the one who made you who you are today.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by codesngr(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
cococandy:
And men are not?
The ones that think you owe them your body because they helped you are what? Not men?

Can you help me let me give you my body freely angry. I don’t know why Nigerian women always see sex as a price.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Buh wen a man borrow women money even with a written agreement she hardly pay back

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Women are like the devil
They will give you with one hand and take back from you with double hands
U get it wrong. They are devils
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

Life must be hard... PM your account details,let me bless you.
e dey pain me for you, I don't like seeing people throw away opportunity like that...no vex

If you mean am baba thank you

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.

Thesicilian again!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:
it seems thats happening in S.A because our naija girls would never have any cash to help u with in the first place...they spend soo much money on thierself bt always complaining being broke whenever you ask for help..
was with a bea last year that was working and earning nice cash, asked her to lend me 10k to add to mine so i use to pay bills for an interview in another state that i budgetted 40k because i planned stayin a week, days letter she miraculously gave me 5k maybe because of the fasting and prayer i did and GOD touched her stonned heart..
went and the interview didnt work as planned but i meet an old Friend in the same hotel dt jus came back from u.k and he transferred 100k to use as t.p bk to my state and to offset bills, only for me to return and the idiot girl was accusing me of cheating on her with her own money because i stayed longer than planned..
I explained to her what happened, then transferred 10k to her and told her dt i dnt wana ever see her wicked face again in my life..
my perception for girls changed from then up till now..
U be better person if na me I no go give her pass 5k

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by maxlev1: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2020
If a lady give me money in the name of gift and tomorrow she tells me to return it, I wont return it. A gift is a gift and not borrowed money so why should I return it. U guys make some of these ladies feel its their right to be selfish while benefitting from men. If u gave a lady money out of help, would u tell her to return it? Even if a man tells her to return it, will she do so? Wont she call all her friends to insult the man? Omo men dey Bleep up wella and its making these ladies manipulate them as they want. If u arent ready to give, pls dont give instead of embarrasing yourself by asking back for a gift. It looks and sounds stupid. If any lady tells u to return her gift pls dont because its not in her own right to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ipswitch: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!! These 'specie' again! Strange specie.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
True talk.. Reminds me of my Ex
She thinks she smart.. grin grin

Any little quarrel, i did this for you., I did that for u.
She go carry calculator dey calculate how much
help she don offer to me..

Local man was finally fedup..

... And this was how she kept crosschecking for all what she had done till i broke up with her silly ass
ROTFL.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by stormborn28(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

grin grin grin grin

frozen70:
You guys ate getting it wrong pls

She does that because you needed it and out if nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

As a matter of fact, a woman keros more financial records than abuse records

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw haba!!!

Hmmmmmm
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Casablanca111: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
����� just reading comments shaa
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Buh wen a man borrow women money even with a written agreement she hardly pay back

Wetin she wan pay, is she not his woman ?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhhh, mo gbedi funyin....

more reason I don't pick ladies call, I would rather drop Ur call and call u back. Na now u go dey hear something like...u don waste my card ooo, Na my card a dey use call u o, u go recharge my line back for me oo....
She never even spend reach 3mins on call with u oo.

Hahahaha
I like your style, just call her back if you know you will pay for her airtime, even at that you will still send card to her
You must be very caring
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
SegFault:

I am not misogynist but this is trash.

Leave it for LAWMA
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Solomonogbuefi:

Can u imagine the trash this bae wrote.....you can't give your man your heart and also money but you expect same in return. Momma it's bad,if you lend someone money no reason am for your sad mood,find a suitable way of telling him about it when you're happy because he does more financially

If he borrows pay back if she requests give her if you have

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
kid7soccer:
just imagine this. Now you see y men treat women like trash. So if you give your guy cash and ask him not to bother about paying you back and wahala enter you now ask him to pay you back, does that make sense. Women with fish brains "they are so many"

That's the same fish brain they use when they want to work on you
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Cgame: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Bellotelli:
My ex once borrowed me 50k out of her own volition to complete my rent and I promised to pay her by month end. Can you believe after a week she requested for her money because we had a little misunderstanding.thank God I had someone handy to borrow me so that I could pay her. I learnt my lesson since then.

Just imagine how insensitive she is..
Don't tell me you intend to push the relationship further.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
To be honest men are the course of women being stingy especially in Nigeria. Our approach towards women are wrong. I could remember vividly, some years back wen I took a gal out I told her from de beginning I wasn't having enough money dat if she can bring some money along with her I would appreciate. Do u believe she end up paying for everything. If u can bring down ur ego n also be shameless lyk Ladies u will go a long way with them.

In Nigeria them, women stay at home men go hustle n bring food back home uh now things has change, women are now gainfully employed than men n de still expect men to spend all dere cash on them (African mentality).

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Skmoda:

just listen to this one again....shoro niyen?

Who ask you to read it?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

I don't normally qoute female monikers on nairaland, but just want to ask this question.

What do you mean buy a lady giving her heart?

Your babe will be the best person to answer this
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2020
To be honest men are the cause of women being stingy especially in Nigeria. Our approach towards women are wrong. I could remember vividly, some years back wen I took a gal out I told her from de beginning I wasn't having enough money dat if she can bring some money along with her I would appreciate. Do u believe she end up paying for everything. If u can bring down ur ego n also be shameless lyk Ladies u will go a long way with them. ( Women shameless approach are making Dem have more ground )

In Nigeria then, women stay at home men go hustle n bring food back home uh now things has change, women are now gainfully employed than men n de still expect men to spend all dere cash on them (African mentality).

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by rubyjan(f): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
alllivesmatter:

What the Guy did was totally wrong and I condemn same. However, this happens both ways...

Had it been the tables were turned, some women or girls ( as the case maybe) wouldn't even consider refunding a kobo and they'd be justified that they haven't committed any crime at all in as much as that money came from a guy.

That being said...I think there's a reason we all have what we've come to recognise as conscience. Everyone has it.
It's just that some people deliberately choose not to hear it whenever it speaks and that makes a case for an individual's action(s).

Exactly, you nailed it.

The problem here is that most people are not honest. As long as the two people are not married(cos that is between them and God, i have no input there), if you borrow money, then treat it as loan and repay.

If you know you are not willing to pay, then just ask for help. If you are fortunate to get, good for you.

It is better than opening topics to bash women.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Wetin she wan pay, is she not his woman ?
Watin him wan pay is he not her man (gender equality)
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by stormborn28(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
mariahAngel:
Why is an inconsequential random person's tweet on the front-page?

grin grin grin grin grin

EVILFOREST: 10:10pm On Aug 12
WOMEN.
... a man can marry a Jobless woman and no noise will be heard.
The same man can marry a gainfully employed Lady , but when he inadvertently loses his job along the line, his Wife will announce it on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, to the PASTORS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.