Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67342 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by cococandy(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2020
proclinician:

Sex is reciprocal damn it. You gave him ur body na u go still complain he came quick. Rada rada

Comprehension palaver
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Afodot0022(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Women are all the same. From child to youth to old age. They are all the same. No different. Single o, wife o na d same they be. Even wife you marry, despite how you use your money to run the family, the day she starting doing something wahala don start for that house. Some will even buy you ordinary slippers and collect the money from you. Am talking about wife and not girlfriend. God should just bless all men so that we wont be at the mercy of the frmale folks.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Lol
Not really, women are the best friend a man can get

NOBODY VALUES REAL FRIENDSHIP WITH WOMEN. WOMEN THEMSELVES ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY KEEP MALE FRIENDS MORE THAN THEY KEEP FEMALES.
MEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY NOT WISE OR HOPING FOR SEXUAL BENEFITS IN THE LONG RUN. WOMEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS JUST DO IT FOR THE SISTERHOOD, AND THEY ALWAYS CHANGE FRIENDS LIKE EVERY WEEK BECAUSE OF INCOMPETENCE.

THANKS FOR COMING.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by jayaim: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2020
This is rubbish talk, if u are a good Christian u won't act like this. Generosity knows no bound
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by JustforMen: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

E pele sah!

Eshe mah... How are you doing?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by HRMK: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Elder0001:
As long as women accept financial assistance from me I'll also accept from them.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE GIFTING US WOMEN MONEY, DON'T EVEN GIVE US BECAUSE GETTING IT BACK WILL BE A PROBLEM.
WE'LL SHAME YOU, AND CALL YOU BROKE FOR EXPECTING US TO PAY BACK THE MONEY WE ASKED YOU TO LEND US.
BEHAVE LIKE A GENTLEMAN. ALWAYS GIVE US THINGS BUT NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM US.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by jayaim: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
They are still some nice ladies out there but very few. Chioma my ex gave me cash more than i gave her. She was very generous.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
jayaim:
This is rubbish talk, if u are a good Christian u won't act like this. Generosity knows no bound

Is because you are a pegan that's why you are reading the comments from reverse
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY VALUES REAL FRIENDSHIP WITH WOMEN. WOMEN THEMSELVES ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY KEEP MALE FRIENDS MORE THAN THEY KEEP FEMALES.
MEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY NOT WISE OR HOPING FOR SEXUAL BENEFITS IN THE LONG RUN. WOMEN THAT KEEP FEMALE FRIENDS JUST DO IT FOR THE SISTERHOOD, AND THEY ALWAYS CHANGE FRIENDS LIKE EVERY WEEK BECAUSE OF INCOMPETENCE.

THANKS FOR COMING.

That's not true
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kolade560: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Sure, because men have more than one heart
u created them na......selfish ingredients
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
That was how I assisted my ex boyfriend out of the goodness of my heart to borrowed him 40k ( from my savings) because he was in distress and I didn't like the way he was worrying about the problem. Its being 6 years now and he refuse to pay. Na so the money take enter voice mail. We are no more together anyway. I find it easier to borrow women money than men. So many men out there don't have integrity.The only thing they know how to do is to play the victim card.

Sorry about that, he manipulated himself and am glad you guys are not together again

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Elder0001:

You keep displaying your fvckery all over the thread.

The problem here is some men borrow money and hope not to pay back maybe because whenever they borrow the woman money they don't request for it or take it back.

If the money isn't borrowed, you gave it to me on your own accord or on my request. Taah, you can't request for it back.

Like I said earlier on this thread, as long as women accept financial assistance from me nothing will stop me from accepting financial assistance from them if needed or necessary.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin

Your fuckery comment doesn't make sense
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:
grin grin grin..
Of course na.
You no you've been cornered.

I just hope and pray to meet less ladies like you. I met one like you, who nearly changed my notion with ladies, but then it's all good

Wetin concern me
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Skmoda:

woman, get behind me ok......

When you are done, you stand at my back
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by NwaliE01: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.
Those creatures down here are quite unique.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
kolade560:

u created them na......selfish ingredients

Wetin concern us, if you like hang their
The same ingredients you deep into
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Dalil8: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2020
omoharry:
That was how I assisted my ex boyfriend out of the goodness of my heart to borrowed him 40k ( from my savings) because he was in distress and I didn't like the way he was worrying about the problem. Its being 6 years now and he refuse to pay. Na so the money take enter voice mail. We are no more together anyway. I find it easier to borrow women money than men. So many men out there don't have integrity.The only thing they know how to do is to play the victim card.

Story!!!

Go and return all the money your boyfriend's have spent on you over the years.

Until then you don't deserve to be refunded. He did the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Your fuckery comment doesn't make sense
Of course, it won't make sense to you. Useless entitled bumpkin.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by omoharry(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Mursz:
True talk never ask, borrow, collect, loan money from a woman, not even the smallest of amount.

If you dare collect as little as 1kobo for any reason, she will go round telling the world how she was the one who fed you, clothed you, paid your rent, paid your bills and put money in your pocket

Ask at your own peril.
If you tell a woman please borrow me some money, kindly pay back and if she does same she should pay back..It shows you are both honest people with integrity. Its a virtue that so many people lack.. This is different from the normal lovy dovy freebies & gift that you might want to use to boil each other .Loan is loan and must be paid back no matter the person that loaned it to you.."rather allow the person to tell you that ooo Hot don't bother about it. I never meant for it to be paid back".Couples should not taking advantage of each other . I have never borrowed from any of my boyfriends but two of my ex have borrowed from me without paying back.
Please you guys should stop running your mouth as if there are no terrible guys out there. We have terrible boyfriends and Girlfriends.You guys should stop playing the victims here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Leave it for LAWMA
Touche nice comeback but still...
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Story!!!

People like you are the problem in this country.
The money given to the boyfriend was borrowed not dashed.
If you want money tell her to give you money straight up not asking for loan.

Why refuse to repay the loan because you spent money on her?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by JADEK01(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

you mean men’s should be keeping record of every kobo they spent on you d way u do
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kolade560: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

grin
frozen70:

the same sugar cane u receive and mourn like u are out of this World......pretenders

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by freeborn02: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

But you can collect his money and his heart without plans to give back the money, Abi?
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Did she exchange it with a woman
Na person way do chop beleful de pack woman for hand. Most men jibget sense, Bleep ashawo go ur way. Dem go wan de pack wahala give demselves later Dem go come nairaland de complain
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Bruno3000(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin grin
skywalker240:
Vagina people and drama
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by omoharry(f): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Story!!!

No money. Some of them were very stingy anyway...We give each other gift at birthdays and do stuff for each other when it necessary.
I was brought up to be self sufficient and manage what ever I have. So no boy can tell me that he spent on me.I have never asked a man for money in my life before. My late father(May God rest his soul) cared for me and showed me all the love a parent could provide.He provided for me all through my university days .I never lacked nor did I look out for help from any man.
When I finish school, I started working . I don't earn much but i am content with the money I make.I pay my bills without thinking about what a man will give me. When I am hungry and feel peckish, I take myself out and spoil me really good. I like my independence and the fact that I can do whatever I want with my earnings with so much pride and dignity.
So oga..I am not one of those girls you pick on the street and label them olosho becos of some Naira note you manage to spend on them just to get them laid..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Why would he request for a paltry sum, no naw, he is more than that
Ah you have a long way
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Eniolakiite:
I'm good

Hope New York is safe in this corona pandemic
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Maobichek: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

. Hmmmm!!! "...she can't give you her heart and also give you her money." I want to ask a question: So a man doesn't give anything to a woman he is dating? Men gives their hearts like women do and most men don't keep records of all the monies and material things they gave to women. You have succeeded in justifying the saying that in relationship "her money is her money, his money is their money."

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Budline1(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2020
kolade560:
n

but men can give money,heart and love abi? this life no balance

She just edited it, what she even wrote originally was 'pussy' instead of 'heart'. Imagine d kind of terrible person she is..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.