Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67366 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by benqo01(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Haha if naija babe gives u money today, don't you ever cause any quarrel becos da day you will pay back dah money..............
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2020
timisquare82:
Men no dey calculate?
Most men de calculate with their dick

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Lol
The well created human
Just that they need to be studied
And the more you study the more chapters you will have to read
Who get time to study?? study that I know I won't b able to finish til His kingdom come so to what extent and essence ?? A no dey study.

Then some men that have tile for their wahala will be asking, the airtime I sent to you, what did you do with it, mtcheeew
That is for men who behave like women, anything u like use Ur airtime for, nothing konsain me. my own be say don't let me hear the regular sentence "Na u waste my card"
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:
We want women to give with love and not otherwise.
That's why it's mostly paining you ladies when you borrow guys money, cos you know it's not from your heart. And that's why most times you ladies always refer to the little things you did, cos like you said, it's not from your heart.

No woman will give you something that is not from her heart
Never
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by stanliwise(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo
I don’t wanna believe most women are like this!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Why shouldn't we?

Woman na masquerade abi juju?

Na men like una dey make all dis women dey feel say to collect na their right. While man own na to dey give.

If i call u simp now u go dey vex.

No mind that simpson

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2020
DPricey1:
This is very surprising to me

My 1st salary ever was used to buy laptop for my ex.
I never mentioned it again till we broke up.

On the contrary, my husband nags about everything he does for me whenever we have a misunderstanding.

So you see, I don't think it's about a gender but Personalities.
same here, I hate the idea of going back on things I have done except it is necessary. I dislike people who do, if I discover I have a partner that does same, we may never talk anything deep and quality again till kingdom and I maybe traumatized from accepting help from same person in the future, I hate such behavior with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2020
benqo01:
Haha if naija babe gives u money today, don't you ever cause any quarrel becos da day you will pay back dah money..............

Lol
Not really, women are the best friend a man can get, forget about the attack on them

If you want to collect from her, do but like you said, just behave yourself through out that period

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jodera: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

No woman will give you something that is not from her heart
Never

frozen70:

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Am I misunderstanding something from you?
Cos those are your words
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by TrippleEEE: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
My ex helped me a lot without humiliating me afterwards. Stop following slay queens you wee not hear. Genotype ended it all.

When a sane gal truly loves you, shell lay down her life for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
stanliwise:

I don’t wanna believe most women are like this!

Do you still want to believe most men will borrow from women
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
IDENNAA:
Partly because of social conditioning and female genetic. They are naturally dependent even the black American ladies with good jobs. They will still reduce their men to houseboy just because they make more. But what kind of a man takes money from women. Get your act together and let two play the game

Simp. Go and ask how much money kim kardashian has spent on kanye west. With your penis, 3 boxers, and one android phone, are you more masculine than kanye west?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Caseywilliams(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
hmm can you imagine!!!
was shocked just the same way u are now, but I had to act cool just to avoid any unneccesary drama.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Man wey go get one for hand and still they search for another, mtcheeew
Where de man dey. Na woman vway de lyk exchange pussy for money u de talk

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Who get time to study?? study that I know I won't b able to finish til His kingdom come so to what extent and essence ?? A no dey study.

That is for men who behave like women, anything u like use Ur airtime for, nothing konsain me. my own be say don't let me hear the regular sentence "Na u waste my card"

Abi ooh
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Where de man dey. Na woman vway de lyk exchange pussy for money u de talk

Did she exchange it with a woman
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
proclinician:

Simp. Go and ask how much money kim kardashian has spent on kanye west. With your penis, 3 boxers, and one android phone, are you more masculine than kanye west?
How many black pants u get
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:

Am I misunderstanding something from you?
Cos those are your words

It's possible you will misunderstand somethings
Case closed
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by stanliwise(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Do you still want to believe most men will borrow from women
I am not disputing what you said though, I have seen it firsthand but I always assume it is based on person rather than gender. My most observational experience though is with female. So I understand what you’re saying
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2020
stanliwise:
I am not disputing what you said though, I have seen it firsthand but I always assume it is based on person rather than gender. My most experience though is with female. So I understand what you’re saying

Alright
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Skmoda(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

For the fact that you read this, it shows that you are a beast
woman, get behind me ok......
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

How many black pants u get

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Chummynoni(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Not all of them, please. Some guys/men are also guilty of this. It is a two edged sword.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jodera: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

It's possible you will misunderstand somethings
Case closed
grin grin grin..
Of course na.
You no you've been cornered.

I just hope and pray to meet less ladies like you. I met one like you, who nearly changed my notion with ladies, but then it's all good
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2020
daddymummy:
Men please stop being interested in what women are doing,how they are acting and all that.

Please.

Any time the issue concerns women,more men will be interested.There will be many comments from men.

Why must it be so.

It shows that most men are mostly preoccupied by thoughts about women.

That is why any topic on women easiy attract men.

I believe it is not fair.

How much of your interest in women can get you a loving,caring woman?

How much of your interest in women can get you a woman to sleep with this night?

In fact those men that do not think about women are even the ones that get women easily.

Those men that are not preoccupied with things concerning women are the ones who have loving and caring ladies as girlfriends,wives,or bedmates.

Those men that are not interested in women are the ones that women pursue.

But you are here analysing women with the hope that you will eventually have one as your sex mate.

Don't you know that when once a woman discovers that you are interested in her,she will try to make herself difficult for you to get.

But if they know you are not interested in them,they will do every thing to get your attention.

That is why as a young male child,a lady may want to go nude in front of you to try and seduce you,since you are innocent and not interested in them.

Or why do you think that most women that exhibit their genitals only do so in front of young boys?

I was once a young boy so I can testify.

But now you are here analysing them and they know you are interested,they will try to make themselves more elusive.

NONSENSE.

Hmmm young boy congratulations oo. You've made it in life women are exhibiting their vagina in front of u, modeling their pubic hairs. Congrats oo. Haha I weak.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2020
cococandy:
And men are not?
The ones that think you owe them your body because they helped you are what? Not men?

Sex is reciprocal damn it. You gave him ur body na u go still complain he came quick. Rada rada

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

U be Sabi boy. Na their shameless approach de help Dem. Dats y Woman go fit naked for road

This life is very simple, we are the ones complicating it.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Skepticus:

You are right.

Pûssy is nothing to women and they know it's a big deal for a high number of men. So, they use it to advantage by dishing it out in place of cash and pretend to men like it is something serious

I've seen some foolish men here advocate that women that they are in relationship with, shouldn't be asked for money. Women often act entitled and get bored when men have to do all without allowing her bring something of interest to the table. Women, are more serious with relationships when they commit resources. Not the other way round.

Exactly when they commit resources esp financial resources then you know they are serious, sex doesn't really make a woman committed it does for some though.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by extol1(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Deborah98:
me that is Jesus daughter, lolzzzzz
Hmmm, I reserve my comment
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Lol
Not really, women are the best friend a man can get, forget about the attack on them

If you want to collect from her, do but like you said, just behave yourself through out that period

You keep displaying your fvckery all over the thread.

The problem here is some men borrow money and hope not to pay back maybe because whenever they borrow the woman money they don't request for it or take it back.

If the money isn't borrowed, you gave it to me on your own accord or on my request. Taah, you can't request for it back.

Like I said earlier on this thread, as long as women accept financial assistance from me nothing will stop me from accepting financial assistance from them if needed or necessary.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by omoharry(f): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

That was how I assisted my ex boyfriend out of the goodness of my heart to borrowed him 40k ( from my savings) because he was in distress and I didn't like the way he was worrying about the problem. Its being 6 years now and he refuse to pay. Na so the money take enter voice mail. We are no more together anyway. I find it easier to borrow women money than men. So many men out there don't have integrity.The only thing they know how to do is to play the victim card.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Rushna27(f): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Inasmuch as I don't like talking abt gender stuffs not on dis. u meet with one bad egg doesn't mean all d eggs are bad naw. truth be told, u guys are even worse in dis aspect cos Wen u give money and she bleeps up u start calling her gold digger and d likes. but here is my point, not all women are d same. I've housed a guy for a yr and we didn't later get to be together and yet he is still my friend. feeling guilty of wot he did though but I made him to understand that such is life...... if u guys cud label women based on helps u rendered den i think it's not bad if u get dat back though am not encouraging anyone to do so cos we ave our individual differences. Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.