Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (67252 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by DPricey1(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
This is very surprising to me

My 1st salary ever was used to buy laptop for my ex.
I never mentioned it again till we broke up.

On the contrary, my husband nags about everything he does for me whenever we have a misunderstanding.

So you see, I don't think it's about a gender but Personalities.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Hahahaha
I like your style, just call her back if you know you will pay for her airtime, even at that you will still send card to her
You must be very caring
Sure, but by den she won't have anything to hold against me grin She won't b able to say Na me waste her airtime.

Am not always comfortable with dem, even to eat at their place sef for me Na gbege......

Those creatures eehn??!!!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by extol1(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Deborah98:
lolzzzzz maybe oooo grin
I don dey fear you be that because your answer shows you are part of them
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
MrBONE2:
cry

Better ohh
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Elder0001:
As long as women accept financial assistance from me I'll also accept from them.

Let's shame ourselves together. grin
U be Sabi boy. Na their shameless approach de help Dem. Dats y Woman go fit naked for road

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:
Hmmm... This is deep.

Truly women doesn't love.

Women truly loves
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Nicepoker:
You are not smart at all.

You that is smart, clap for yourself
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by OlawaleBammie: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
DPricey1:
This is very surprising to me

My 1st salary ever was used to buy laptop for my ex.
I never mentioned it again till we broke up.

On the contrary, my husband nags about everything he does for me whenever we have a misunderstanding.

So you see, I don't think it's about a gender but Personalities.

Yea u re right but women does it most, and u know they say majority will always carry the lion's share.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by mariahAngel(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
JustforMen:
Because he made a consequential point that resonates with you, Ma!

E pele sah!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Skmoda(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Who ask you to read it?
you know make sense I swear....you sound like a leech....

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by folu4real(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.

grin grin grin grin chai see as u yab us finish. Well God dey oooo
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
kolade560:
n

but men can give money,heart and love abi? this life no balance

Sure, because men have more than one heart
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by folu4real(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

You just described me grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Slurity:
YOU JUST SUCCEDED TO SCARE ME MORE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS COMING FROM WOMAN. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR HUSBAND. JUST IMAGINE YOUR HUSBAND HAS THESE BEHAVIOUR YOU LISTED ABOVE. CHAI....

If he marries me for my money, then it will be a bumpy ride
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by proclinician: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2020
After I heard "that portrait of yours hanging in the sitting room was my hard earned money" several times and got real tired, I called the number of the artist on the frame and asked him how much it costs to do such. He told me. I wired the money to her and destroyed the stupid portrait. She asked what's the money for I said it's your hard earned money for the portrait. She never saw the portrait again, she never asked why and most importantly I never heard that crazy line again.

Ever since then I stopped taking anything from women especially on my birthday. That way I'm not obliged to give u shishi on ur birthday. They are even very predictable that once my birthday is approaching I will hear pls send me ur most recent picture in ward coat. I be like pls I dont want any portrait. Besides I have a perfect idea for a birthday present, like a new car.

Fear women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Kingspin:
Is it not better for both men and women to that same game. "Borrow & Pay"
.The relationship will be mature and equal

No naw, haba, the fun won't be there
That means every one will be equal
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by folu4real(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
kalvoken:
I know some women in most cases can be so annoying, but that doesn't call for anyone to be using demeaning words on them. Remember, when you say women, you are referring to both parents, sisters and daughters.

I wonder if anyone in his right sense would call his sister, mother, or daughter, A VAGINA PERSON. Not after you had lucked the Vagina on your way to this world, some are still licking sef. grin grin

Back to the topic. This is truly common among ladies, and even guys too.

Some would help you just to cage you. If you dear escape, you would be the talk of town. After all that I had done for you.
So, it's not just limited to women

Thank you jare
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
Oluromantic:

But when men borrow you money and starts asking when it's time to pay, you'll start being sentimental.

You don't know what it means to give at all

Why would he request for a paltry sum, no naw, he is more than that
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:

Life must be hard... PM your account details,let me bless you.
You no gimme again? okay o . But flee fornication. it is not good I tell you, you are worth more than any sex any super model on the earth want to offer you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jodera: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Women truly loves
But with that bolded I highlighted, you just said otherwise. Love goes with giving, and for you(or some women) to give without your heart,(like you opined), then it means you(some women) truly doesn't love.

That's tough!!
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
See all the useless fools that are busy saying nonsense on this thread, about ladies. Are all ladies the same? How on earth can all of them be the same? Anyway, the ladies are getting what they deserve - that's how SOOO MANY of them ladies also generalize about guys - men are scum, men are players, etc. So it's a case of 1 group of stupid fools reaping what they sowed, served hot by another group of stupid fools. grin

And concerning this money issue, do you know how many satanic guys dated girls, and in addition to "grooving puna", ate her money and absconded? I have seen many cases, very many, in fact whenever guys pursue rich babes or working class babes or rich men's daughters, that's what majority of them have in mind. I remember one of such, in which the girl had to use juju/diabolic means and the idiot playboy quickly returned her money and even took his brothers with him to go and beg the girl - bae was from a village that's well known for idolatry and diabolism.
Also, I have a relation that used to boast with it then, that once he finally gets a babe that he's pursuing and starts dating her, that she's the one that will now be spending on him. Imagine!
Some of you are just here blaming/attacking ladies, maybe you have to first find out what the ladies has experienced before or witnessed.
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Bankalert(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Coldfeets:

Is she lying?

Didn't she carry me for good 9 months?

Abeg leave story joor... she deserves that accolade.

Better my mother reminds me of such favours than one bitch coming out from nowhere to tell me that she helped me build my dreams and as such, I owe the rest of my life to her!
well, you get the point. grin
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Jodera:
But with that bolded I highlighted, you just said otherwise. Love goes with giving, and for you(or some women) to give without your heart,(like you opined), then it means you(some women) truly doesn't love.

That's tough!!

Women gives and women loves
What exactly do men want, haba
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
folu4real:

You just described me grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Skmoda:

you know make sense I swear....you sound like a leech....

For the fact that you read this, it shows that you are a beast
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
emperorblog21:
90% of them have nothing to offer than sex. even d sex is trade by barter you have to Give them cash, take dem on shopping or buy dem gifts before you can have Access.
U give Dem dick de give u pussy dats sex
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sure, but by den she won't have anything to hold against me grin She won't b able to say Na me waste her airtime.

Am not always comfortable with dem, even to eat at their place sef for me Na gbege......

Those creatures eehn??!!!

Lol
The well created human
Just that they need to be studied
And the more you study the more chapters you will have to read

Then some men that have tile for their wahala will be asking, the airtime I sent to you, what did you do with it, mtcheeew
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Deborah98(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
extol1:

me that is Jesus daughter,lolt
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Deborah98(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
extol1:

me that is Jesus daughter, lolzzzzz
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

Watin him wan pay is he not her man (gender equality)

Man wey go get one for hand and still they search for another, mtcheeew
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Jodera: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Women gives and women loves
What exactly do men want, haba
We want women to give with love and not otherwise.
That's why it's mostly paining you ladies when you borrow guys money, cos you know it's not from your heart. And that's why most times you ladies always refer to the little things you did, cos like you said, it's not from your heart.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by vickydevoka(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Yankee101:
I think every man should test the woman he wants to marry financially

If she can't give and you know for sure she has, save yourself the trouble

Confirm she has, pretend you're suddenly broke, ask for her help. Keep the money for relatively long. Push it like 3 times. If she passes open your wallet for her expressly let her enjoy your kingdom. Of course don't take advantage of her.
The original purpose of a wife is a help meet. Meaning someone who can compliment you. You're the provider. No question. But she's there for you if you need her. Either by saving from the excess you give her for rainy days or working and bringing to the table once in a while
U be Sabi guy. Buh believe but in me woman way don old fit give u her last money for her account make u marry her. So it might not really work , buh dats a good one through

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.