Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118445 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 12:40am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

how bout the foot in your asss

Evil woman angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2011
Roymary,

make e no surprise you say na aminat i wan marry o!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.Cork,

eh! my own sweetest wife an evil woman?

aaargh! ur fada nyansh.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^^

I go show for the wedding. But you go need come America be that ; abi no be here , Amina dey so??  

No let 190, covet your babe o; wonder why he cheats on Mz dark these days.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2011
Roymary,

bruh, you're welcome, i can move to any across the globe just because of my aminat. No mind 190 jare im BIG eyes no dey one place.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:50am On Feb 25, 2011
ok i sent u the email baby pie
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2011
Tosinville:

Mr.Cork,

eh! my own sweetest wife an evil woman?

aaargh! your fada nyansh.

Bro she dont date Niaja based area boys. She dates London guys!! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2011
Amina

NO email from you yet ooh

roymary
How am i cheating
Ive never cheating on mzdark all my life ed  grin  grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 12:57am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^^

Wait until you are caught in the act.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2011
^^You're only using dat to make ur white dick happy that can't get anything from her.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2011
190 go play in traffic boo
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:00am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

190 go play in traffic boo

Sweeery 190 dosent need traffic. he needs to sit on a railway line wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2011
I wonder which lady will allow mr.cock to Bleep her with dat madness on him?lol

Mr.cock, one of your female dogs is Hot at your garage, pls go help her.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2011
lol my babe is handsome and funny
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

lol my babe is handsome and funny

dyaaam. she wants me!! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2011
Negative
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2011
Lmao!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:09am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

Negative

thats whaat they all say!! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2011
that's wat they really mean, listen fine peekin, u on probation for raping a raccoon, relax and get your life together
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

that's wat they really mean, listen fine peekin, u on probation for despoiling a raccoon, relax and get your life together

just continue playin had to get and u will NOT find a man until 2097!! angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2011
oh thank u,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

oh thank u,

but sadly & luckily, I want u! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2011
well i have tosinville, sorry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

well i have tosinville, sorry

wha tha hecck. That ugly boy? Guuuud lock!! angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by roymary: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^^
grin grin grin grin Tosin will kill you o
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

wha tha hecck. That ugly boy? Guuuud lock!! angry

now u gay to know if my baby is ugly
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrCork17: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2011
aminalib:

now u gay to know if my baby is ugly

you too fat for me anyways! wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

you too fat for me anyways! wink

trueee, thank god.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2011
Sweetest Aminat,

Baby, so you even have his time replying dat dickkhead named Mr.cork. . . . . You already know mr.cork a psychiatric patient.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2011
Amina

Im giving you a skipping rope tomorrow as my present to your
new married husband tosin
and im giving your husband Tosin
a mortar and pestle to pound yam!!  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk&feature=player_embedded#at=27[/flash]
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 1:34am On Feb 25, 2011
Mr.cork,

My wife can't be with a mental folk like you, i'll only employ you to always clean her shoes
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:35am On Feb 25, 2011
190:

Amina

Im giving you a skipping rope tomorrow as my present to your
new married husband tosin
and im giving your husband Tosin
a mortar and pestle to pound yam!!  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk&feature=player_embedded#at=27[/flash]

better yet, take that rope, give it to mzdarskin, have her tie that rope around ur neck, and she can enjoy the pounded yams as neighbors and friend celebrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.