Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... (33355 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Solatium(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

How do you know love and see affection when you don't even get closer to them?
How do you know where the relationship is heading when you did not even get into it?
What is wrong in giving sex if you feel like and comfortable with the guy?

From your writings you would have.love to go with the second guy who asked politely,but fear of payback is what scares you.
Babe you need to make up your mind and know what you really want,those of us who had been in the game can see this your camouflage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Shopwiiser: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
If a girl declines my offer on a date.. without any reason as a guy i check two things... My character or my financial status.. sometimes your character has nothing to do with it.. you just dont fit her standards.. then go and hustle..but Ladies should know that if a guy hustles after many years and come back to them.. maybe its genuine...cos the guy probably had lots of option but chose you

5 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Romanoff(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Favouredhero:
Humans generally crave for convenience, at which this convenience is mostly sought for, by women and sadly they thirst for convenience that they can't possibly provide by themselves but mostly at the detriment at their counterpart gender, men. Alas, money is the main substance that provide convenience.

I believe the way you rejected these guys when they didn't have money, robbed them off their ego. Now, their ego is enhanced by their achievement and they're ready to flaunt it.

Lesson: A man should be successful for himself and not for any woman, don't show low self esteem by going back to a woman that rejected you when didn't have money, just because you now have money and successful. Having Ladies in men's life for romantic purpose is an option not a necessity.

She said she politely turned one down. Truth is, most guys these days are wired to believe the only reason a woman turned them down is cause they don't have money. They believe if they have money, they can get any type of woman.

Now, women turn down men for various reasons, some for the poor financial status of the man. But a woman who is serious and looking for stable relationships won't turn you down for that reason.

You never see where woman dey push her bf wey no get money into marriage with the "we will manage together" line?

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Naso I follow one girl roll last year, she asked me shey I don chop benefit naso I locked up come follow talk this year when I don chop edd. Na knack I deh knack now even sef she u no chop my money.

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
I'm Japanese.
Nice to meet you from Japan! smiley

Talo m'egun wa?

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by HardMirror(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
reading between the lines, you are not serious at all. you deserve men that would spite you because you are proud just like them. you are only rejecting their advances now because you fear they are after revenge, you want their money dont you *wink*. get out of here with your useless advise

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by HardMirror(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
lol. dont mind her
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by gigabyte13: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Not for this post, but for my guys
Make moneyyyyyyyyyy
Make moneyyyyyyyyyy
It's not about money blaaablaaaaablaaaa story story, Sha make money...

Poverty no dey grow love , na money dey grow love.
If you see woman calling person my boo, my dis, my dat, my brother... Na money dey inside.

Make moneyyyyyy ooooooooo
Poverty and love no dey ever ever agree lailai
DONT BE POOR.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Verysmart101: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

My price is love and affection, and something that is going somewhere. But sex is the thing that most guys want.

How can u know a guy that can offer love and affection at d 1st glance without even giving him a chance? Is love and affection written on anyone's face?

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by man19king(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
So love is based on tribe or what is the meaning of this write up?
Is there any woman that will stay in a relationship with a guy or man without asking for money? And even though she didn't ask for money, will she reject it if she is given money and will just say I love you, don border about money, I will be the one giving you money.
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Something I'm used to happened today. A guy that I had politely refused last year came to me this morning. He immediately told me he has a job now. Told me the full name of the company and everything else. Then he started asking me aggressively about where I have reached in life and all that.

I chatted normally with him, I told him I was happy for him. Later, he asked if he could call me at a certain time. When I told him he could, he started saying that it was not so before, that before, my anthem was that he cannot reach me for various excuses.

I laughed, because, I now understood the whole issue. He believed it was because of money that I didn't allow him access to me anyhow. I just told him that he shouldn't worry because my phone was bad. He continued to reply in a sour tone. The funny thing is that I have no business with his money, because I am sure that none will land in my palm...so why would i be tripping because he got a job?

Another guy I rejected politely acted normal at the time. But after years he came back, asking me with full spite about my marital status and my job. Lol. He told me how he has a company now. I knew that was true because I had seen evidence of it growing and info about it in public over the years. He insisted that we should be dating now. But it couldn't happen because i knew he was just bitter, and thought that i should fall now because he has made it.

Guys, its not all about the money. Some women don't use your money to survive. Some have parents and don't really care to be bound in chains because of indomie and egg, credit, or sharwama. There are more serious issues. E.g the relationship should be going somewhere. Sometimes its tribal or religious, maybe she knows her parents wont accept you. Why would a woman smell what she won't eat, just because of your feelings?

Guys, take a chill pill.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by walkingshadow911: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

only thing really, is sex a taboo

everybody want sex nau, just go and marry a monk then,

enough of this stupid and childish excuse. spit!
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by GhostOfAPA: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
it is not about money, it is about too much money
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by GloryGloryRufus(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

My sister, forget this your long story, Is becox the Guy still has no money even if he now has a job. Salary is not money,,, if the Guy has come back to you with one latest Range or Benzema 2021 model, gives you N50m cash for your breakfast, you will met suddenly. Bitcoin is the answer to the Guys prayer not a Job.

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Shopwiiser: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
And besides sex is never punishment.. its pleasure especially when its consensual in the sense that no one was forced into it....all this mentality of guys fxxks the brain out of a girl should stop.. most girls are even using someguys through sex but guys don't know...if only guys knows that large percentage of girls fake moan during sex.. and you as the guy will think you dey work hard grin cheesy.. its a technique that works with the brain.. the more they moan.. the faster they want you to run the business and truly once guys hear that moan.. they would be faster than horse power.. as lil-wayne said "as soon as i cum, i come right to my senses" grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Shopwiiser: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
man19king:
So love is based on tribe or what is the meaning of this write up?
Is there any woman that will stay in a relationship with a guy or man without asking for money? And even though she didn't ask for money, will she reject it if she is given money and will just say I love you, don border about money, I will be the one giving you money.
as in ehn it weak me
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Coldie(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Shutup u don miss opportunity out of normal women wrong decision making and u are coming here to cry for us tongue tongue tongue

Women are very funny

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Meedon: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
You tried mama
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Johnsown1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by zanshi: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your generation of young women profiled young men and made them feel like if they didn't have money they dont deserve female attention, they were worthless and every. You made money the crux of everything and you are worried that young men of today are on about money conversations and nothing else.

You berate men for wanting romantic relationships by calling them weak, clingly and stoping your shine but guess what hon, men are begining to want transational sex too, we want to pay for so we can have many body counts too. At the end of the day we are going to have a society where people are afraid to pair bond and you know who will have the short end of the stick.

Wamin!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Goldbw122(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.[/s]
At the end of the relationship, it boils down to wanting money so coming to realize that too me time, if you say it is not about the money that is when you have a problem because money must be involve that is how relationship is programmed.
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Salt06(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.
Mature writeup op

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by zanshi: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

Everything is money, you berated us in our early years calling us broke, no problem.
We went to double our hustle and now we want some action all of sudden, money is not important.

Rest abeg.

Don't blame it is the dating cues Nollywood showed to us on how to get women.

Everything is transactional these days and we men love it like that.

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by zolajpower: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Your topic should have been "insinuation that love is about money"....

By the way, I have nothing to say cos we all know the truth that, if a man has money that can be smelled from afar, it hastens women decision to date them. Your case isn't different. Don't act so using your hindsight.
If you want us to believe this policy of yours, you might as well detail how you rejected series of rich single guys in the past....not your rejection of guys who were obviously broke to you in the past...it's proves nothing..Lol... women's logic always make me smh
Even the American dream life ,the land of opportunities where most ladies work two to three jobs , yet some ladies still golddig some money misroad . E. G Melinda gates grin
Na this opeke come dey form holy holy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by donMIG(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
How did this tin make it here
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
peacefull:
Some Nigerian men believe money can buy love?
Money can get everything what they want including women and their love?
Some peoples believe like that?
Why some peoples seems like attacking her? Because she said no to men before?

Or am I misunderstanding?

I like purples25!
I like what you write! I should say what you wrote?

To me, of course money is very important for life.
But not everything money, money, money.
Money can't buy everything especially someone's heart smiley

Wetin i want use her heart do? Them dey _fuck heart?
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:
I just stopped laughing.

Guys, take a chill pill.

So what happens to going straight to the point and opening up to tell the guy the major reason why you can't be with him rather than just vaguely turning him down?

Doing that without those reasons at the emboldened will send a red flag that it could be because of his financial incapability at the time because 95% of Nigerian ladies look at the money factor first when a man approaches them.

The guys themselves sha are shameless.

I can never go back to a lady a week, month or years after she turns me down.

I see it as someone who tried to buy a Nokia java phone in 2007 sold for maybe N30,000 and it was above his purchasing power only to go back to looking for the same Nokia java phone in 2021 simply because he now earns 200k a month where there are more sophisticated Android phones that go for about N150k which to me is plain stüpidity. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by RioCarputo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
@OP you have sense... even if you accepted them out pity when the second time, they will actually maltreats you and show you no respects after the babies starts coming, that's when you will see their true closure because they presumed you accepted them the second time because they have made it..

3 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by Thazard(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sarcastic101:
That is how you'd be rejecting guys politely
Until you turn 46yrs old

Then I'd see you at Shiloh
Asking God aggressively to give them back to you
lol
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by nick50(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
I got nothing to say..shiloh is bae

2 Likes

Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by walkingshadow911: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

A man with money today can lose it tomorrow.
A man without money can make it later.

So, following a rich man does not guarantee money forever. What if the man becomes poor? How many men will she run to? She will get tired of trying to camp with rich men.
At the end a woman just has to survive through whatever circumstances she faces.

wow! you are a brain jack.
you just earned my followership
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by BePrepared: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

Yours will come soon

Say no to any guy oogling for sex b4 marriage
Re: The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... by ivolt: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
needanswer:

a guy buying you a G-wagon worth millions, gifting you a duplex on the island or giving you millions in your account to be his girlfriend or wife MAY move you.
Do you know anyone who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Using Your Partner As Your DP A Sign Of Love? / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.