Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21031 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Zahnda(f): 3:32am On May 06, 2011
^^^ Good points m'aam, but nowhere in the OP's initial post did she suggest a penchant for screwing anything and everything, I suppose it was dumb of me to have failed to jump to such a conclusion, but hey, i'm new. As for STDs, I read somewhere that they're transmitted through Unprotected
Sex and this time, I concluded that anyone practising unsafe sex was at risk. Never knew they meant just women in FWB arrangements.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MrsChima(f): 3:38am On May 06, 2011
quote author=Zahnda link=topic=659853.msg8267608#msg8267608 date=1304649143]
^^^ Good points m'aam, but nowhere in the OP's initial post did she suggest a penchant for screwing anything and everything, I suppose it was dumb of me to have failed to jump to such a conclusion, but hey, i'm new. As for STDs, I read somewhere that they're transmitted through Unprotected
Sex and this time, I concluded that anyone practising unsafe sex was at risk. Never knew they meant just women in FWB arrangements.
[quote][/quote]

I hear what you are saying but I am referring to those who are carelessly having sex with different people and then cry wolf they are infected with STD or HIV.  If the men can go around screwing any and everything so can the woman but they both have to be sexually responsible is all I am saying. 

It doesn't matter which arrangement the woman or man in it contagious if both are not practicing safe sex then again I have heard people have sex unprotected and healthy as a bird so I can say it is luck of a draw.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by zstranger: 3:46am On May 06, 2011
Free punny, no change

Omo boy must be a real gee.

Ha, Aye ma nika oooooo

I love free , best thing ever.

No pay, no emotional attachment, no unnecessary phone calls, nada.

Just punny.

Ha, Ile aye ogun ni ooooo

Ogun sha ni ile ya
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 3:49am On May 06, 2011
zstranger:

Free punny, no change

Omo boy must be a real gee. 

Ha, Aye ma nika oooooo

I love free , best thing ever.

No pay, no emotional attachment, no unnecessary phone calls, nada.

Just punny.

Ha, Ile aye ogun ni ooooo

Ogun sha ni ile ya

haha--Fstranger, ki de wa ni gbogbo ele yi nsin---   What's all these "ogun" talk.

You just finished watching a yourba movie abi? mschewww---lol 
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by zstranger: 3:59am On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

haha--Fstranger, ki de wa ni gbogbo ele yi nsin---   What's all these "ogun" talk.

You just finished watching a yourba movie abi? mschewww---lol 

Wow!

love your intuition. Just finished watching a classic 90s Yoruba movie, Ami Orun. grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 4:04am On May 06, 2011
zstranger:

Wow!

love your intuition. Just finished watching a classic 90s Yoruba movie, Ami Orun. grin

I knew it! I knew that wasn't normal.--lol

Ami orun? That movie is old---very old--
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Blazay(m): 4:13am On May 06, 2011
This must be one of those [size=20pt]awon-ndi J-L-Y-A-S-D-I(jee-lah-see-dee)(jesus loves you and so do i) gospel-preaching romantics.[/size] romantic born-again girls.

See?
These girls nor dey hia word!
NEVER KEEP ONE MAN IN YOUR LIVES. . . THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. . .ESPECIALLY AN AFRICAN ONE.
Learn to use them dudes as they are using you. . .then pass them off to the next 'itchin' woman to dig out yeast from her arzzzzzze!

Una nor dey hia word!
As im dey blow im 'i love u pass my mama' take sample your congo. . . dey whisper inside im 'iar' say you love am pass your grand-papa carry ya tin dey do 'animashuan' for correct dudes with heavy money.

Kai! See why it is not good to date ugly, 'poor' dudes who spend time on face book gossiping? If this man spent some goooooooooood money on this congo. . . he will not have the nerve to open his lousy trap and leprous fingers to chant 'meaningless sex' dis and dat.
To make matters worse. . . the original poster is 'hurt' by it too? shocked

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by zstranger: 4:20am On May 06, 2011
^^^

You look really beautiful

Too bad you are taken

And SEXY too. grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Blazay(m): 4:24am On May 06, 2011
^^^
You are on probation in my cyber corner for now. . .till you learn to act like a human being.

The boning of 'the many' strangers still in progress. . . .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by 3dhunter(m): 5:46am On May 06, 2011
Ur over 1700+ friends on facebook should console you. why dont u cry there, not here.
That is, if you are looking for consolation.

by the way, i did not see this story on your facebook!!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:50am On May 06, 2011
SORRY
U GIRLS ALWAYS FALL IN A WRONG HAND
HAD-IT-BEEN IT IS ME?? lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2011
@OP, you just got dumped and you're already here exposing your tools, it says alot about you.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by paddylo1(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2011
Nigerian bi.t.ches always looking for attention

Always making up one sob story or the other

Its a wonder dudes on here,take this amya clown seriously. . .

In the real world am tryna make money and fck any girl that finds me or my money attractive enough to give it up

Thats the way it is. . .and if amya came my way i would do her and move on. . .

u naija guys catch too much feelings nowadays. . u need to man up. . .girls nowadays are bad out there. . .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by eazyman(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2011
Just trying to figure our how this thread came up on NL's front page, ?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by JesChill(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2011
Amya, i know it hurts ok??, but aint u glad u got rid of the guy from his action on facebook,it shows he aint mature enough, so pick ur self up and get yourself a real man jor, the guy na small boy shikena,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2011
paddy_lo:

Nigerian bi.t.ches always looking for attention

Always making up one sob story or the other

Its a wonder dudes on here,take this amya clown seriously. . .

In the real world am tryna make money and fck any girl that finds me or my money attractive enough to give it up

Thats the way it is. . .and if amya came my way i would do her and move on. . .

[b]u naija guys catch too much feelings nowadays
. . u need to man up. . .girls nowadays are bad out there. . .[/b]

Thank you my brother-my thought but then I've been stuck in this pattern so long I can't love a girl. Thought the girls I was dating were not pretty enough so decided to get a light skinned facial model. We started dating dec 25 but as we speak i'm fed up and moving on to the next.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2011
Zahnda:

Damn! Excuse a lady for liking her some sex! �heap? Get off it! Some women actually do like sex and do not just 'endure' it to keep a roof over their heads. Should we all now slap a (bride)price tag on our azzes? Or ration sex as per handbag or blackberry presented? The FWB arrangement isn't the issue here, it's his lack of manners. 

But she chose him! Were we there when he was panel-beating her gold mine? If a woman did this to me, I would only blame myself for picking an immature woman, not come on a forum to cry to anonymous people. When the going was good, she handled the relationship by herself, now that it is bad, she should do the same! I'm pretty sure if the guy calls her for sex, she would still give in; if she wants a man who will respect her and give her good sex, there are tons of them all over the world. Ditch the boy and date a man.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by atasteve: 9:13am On May 06, 2011
The guy was quite immature but the other important side to it is that sex BEFORE MARRIAGE exposes to so much heartaches. "Zipping up" and self-control are the keys to deep and meaningful relationships (these have been proven time over time)!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by wikifiki: 9:30am On May 06, 2011
Over 10 pages and you all do not realize that Amya is just trying to drive traffic to her blog. Whether the story is true or not does not matter, she is just using it to promote her blog and Nairalanders don chop the bait.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 9:45am On May 06, 2011
Amya feels special because she has 90% of the guys in here wanting to bone her and drooling everytime they see her saggy tids, that is what the doctors ordered

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2011
We havent heard the guy's side of the story, why judge him ?

From the facebook message, and the girl's story i can deduce that;

1. girl is 3 yrs older.
2. Guy didnt enjoy the relationship and wasnt in love.
3. He found love.

I might be wrong but, the guy must have been referring to her by saying he has found love. He probably is in love with her now and must have been having sex with other girls, as for the text message, I called a friend of mine of for 1 week and sent text messages, only for him to apologize after that he forgot his phone in a car he left at the mechanics shop, what make you guys feel the guy is with the phone. These issues of love better stay with the lovers cos I feel the lady is intensely in love and any thing looks like a cheat.

Even if the guy has found another girl, it there fore means that the guy has been doing this girl a favor of wasting his masculine energy to entertain an older lady he didnt love but needed to satisfy.

Facebook and twitter happen to be best way to end relationships in the 21st century, its a means of communication, afterall relationships these days are built and groomed at facebook, how many people dont toast girls at facebook so whats wrong ending at facebook.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by atilla(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2011
HI Amya

sorry to hear what happened. I guess you were right about his age and keeping things un- serious. Funny enough it didn't turn out that bad. Imagine if you had not seen his post you might have kept calling and been made fun off as 'that girl that keeps calling for sex' to his friends and new girl.

At least he didn't put your name or pic and insult you which I thought happened when I read the topic.

Just let it go and on to the next - relationship. You are handling it maturely although doing the same as him, putting your relationship status/buz online will only lead to anger and dragging it on.

Im sure ur next relationship will turn out better.

take care.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by yuslakay(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2011
hhhhmmmm, na wao, people just like to pass judgement so fast without hearing oda side of the story,
IMAO, i fink d guy must ve a reason for doin dat damn thin.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by techJ: 10:41am On May 06, 2011
You guys should stop all this crazy comments. All she needs is good, comforting, straight-from-the-heart advice. Girl, you are not cheap, it's just unfortunate that he did not feel the same way you felt. Just try to be the best person any man would want to be with and your prince charming will someday come to the rescue! ciao angel.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Ojumiii(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2011
ki lo mean?HuhHuh is it so hard of you to easily decipher the obvious difference between a man and a woman.she is a nuisance to herself because am cocksure this is not the last heartbreak she is going to have.maybe several to come.
She is not remorse she gave her body without any valuable consideration.she is just going to miss the young man long manliness,am sure Cheesy
I no pray make any of my family jam you ooo.I like to take advantage of girls like you.you are a sick thing with a love-addict Punny.
Am sure the only consolation for your type is to get a dude with a bigger,bolder manliness, dont pretend that wont heal your 'aching' heart,poster.
And btw.your next guy must be a Ganja man,cos that will be alot of spice for a girl like you and for the next adventure.cos am sure your Womanliness is still not resting.
You are shedding tears cos you were shocked he didn't come that night and he might never be back to you.Sorry dear

Take it easy on the girl man, she just being herself.

remember the world is a free place.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by bossinie: 12:22pm On May 06, 2011
I am really sorry about what happened to you but i dare say that you saw it coming but chose to ignore all the alert signs of moral and spiritual dignity.
First the only reason that i feel compelled to respond to you is that you threw it open.Now what on earth! are you doing sleeping with a guy who has not paid any bride price on your head,you said there was no serious commitment from either of you in the relationship so basically you were just passing time.Permit me to tell you the simple truth,no man takes any woman who easily gives into his seductive whims seriously maybe for awhile but never for long so you chose that path and it ended just like it should.Secondly i believe you are either a Christian or a Muslim and the holy books of these religions spell out what is expected of a spinster or a married woman,for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.The longer a man spends wooing a lady the higher value he places on her especially if she is not pretentious about her moral or spiritual standing.You say the way he broke up with you is what hurts you the most but i ask you to be sincere with yourself,under what circumstance did your relationship start?You have dated him for awhile and you have never had him discuss his past relationships with you even by a passing remark?Every relationship has rules by which you must play but most times due to emotional lusts we blatantly ignore them and forget we will pay for it someday.My dear wipe your tears,learn from your mistake and stop looking for any pity.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SegzyJoe(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2011
@poster
You have presented the facts, but have failed to accept the truth. There is no quick fix solution that is enduring. You need a a quick fix, no attachment, committment, yet you want fulfillment, no way. That is the nature of quick fix. It won't last, its not enduring. Even if you guys come together, it still won't last because the foundation is faulty.

Lot of good advice have been offered you already, all you need is to look inward and face the truth.
, of thysef be true.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by bash673(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2011
Jes Chill:

Amya, i know it hurts ok??, but aint u glad u got rid of the guy from his action on facebook,it shows he aint mature enough, so pick your self up and get yourself a real man jor, the guy na small boy shikena,

According to her she is 25 and 3 years older than him.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by armyofone(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2011
why do some guys kiss and tell sef like you didnt f.uck the hell out of him plus gave you meaningless sex and worthless everything grin

gal, run away and don't look back. he is still coming even though that se.x was meaningless. shine ya eyes next time. play hard to get o.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Genius100: 2:51pm On May 06, 2011
There really isn't much to say. The guy is just immature and unneccessarily emotional. Thank goodness you did not end up with such a guy. In a few months, he will probably post his breakup with his supposed new found love on facebook
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kabarka(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2011
oh! this is painful.Some ppl get mind.

Pls understand,he is an african man,if he is oyibo.He would have dropped a note 4 u.

So babe don't leave life in a vaccum,FIND A REPLACEMENT.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by abiabi1: 4:02pm On May 06, 2011
@ Miss B, I am particularly surprised at your comment, especially coming from a lady. No one is asking the Guy not to move on, but, there are better ways of doing it, rather than the coward and immature way of putting those uncouth words on FaceBook. shocked shocked

@ Poster, Guess he deliberately posted it on Facebook just to spite you and am very sure he would be expecting to know your reaction and how you feel about it. If I were you, I will never let him see my hurt or hard feelings. By this, it makes it easier for you to move on. However, take the harsh lessons learnt in good faith, because those lesson prepare you for the future relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One Night Stands / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.