Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21032 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 6:48pm On May 05, 2011
South part  grin Lol let me not derail this topic oh.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:49pm On May 05, 2011
franktolk:

Hey ! Amya (Poster)

I could remember mailing you one tym u refused replying me;I guessed that was when the bobo still dey sweet you.You see urself now?Most girls find it hard seperating good guys from bad ones.

Sorry dooooo!

So for you mind now, you don win lottery?! mschewwww!!! Comot, Iru yin la n so ni! undecided smiley
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by arramyjay: 6:50pm On May 05, 2011
Ok, that is very cruel,dnt wallow in self pity, bounce bck and move on.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by temiiii(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2011
@ poster, please give your life to christ before it's too late
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Oddities: 6:56pm On May 05, 2011
macfarland:

Well on a second thought, I think the girl is an open minded person. She just called to explain some things to me to take down the pics for a fee. I have just complied anyway. NL and her people, funny!  grin grin grin

[b][/b]ki lo mean? is it so hard of you to easily decipher the obvious difference between a man and a woman.she is a nuisance to herself because am cocksure this is not the last heartbreak she is going to have.maybe several to come.
She is not remorse she gave her body without any valuable consideration.she is just going to miss the young man long manliness,am sure cheesy
I no pray make any of my family jam you ooo.I like to take advantage of girls like you.you are a sick thing with a Nympho Punny.
Am sure the only consolation for your type is to get a dude with a bigger,bolder manliness, dont pretend that wont heal your 'aching' heart,poster.
And btw.your next guy must be a Ganja man,cos that will be alot of spice for a girl like you and for the next adventure.cos am sure your Womanliness is still not resting.
You are shedding tears cos you were shocked he didn't come that night and he might never be back to you.Sorry dear smiley smiley
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by franktolk(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2011
@Babe

If I use ur legs measure wot ur face go look lyk , u go wowo die, serious!!!!!. Na so e dey start. Eni a wi fun oba je o gbo!
shocked shocked
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:59pm On May 05, 2011
franktolk:

@Babe

If I use your legs measure wot your face go look lyk , u go wowo die, serious!!!!!. Na so e dey start. Eni a wi fun oba je o gbo!
shocked shocked

Lol----You understand Yoruba! Shait!!!--- lipsrsealed

Those aren't my legs doll!
wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2011
Oddities:

ki lo mean? is it so hard of you to easily decipher the obvious difference between a man and a woman.she is a nuisance to herself because am cocksure this is not the last heartbreak she is going to have.maybe several to come.
She is not remorse she gave her body without any valuable consideration.she is just going to miss the young man long manliness,am sure cheesy
I no pray make any of my family jam you ooo.[b]I like to take advantage of girls like you.[/b]you are a sick thing with a love-addict Punny.
Am sure the only consolation for your type is to get a dude with a bigger,bolder manliness, dont pretend that wont heal your 'aching' heart,poster.
And btw.your next guy must be a Ganja man,cos that will be alot of spice for a girl like you and for the next adventure.cos am sure your Womanliness is still not resting.
You are shedding tears cos you were shocked he didn't come that night and he might never be back to you.Sorry dear smiley smiley

Wow. People can be so heartless  undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2011
Jackieugo:

Wow. People can be so heartless undecided
how? he is stating the obvious! the girl brought this on herself now she is expecting people to feel sorry for her
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by franktolk(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

wink

Anyway Babe! No qualms,  Oui je comprend yoruba!
I feel for the Babe sha.

One love ! wink wink cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by franktolk(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

wink

I feel for the Babe sha.

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 7:09pm On May 05, 2011
So because she made a bad decision she should be treated even more cruelly?  
What ever happened to forgiveness? I wonder sometimes.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by franktolk(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

wink

I feel for the Babe sha.

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SOPRANO(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2011
[ cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SOPRANO(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2011
[/b] @ jackieugo

now i think i i've seen u @ a party, 'neways i won't derail the thread as u earlier aluded to, catch u on the rebound then grin grin grin

@BABE.

that's some funny yorubah u equate that dude to, can't stop laffing grin grin grin grin, [b]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2011
temiiii:

@ poster, please give your life to christ before it's too late
Trash.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Oddities: 7:27pm On May 05, 2011
@Poster,kindly tell me the name of the school.

@BABE. which state are you from plsssssssssss?? Iwo ni omo Oduduwa rere.Proud of you always
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 7:45pm On May 05, 2011
Oddities:

@Poster,kindly tell me the name of the school.

@BABE. which state are you from plsssssssssss?? Iwo ni omo Oduduwa rere.Proud of you always

Proud of me as always I don't even know you-- Anyways, I'm Yoruba. That's all I can say. wink smiley
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Ekpoma1: 7:50pm On May 05, 2011
No comment.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2011
whats all these undecided undecided undecided the girl she still love the bobo wetin be una problem self she don dey think how to chop the guy since na 2day undecided undecided the boy just chop clean mouth even talk am for Facebook but didn't mention her name at list he acted a bit mature there,so why u lot dey here run mouth wetin self  tongue tongue when two of them dey hammer dey go, you dey there,she call you to come and watch no so why all these hype pls they had a good fuc-k the boy show her some skills the thing enter her spin till the next day she cant help  thinking about it tongue tongue tongue for her to even come to NL and expressed her problem what this boy have done to her,you are here talkin shit, YES he is good in bed. You think if you don't know how to bang woman go respect you u, have to show some skills from the first day from there you can surprise her with more skills as the thing goes on and on tongue tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by deniyor: 7:58pm On May 05, 2011
@Topic
I haven't read thru the thread yet, That was a mean thing for the guy to have done. If he wasn't in love et al, its ok no one can blame him for that. But rubbing salt to injury on past exes, flings etc is never a sign of maturity. Esp on sm1 who doesnt realise she is being dumped via fb.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2011
Oddities:

[b][/b]ki lo mean? is it so hard of you to easily decipher the obvious difference between a man and a woman.she is a nuisance to herself because am cocksure this is not the last heartbreak she is going to have.maybe several to come.
I no pray make any of my family jam you ooo.I like to take advantage of girls like you.you are a sick thing with a love-addict Punny.

From your post, you are not better than she is, egg head!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Osama10(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2011
@OP, I advice you to just ignore him completely and move on with your life.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2011
franktolk:

@Babe

If I use your legs measure wot your face go look lyk , u go wowo die, serious!!!!!.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ohemmanu: 8:12pm On May 05, 2011
Missy b,are you the guy's new babe?this one you are just supporting the guy anyhow or you and Amya have scores to settle?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2011
ohemmanu:

Missy b,are you the guy's new babe?this one you are just supporting the guy anyhow or you and Amya have scores to settle?

LMAO! too funny!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by IykeD(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2011
@OP, pls do ursef a favor and remove your picture here, hoping it's not too late. It's a small world we live you know and NL is even smaller. You have given out a lot here already and you also put a face to it. Just an advice!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 8:20pm On May 05, 2011
What is anyone going to do with her picture that they can't do with her facebook pictures

@poster just ask him what his update on FB is about no point dancing around the topic. Im sure he will start acting like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Better to move on before you get any deeper
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2011
IykeD:

@OP, pls do ursef a favor and remove your picture here, hoping it's not too late. It's a small world we live you know and NL is even smaller. You have given out a lot here already and you also put a face to it. Just an advice!
Na wetin I tell in the morning. The picture and email is not gonna help her at all.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Vitality31(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2011
Chei, mehn see this kind hot okpeke. This dude Bleep up sha. If na me, i will just remain there dey 'comb' the thing dey go. See watin this guy for dey tidy this chic dey go, him come go Bleep up. Gurl you hot sha, can i have ur number? I wont run and am not on facebook,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by KennyG6(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

Well said ma'am.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by IykeD(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

What is anyone going to do with her picture that they can't do with her facebook pictures

@poster just ask him what his update on FB is about no point dancing around the topic. Im sure he will start acting like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Not her picture per se but her future, oh that rhymes hehe. Like i said earlier, it's a small world we live in. Everyone has a past but we don't go telling the whole world about just any how, especially putting personal details along. Our actions today can hunt and hurt us tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

One Night Stands / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.