Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21030 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17pm On May 05, 2011
Im amazed that anyone esp a girl would admit this on a board filled with morons.

While he's an immature loser for going the facebook route, the bright side is that he didnt mention your name

Remove him from your facebook since it's obvious that he's the type of reetard to try to hurt people thru social networks. Remove him and move on. If he ever contacts again(he will), ignore it

Next time share matters like this with close friends as opposed to a damn message board.

Hopefully you two were safe and I wish you well.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2011
For someone educated enough to know what macfarland standard is, I am so surprised you could do this.

You are one of the reasons I warned her to remove her info from her page.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 6:01pm On May 05, 2011
LOL @ titsqueez. Yes o - mother theresa Lomo!

@Inked_nerd

Everybody lives their life within a framework, even if that framework  is no framework at all. We all choose our box and jump in it and deal with the consequences of our choices! Is marriage the perfect solution to everything? Nope because the institution cannot  help the fact that a lot of idiots get married. This issue is multifaceted - deals with value systems, maturity, priorities and character - all of which feed into who a person is and the kind of partner they turn out to  be. So yes, you are right, just get married is not the answer. But neither is just have sex!! Not only is that not the answer, its a very destructive answer.  Once again, in my opinion.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On May 05, 2011
Can a mod please remove her pic from this thread/post?

Thanks.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 6:03pm On May 05, 2011
@mcfarland

Wow!! shocked

I am speechless. You get conscience at all? Nawa oooo!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2011
Too much of heartbreaks this days. Out of love, Love for SEX! Hurts  undecided cry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sleekman(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2011
Nna some naija babes will do anything for attention. @Poster So now ure looking for an Akata husband or what? Sick desperado
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2011
Hey Mods, please take down the chic's pix that goon called maclean put for there abeg
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:05pm On May 05, 2011
** I knew a fowl was gonna do something smart*** 4uck!!

@macfarland--- You no get shame at all! Big up yourself man!!! What sort of illiterate trait is this?! Who does this?    **Sir-Fly**

Pls, biko, remove her picture and info! Abeg!! Your own too much na! Abi she refused you punny?

Sha wateva the case--remove her picture and her info!!

Thank God the babe is fine sef. tongue

Or Better still: [b]JAYBEE [/b]pls do something abeg!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 6:08pm On May 05, 2011
Macfarland respect on you brother for calling this dirty s1ut out, I dey respect you such women do not deserve any kind of respect call a spade a spade, lool being humiliated by a 23 year old boy, how desperate was she for a d1ck

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sleekman(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2011
Isn't that what the girl wants? She even wants you to go to her fb profile. I wonder how many politicians in Abuja the girl's sold her body to. Look before I open my eye you go don carry ur mumuity commot for here
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 05, 2011
I wonder if ppl remember that as HUMANS we all make mistakes.
So getting an education means one will always act, think, and behave rationally?
Sorry but I must have missed the memo.  undecided

duduspace (m)

@MzDarkskin

All that write up is utter bull, there are women as insensitive as the most wicked man alive and there are men who couldn't hurt a fly so stop that generalisation.
The OP did play a dangerous game, she tried to be HARD but found out she was totally SOFT, if she wasn't she wouldn't care a hoot how she was dropped and could even come back with her own one liner of a status in response. According to the yorubas if you want to start eating cockroaches, you'd better make sure yu've got some liver cleansing medication. NSAs are not for the faint hearted.

Right. Right. You conveniently skipped my reply stating why I said what I said, that followed just to write that my saying women are emotional more than their male counterparts is 'rubber and utter bull'. I don't have the time to engage in this invite to be in some sort of 'battle of the sexes' war. Not today sir so I respect your opinion, but I was talking to the poster, woman to woman as we women know ourselves.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2011
. .
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2011
sleekman:

Isn't that what the girl wants? She even wants you to go to her fb profile. I wonder how many politicians in Abuja the girl's sold her body to. Look before I open my eye you go don carry your mumuity commot for here

Charlatans, hypocrites, blood-sucking puritans, iiidiots, foools, imbeciles, stop judging the girl unfairly!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 05, 2011
Crude Oil:

Charlatans, hypocrites, blood-sucking puritans, iiidiots, foools, imbeciles, stop judging the girl unfairly!

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by darkman200: 6:19pm On May 05, 2011
i read people's comment here and i just want to laugh, they come across an op who happens to be an expressive person and doesn't see as a big deal what many women will rather keep under wrap in a hypocritical society like naija and they are all going crazy. News for you, if you have any idea what your sisters are doing, your girlfriends, your born again female friends and all, you will think the op is a saint. Go and get a life all of you haters!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Delible(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2011
Don't woory your self.Your time will come just as his came now.Trust me.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:23pm On May 05, 2011
undecidedmacfarland:

Why are some of you here attacking me? Amaka wants attention and now she gonna get it. All I am saying is that she should go read her book, chikina! Who was that saying Amaka isnt cute? She is pretty, isnt she?

Oga MAC-BOOK--- Wetin dey worry you? Abeg commot her picture jo! angry

You're invading her privacy--it's against the rules OF NL.  You're asking for a ban, MR-APPLE!!!

Oh, yh are you related to the username SIR-FLY in any way?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2011
?? ?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2011
The point macfarland is that you have no right to post her pictures in the thread. It is very childish and immature of you.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Oddities: 6:35pm On May 05, 2011
@Poster.from your profile,at 25+ you deserve what you got by having a fling,
you prolly enjoy the veins all over his manliness,
by now you should be engaged in a 'Serious' relationship and not giving yourself out to a casual fling knowingly.you are such a crap coming out there to shed some tears.and some sick sympathizers are giving you ears.aren't you the one that said you never expected anything from the affair.but you didn't pre-empt the only reward is a Tsunami-like emotional wreck
And you must be high on some cheap drug or deceiving yourself to believe the guy doesn't know your age.you were carried away satisfying his orgies.the guy has been up to this for so long.you were only blinded with lust.
25yr old Mumu.i dont know why ladies get cheaply caught.the guy needs a new young of 18-22,as he is just 22.
I don't know why you dey cry sef,at least the guy no cay your punny jump wall,run nah
For the meantime,you can lick your wound grin wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2011
@Macfarland

I am sure you are obsessed with her but this is not the best way to go about it.
You like exposed pictures and you want us to share with you but we are not interested.
Feast your eyes alone OK
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2011
Well on a second thought, I think the girl is an open minded person. She just called to explain some things to me to take down the pics for a fee. I have just complied anyway. NL and her people, funny!  grin grin grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2011
Oddities:

@Poster.from your profile,at 25+ you deserve what you got by having a fling,
you prolly enjoy the veins all over his manliness,
by now you should be engaged in a 'Serious' relationship and not giving yourself out to a casual fling knowingly.you are such a crap coming out there to shed some tears.and some sick sympathizers are giving you ears.aren't you the one that said you never expected anything from the affair.but you didn't pre-empt the only reward is a Tsunami-like emotional wreck
And you must be high on some cheap drug or deceiving yourself to believe the guy doesn't know your age.you were carried away satisfying his sin assemblies.the guy has been up to this for so long.you were only blinded with lust.
25yr old Mumu.i dont know why ladies get cheaply caught.the guy needs a new young of 18-22,as he is just 22.
I don't know why you dey cry sef,at least the guy no cay your punny jump wall,run nah
For the meantime,you can lick your wound grin wink
Most 25 year old males are sowing their royal oats around. I am sure you will rather say they are Gees instead of calling them names.
What's wrong in her deciding to Bleep for the sake of it not minding that she got attached at last?

You must be too young to understand
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Jackieugo(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2011
macfarland:

Well on a second thought, I think the girl is an open minded person. She just called to explain some things to me to[b] take down the pics for a fee[/b]. I have just complied anyway. NL and her people, funny!  grin grin grin

You are scum of the truest form
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2011
macfarland:

Well on a second thought, I think the girl is an open minded person. She just called to explain some things to me to take down the pics for a fee. I have just complied anyway. NL and her people, funny!  grin grin grin
Keep flattering yourself!
I reported this to Seun who pulled it down
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sleekman(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2011
@Macfarland ure very funny. For a fee ugh? May whatever you want to use to accept the fee not 'respond' Amen
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2011
macfarland:

You seriously need to be pistol-whipped.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by SOPRANO(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2011
[/b] @ Jackieugo

Well said, we ought to blame it on MTN, GLO, ETISALAT that make it possible for the likes of macfarland to access to the internet, lol grin grin grin, anyways, u kinda look familiar, what part of houston r ya? [b]
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 05, 2011
:-x
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by franktolk(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2011
Hey ! Amya (Poster)

I could remember mailing you one tym u refused replying me;I guessed that was when the bobo still dey sweet you.You see urself now?Most girls find it hard seperating good guys from bad ones.

Sorry dooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / One Night Stands / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.