Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21058 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2011
Tee Jay!

Read my post again! angry

I said he was a cheat to whoever his new girlfriend/boyfriend was!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2011
At least he's gonna miss those succulent, round, come-and-suck-me pair of tatas. He would torture himself!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2011
They have blow up dolls for men who can't keep their legs closed and mouths off the tatas.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2011
Crude Oil:

At least he's gonna miss those succulent, round, come-and-suck-me pair of tatas. He would torture himself!
maybe they are not as delectable as they look, or why else would they guy want no more??
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2011
LadyT:

Tee Jay!

Read my post again! angry

I said he was a cheat to whoever his new girlfriend/boyfriend was!
ok ma binu,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Shebi the part in bold is based on assumption? Isn't it also possible that, at some point, the new girl (if there's actually any) was informed about the poster? That rules out the issue of him being a cheat.
Coward? I wouldn't exactly call him that. Fear of not being tempted by the poster's tears and plea, and not weakness, could be the reason he chose fb as the medium to convey the message instead of a face-to-face discourse.

Im sorry its a cowardly act not to be able to end things decently with her just tell her it was fun while it lasted but Im sorry I have moved on.  Its not serious so yes she will be upset but not in the way shes upset now hes told her indirectly on FB to get lost.  

Thats a coward in my eyes a real man should be able to handle his bussiness and not use a social forum to send messages to people hes too afraid to face.

Coward a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc a timid or easily intimidated person.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2011
Tee_Jay:

maybe they are not as delectable as they look, or why else would they guy want no more??
What if SEX wasn't the most important thing to the guy afterall? His FB post remotely suggests it wasn't so there u go.

Halle berry got cheated on
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by delagasky(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2011
@OP,
Is u Amya the blogger??
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2011
jay bee:

What if SEX wasn't the most important thing to the guy afterall? His FB post remotely suggests it wasn't so there u go.

Halle berry got cheated on

So you say.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nekai(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2011
That was cruel.

Suck it up and move on.

He already has.

Don't under any circumstances let him back in. He is an awful person for seeing someone else at the same time. You deserve better than this, so use this hurt and pain and turn it into determination to start the next relationship off on better footing. Please don't dwell to much on this. It isn't a reflection on you, it's a reflection on him.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by CrudeOil1(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2011
Are you sure that he was talking about you? If he is, you should be happy you weren't officially in a relationship with an immature and paranoid sicko.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by davoice1: 6:29pm On May 04, 2011
Check out the poster on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/amaka.nwosu1

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On May 04, 2011
Hes immature , he should have done it a better way ,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 6:49pm On May 04, 2011
Amya:

I started seeing this course-mate of mine 3 months ago. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend in the real sense of the word, but we were quite close. We are both in our final year and we didn't really know each other much all these years but I've always noticed and admired him over the years. Somehow, through a twist of fate we became close and i started developing real feelings for him.This year, our intimacy went to a whole new level and we started having sex and regularly too. I knew we couldn't be in the stereotypical relationship, but we were lovers. Even though i wanted much more than that, but i was content with the way things were and i didn't want it to change. There wasn't any form of commitment from both parties. . .which was still okay. . . I should mention that I'm 3 years older than him even though i don't know if he knows it. This is actually my inhibition in getting too serious with him. . .i know it can never work, that there can never be a happily ever after end to that one, but i fell in love.

Yesterday, while we were in school, we were together as we always and there wasn't any hint that anything was amiss. . much later in the day, i called him to ask  him if he wanted to spend the night at my place, but he didn't take the call. i sent him a text, he didn't reply. I assumed nothing.

Today, i was reading through status updates on face book, and i saw the one he posted last night ""months of meaningless sex , worthless relationships, finally I'm in love n I'm happy" i can't describe how hurt i felt.

Chei! OP, you too dey jump o! He's probably trying to say after months of meaningless sex (how can sex be meaningless sef), and worthless relationship with YOU, he has finally taken it to the next level. He's in love with YOU! cheesy

I'm not trying to give you false hope, but seriously there are two "meanings" to that sentence.  smiley

Find out which one is it!
wink

P.S: All these babies that upload/update nonsense on FaceBook sef, nawa for una---ahn ahn! angry angry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by yuzedo: 9:15pm On May 04, 2011
Chai!! A lot of silly posts from hopeful, horn-dogs not only berating the poor boy for moving up the food chain, but massaging this here girl's ego in the hopes that she'll drop the kpekus for them,  Say girl give one guy straff no mean say na straff be her priority/will give every tom, dike, and motherfkking harry d said straff!
@ poster. Take it in your strides,  Bad boys abound,  Lol. I take that back. That a boy is sleeping-with u but not feeling u enough to commit dont make him bad, just as much as it dont make u NOT good enough. We just have our various spec for that kinda ish and you didnt fit "his",  Maybe u can give one of these lame-o's propositioning you a try, but lemme guess, they wont fit YOUR spec,   undecided cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by IZUKWU(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2011
Why freebies like this de pass me
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2011
Andy1, crude oil and co. Una fall my hand o, I expected to see a girl who has a body as mercy johnson and a cute face like ini edo, though d girl try but she is not drop dead gorgous now, u cant tell me the guy is d loser! Beside her pix is not a full pix so am wondering how u guys are saying she is all that!!!!! Guys make una wear una glass jor!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TruMantra(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2011
Amya, if you give it to me, I promise I'll never go on Facebook again. In short, my FB days are over!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 05, 2011
Peleee ooo,u just got played by a smart guy.go lick ur wounds.hp u enjoyed the intimacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On May 05, 2011
@OP: Its ok. I know how you feel. I went through something similar, the only difference was that Facebook wasn't involved. Honestly, its does hurt but from one sista to another, it'll heal--just give it some time. As for one 190, please don't mind him. I can't believe I'm about to say this but he's really not as wor wor as he may sound so try not to take him seriously with those responses of his wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 10:08am On May 05, 2011
I still wonder why people could be such hypocrites. . . people judging me, calling me cheap like they have better lives. I came here to air my hurt, saying everything as it is. I Didn't try to draw sympathy to my side making out the relationship to what wasn't, so i stated the facts as they were because i know that's the only way i can get sincere advice that could be actually helpful.

I'm not really a sucker for committed relationships, because it brings with it so much drama which I'm not yet ready for. So i opted for this arrangement with this dude which actually works well for me. I'll have a companion, have a fulfilling sex life, and a friend to talk to all in one, without having to deal with commitment and all it's entanglement. Please, how does that make me cheap? If you must know, i don't have boyfriends on the side. I wasn't in it for any financial favor, neither was in it for my emotions. I liked him, lately I fell in love with him, but commitment is still out of it.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 10:16am On May 05, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Andy1, crude oil and co. Una fall my hand o, I expected to see a girl who has a body as mercy johnson and a cute face like ini edo, though d girl try but she is not drop dead gorgous now, u cant tell me the guy is d loser! Beside her pix is not a full pix so am wondering how u guys are saying she is all that!!!!! Guys make una wear una glass jor!

And are you gorgeous? Whether or not I'm gorgeous is not the bone of contention. I don't have a body like mercy Johnson, neither do i have a face like Ini edo. Do i care? No!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by 49cents(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2011
@poster. If only you were not sleeping with him! Relationships can be tricky and anybody can be a villian especially when sex is in the mix. I dont know you age but it is obvious pre-marital sex never helps build relationship as it only makes it self-seeking and manipulating. As a guy it would be hard to ignore the offer of no-strings-attached-sexual relationship. It takes a lot of sincerity to resist. You have made a mistake face it. Its okay to make mistakes its not okay to repeat not learn from them.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2011
Amya:

I still wonder why people could be such hypocrites. . . people judging me, calling me cheap like they have better lives. I came here to air my hurt, saying everything as it is.  I Didn't try to draw sympathy to my side making out the relationship to what wasn't, so i stated the facts as they were because i know that's the only way i can get sincere advice that could be actually helpful.

I'm not really a sucker for committed relationships, because it brings with it so much drama which I'm not yet ready for. So i opted for this arrangement with this dude which actually works well for me. I'll have a companion, have a fulfilling sex life, and a friend to talk to all in one, without having to deal with commitment and all it's entanglement. Please, how does that make me cheap? If you must know, i don't have boyfriends on the side. I wasn't in it for any financial favor, neither was in it for my  emotions. I liked him, lately I fell in love with him, but commitment is still out of it.

You're not cheap. You saw what you wanted, went for it, and were content with it--nothing wrong with that.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 10:27am On May 05, 2011
Tee_Jay:

mehn this chic is smart sha, lol all these guys patronising the girl because of her looks never fail to amuse me. Forget about how good the girl looks, the guy who has been handling the internal affairs commented that "the kini is nothing to write home about"; yet guys on NL who as far as i can imagine have no "insider" knowledge are slagging the guy off. Na real wa!

He said the "meaningless sex" and not "the kini is nothing to write home about" It could mean he wants more out of the relationship and he knows i can't give him that. so he opted for a loving relationship with another person, even i can't fault that.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You're not cheap. You saw what you wanted, went for it, and were content with it--nothing wrong with that.

Thank God you see that! so many don't.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Amya(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! OP, you too dey jump o! He's probably trying to say after months of meaningless sex (how can sex be meaningless sef), and worthless relationship with YOU, he has finally taken it to the next level. He's in love with YOU! cheesy

I'm not trying to give you false hope, but seriously there are two "meanings" to that sentence.  smiley

Find out which one is it!
wink

P.S: All these babies that upload/update nonsense on FaceBook sef, nawa for una---ahn ahn! angry angry

Yeah it could mean that alright . . . but i just don't know. He called me yesterday and said he actually came to my house that night and didn't see me (I'd gone to my friend's house to sleep as i thought he wasn't coming) He said he didn't call because he didn't have airtime on his phone. Last night, i went to his house went the intention of asking him what he really meant by the FB update. I didn't call to tell him i was coming ( don't usually call him to tell him I'm coming. he never complained, so i kept up) I also wanted to probably see his new love interest. He was alone as always. I lost steam and couldn't say what i had in mind. I stayed for 15 min and told him i wanted to leave, He insisted i stayed a little longer "you just came" he said. So a stayed some more, Saw an episode of the big bang theory and he later saw me off. He told me he'll bring some mad rock videos he saw to my house today.

I really don't know what to think? Maybe the love interest is long distance? In that case, unless he tells me to my face that he doesn't want to see me again, i don't think i can stop seeing him. As someone said somewhere, he's my spec, and i don't think i can i meet someone like that again.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2011
Amya:

Yeah it could mean that alright . . . but i just don't know. He called me yesterday and said he actually came to my house that night and didn't see me (I'd gone to my friend's house to sleep as i thought he wasn't coming) He said he didn't call because he didn't have airtime on his phone. Last night, i went to his house went the intention of asking him what he really meant by the FB update. I didn't call to tell him i was coming ( don't usually call him to tell him I'm coming. he never complained, so i kept up) I also wanted to probably see his new love interest. He was alone as always. I lost steam and couldn't say what i had in mind. I stayed for 15 min and told him i wanted to leave, He insisted i stayed a little longer "you just came" he said. So a stayed some more, Saw an episode of the big bang theory and he later saw me off.  He told me he'll bring some mad rock videos he saw to my house today.

I really don't know what to think? Maybe the love interest is long distance? In that case, unless he tells me to my face that he doesn't want to see me again, i don't think i can stop seeing him. As someone said somewhere, he's my spec, and i don't think i can i meet someone like that again.

Personally, I think you just need to be straight up with him and ask he what he meant. You don't need to bare it all and tell him you that you have feelings for him but you can at least ask him if his Facebook status was in reference to the sexual relationship that you two were having.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by BABE3: 11:11am On May 05, 2011
Amya:

Yeah it could mean that alright . . . but i just don't know. He called me yesterday and said he actually came to my house that night and didn't see me (I'd gone to my friend's house to sleep as i thought he wasn't coming) He said he didn't call because he didn't have airtime on his phone. Last night, i went to his house went the intention of asking him what he really meant by the FB update. I didn't call to tell him i was coming ( don't usually call him to tell him I'm coming. he never complained, so i kept up) I also wanted to probably see his new love interest. He was alone as always. I lost steam and couldn't say what i had in mind. I stayed for 15 min and told him i wanted to leave, He insisted i stayed a little longer "you just came" he said. So a stayed some more, Saw an episode of the big bang theory and he later saw me off.  He told me he'll bring some mad rock videos he saw to my house today.

hmmmm-- SEEE!!!  cheesy

I think you really need to talk to him about it and find out for sure---seriously, before it's too late.
I'm sure he updated his status for all his friends on FB to see (including you). So, he's trying to pass either one of these messages across to you:

"Hey girl, I'm done with this "relationship"-so if you still continue to "holla" at me, then that's you business--free punny for me" cheesy

OR

"Hey girl, I never knew this was gonna grow into something serious. I'm actually falling in love with you" smiley

So pls Amya, find out from him which one. smiley

You're gorgeous btw! wink  Nuff Said!

Or wait, he probably wasn't even referring to you. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by forkadict(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2011
Amya:

I still wonder why people could be such hypocrites. . . people judging me, calling me cheap like they have better lives. I came here to air my hurt, saying everything as it is. I Didn't try to draw sympathy to my side making out the relationship to what wasn't, so i stated the facts as they were because i know that's the only way i can get sincere advice that could be actually helpful. (1)

I'm not really a sucker for committed relationships, because it brings with it so much drama which I'm not yet ready for. So i opted for this arrangement with this dude which actually works well for me. I'll have a companion, have a fulfilling sex life, and a friend to talk to all in one, without having to deal with commitment and all it's entanglement. Please, how does that make me cheap? If you must know, i don't have boyfriends on the side. I wasn't in it for any financial favor, neither was in it for my emotions. I liked him, lately I fell in love with him, but commitment is still out of it.
Please, please, please don't mind those that judge you and call you hypocrites. Just like you said, they don't have better lives. I even doubt if they have any life at all. Bloody hypocrites! Let me sound a note of warning to all intending and actual posters. Any further castigation of Amya (my dear one) from now and going forward will be taken up personally by me. Just drop your forking advice (if it's worthy to be called such) and check the fork out. NO FURTHER INSULTS PLEASE.

You see Amya, I am also not a sucker for commited relationships and i believe me and you can work something out together. ANYTHING will be fine by me. Please be on the look out for a correspondence from me. So long.
*** Stares at Amya's pix for a long long time and finally cursed the guy for treating her that way.*** BlOODY MOTHERFORKER!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 11:47am On May 05, 2011
LOL you got owned, next time don't open your legs cheaply

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 12:29pm On May 05, 2011
fork adict:

Please, please, please don't mind those that judge you and call you hypocrites. Just like you said, they don't have better lives. I even doubt if they have any life at all. Bloody hypocrites! Let me sound a note of warning to all intending and actual posters. Any further castigation of Amya (my dear one) from now and going forward will be taken up personally by me. Just drop your forking advice (if it's worthy to be called such) and check the fork out. NO FURTHER INSULTS PLEASE.

You see Amya, I am also not a sucker for commited relationships and i believe me and you can work something out together. ANYTHING will be fine by me. Please be on the look out for a correspondence from me. So long.
*** Stares at Amya's pix for a long long time and finally cursed the guy for treating her that way.*** BlOODY MOTHERFORKER!

Oh please shut up, you shameless, silly puzzay hunter.  cool
Because you want a puzzay you must rudely act like her voltron to pass the message across? Ewè! You must be feeling like Michael Signator, huh?  undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / Twitter Ruined My Marriage / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.