Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (21033 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 9:05pm On May 05, 2011
Oh I understand but I really dont think the poster has done anything bad but our people sha *sigh*
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MAURI: 9:25pm On May 05, 2011
I really don't know what to think? Maybe the love interest is long distance? In that case, unless he tells me to my face that he doesn't want to see me again, i don't think i can stop seeing him. As someone said somewhere, he's my spec, and i don't think i can i meet someone like that again.
@Poster,
Well, if you say you are enjoying the physical thingy while it lasts, I might understand that: Friendship with benefits / flirtationship; less than a relationship and more than friendship or whatever you might choose to call it. But your above statement somehow suggests to me that you seem to have low self esteem, or how else wld you explain the fact that you allow yourself to be hurt purposely? You come across as well articulated and quite intelligent to me, if this guy exists, there will be more or even better guys than him in all aspects around. You will have to make yourself available to find out instead of sticking around with someone who makes you fell less valuable and human than you actually are.
You above statement seem a statement of convenience and comfort, but on the long run if you look back in hind-sight, you might be so sorry to realise how low you really allowed yourself to be dragged.
You might want to start rationalising your emotions, erection does not always equal love.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by IykeD(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

Oh I understand but I really dont think the poster has done anything bad but our people sha *sigh*

Oh yea, our people don't forget the past and they tend to judge one from his/her past.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

your eyes na die kiss kiss does it glow in the dark undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2011
poster, what if your course mates see this thread? shocked
and your pic, shocked shocked

na lie jorr!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 9:58pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

your eyes na die kiss kiss does it glow in the dark undecided undecided undecided

Do you need to ask! 240watt bulbs baby! Glow in the dark. No such thing as Nepa taking light in my house.

I feel the poster personally Im too emtional to even try this kind of friends with benefits nonsense I know I will get emotionally attached and only end up crying like a baby when it all ends.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MAURI: 10:10pm On May 05, 2011
I feel the poster personally Im too emtional to even try this kind of friends with benefits nonsense I know I will get emotionally attached and only end up crying like a baby when it all ends

@Lady T
Yeah, I know they say it takes one to know one, But, it's also a way to have something close to a relationship without having to deal with the full agros.i.e. boyfriends/girlfriends family and friends. Finding the balance between emotion, physical thingy and ratio, U for try o, U never know, hahaha. lol,
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ak47mann(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

Do you need to ask! 240watt bulbs baby! Glow in the dark. No such thing as Nepa taking light in my house.

I feel the poster personally Im too emtional to even try this kind of friends with benefits nonsense I know I will get emotionally attached and only end up crying like a baby when it all ends.

awwwwh so sweet tongue tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by bash673(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2011
Amya:

I started seeing this course-mate of mine 3 months ago. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend in the real sense of the word, but we were quite close. We are both in our final year and we didn't really know each other much all these years but I've always noticed and admired him over the years. Somehow, through a twist of fate we became close and i started developing real feelings for him.This year, our intimacy went to a whole new level and we started having sex and regularly too. I knew we couldn't be in the stereotypical relationship, but we were lovers. Even though i wanted much more than that, but i was content with the way things were and i didn't want it to change. There wasn't any form of commitment from both parties. . .which was still okay. . . I should mention that I'm 3 years older than him even though i don't know if he knows it. This is actually my inhibition in getting too serious with him. . .i know it can never work, that there can never be a happily ever after end to that one, but i fell in love.

Yesterday, while we were in school, we were together as we always and there wasn't any hint that anything was amiss. . much later in the day, i called him to ask  him if he wanted to spend the night at my place, but he didn't take the call. i sent him a text, he didn't reply. I assumed nothing.

Today, i was reading through status updates on face book, and i saw the one he posted last night ""months of meaningless sex , worthless relationships, finally I'm in love n I'm happy" i can't describe how hurt i felt.

Please do you remember when you wrote this:

25    Forums / Romance / Re: Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer?   on: March 29, 2011, 05:18 PM
i on the other can't take any man serious unless he's 10-15 yrs older than me, but not more than that.

So how do you want me to believe this your story?

And this

Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
15 Forums / Romance / Re: Will You Be in A Relationship If Deep Down You Know Its Not Gonna Go Anywhere? on: May 02, 2011, 05:06 PM

My answer to the question above is "yes"

Sometimes, i enter into relationships purely for the experience, curiosity and just for the sake of it. It's actually best though if the other party is in it for the same reasons, and not for something serious.

I once had a boyfriend who i really loved so much but i knew from the onset i wouldn't marry him for "certain" reasons! It really hurt him when he realized i wasn't planning on having a future with him. It eventually led to our breakup, but the truth is this, i really loved him and would have pleasantly keep the relationship for as long as possible, but marriage must not come into the picture.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by tubabie(f): 10:16pm On May 05, 2011
ak47mann:

Lmao!   grin grin

@Topic
I will just give my belated advice. . . . . . . draw strength from inside of you and move on, quit the blame game, you both went in eyes wide open but just reacted to the end of the fairy tale in different ways wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 05, 2011
IykeD:

Not her picture per se but her future, oh that rhymes hehe. Like i said earlier, it's a small world we live in. Everyone has a past but we don't go telling the whole world about just any how, especially putting personal details along. Our actions today can hunt and hurt us tomorrow.

lol @bold, rhymzo cheesy

ohemmanu:

Missy b,are you the guy's new babe?this one you are just supporting the guy anyhow or you and Amya have scores to settle?

mu ehe eh eh ehe
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by LadyT(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2011
kiss@Tubabie

@Mauri I will ignore your takes one to know one comment. I dont think its worth the headache one person will always get attached. Its like one night stands I dont get it at all. Friends with benefits can get just as complicated as full time relationships.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2011
ohemmanu:

Missy b,are you the guy's new babe?this one you are just supporting the guy anyhow or you and Amya have scores to settle?
Mu he he!!! I do not know Amya nor her ex _____ and frankly, I don't care to.  smiley
No, I'm not 'supporting' anyone. I'm just saying no one did anything 'cruel'. wink
I do not follow the crowd and will not start now because of Amya and her ____.
I think, and I'm not afraid to make known my thoughts regardless of how many people share same view or not and if anyone doesn't like that, please, kindly ____  cheesy  kiss

Topic : Few hours of absence and I've missed so much.  sad
Who posted whose pic? What pic? Is the Macsomething dude Amya's _____ ?  shocked
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by obowunmi(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2011
@ OP: U're my kind of girl. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 05, 2011
I think the poster has unrealistic expectations about the character of the man she was previously involved with. She expected civility from a man who saw nothing fruitful or enjoyable from a relationship that was tacitly understood to be nothing but pure ravishing of the flesh. I do not condone the man's behavior; however, unlike the poster, I wasn't surprised. You cannot sow rice and expect to reap beans. Next time pick your men with sense; in the event that you don't, please have the fortitude to bear anything that comes your way. As ye lay thy bed, so shall ye lieth on it.

I really enjoy how most of the guys are stroking the OP's ego and subsequently asking for her number. Chei, Nigerian men. We 2 much!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by denzel2009: 10:46pm On May 05, 2011
The only reason why some guys will never get punny till they die.

Friends with benefits is common these days and it's no big deal really. OP, just move on and consider it a lesson learned should you get yourself in such situations again.

PS- don't get emotionally attached next time unless you're in it for real.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 10:48pm On May 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

I think the poster has unrealistic expectations about the character of the man she was previously involved with. She expected civility from a man who saw nothing fruitful or enjoyable from a relationship that was tacitly understood to be nothing but pure ravishing of the flesh. I do not condone the man's behavior; however, unlike the poster, I wasn't surprised. You cannot sow rice and expect to reap beans. Next time pick your men with sense; in the event that you don't, please have the fortitude to bear anything that comes your way. As ye lay thy bed, so shall ye lieth on it.
Terse!

**Very cool signature. . . . I likey.**  grin  grin
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by tubabie(f): 10:55pm On May 05, 2011
LadyT:

kiss@Tubabie

@LadyT grin wink
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by IykeD(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2011
bhusayor:

lol @bold, rhymzo cheesy

lolz u can come for an autograph, i am well known in Europe and America, hehehe
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Terse!

**Very cool signature. . . . I likey.**  grin  grin

Thank you. I do have my moments.(once every three years grin)
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by banqkool: 11:57pm On May 05, 2011
cock and bull story ,
on to the next one
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Mynd44: 12:21am On May 06, 2011
banqkool:

cock and bull story ,
on to the next one
you took the letters from my key pad
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by jmaine: 12:24am On May 06, 2011
Blame the OP for not tying the guy down with her free gift . . . No man turns away from ladies who can make them squeal consistently while driving the piles into the abyss . . .next time babe .  Give your play tools undiluted volcanic orgazm consistently and they will never call the exercise useless
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by adexchamp(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2011
Please don't let us criticize the girl because i got to realise that when they're getting the thing i wonder if they got blinded by the guy giving it to them or just dumb,the same things happens to a girl i know fell in love with my cousin and i tried every thing to let her realise that the guy he's going out with is married and doesn't have anything for her other that give her good sex but she is so stupid to listen and she even narrated everything i told her to my cousin so they named me a bad person so i just sidon dey look, not before long she realised her mistakes and she calls off the relationship.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by hamsky: 12:37am On May 06, 2011
sorry to say this babes but u guyz were just sex mates and nothing more and to him u were just a mondane slag he could do away with until he finds a brand new one, I reckon the guy has some british blood in him, lol
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by vaLasce(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2011
poster,
norin do u@all,
worse things happen,
just an experience,
it happens in different ways,
cld b anybody.
Norin do u@all!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ysg4real(m): 1:51am On May 06, 2011
I was going to say the same thing, re:removing picture.
Having said that the OP is one beautiful lady.
I would say move on, its his loss. Its sad some men do behave like children. There is still what is called decency despite differences. I wish you all the best Amyf.

IykeD:

@OP, pls do ursef a favor and remove your picture here, hoping it's not too late. It's a small world we live you know and NL is even smaller. You have given out a lot here already and you also put a face to it. Just an advice!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by nmdbs239(m): 2:11am On May 06, 2011
Not sure what the rest of the suckers have told you but with love you will never be convicted for failing to lose your commitment, regardless if most would say you were stupid. It is not a commodity to be treated like a thing you shop for at the mall.

But, that is hard advice to take.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Zahnda(f): 2:25am On May 06, 2011
Damn! Excuse a lady for liking her some sex! heap? Get off it! Some women actually do like sex and do not just 'endure' it to keep a roof over their heads. Should we all now slap a (bride)price tag on our azzes? Or ration sex as per handbag or blackberry presented? The FWB arrangement isn't the issue here, it's his lack of manners.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sonety2k(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2011
cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Basics007: 3:16am On May 06, 2011
The OP showed too much personal info for such a sensitive matter. This kinda things have a way of reboundin in ways we never imagined. If the aim of the posts is for more Facebook friends and traffic to your blog,congrats cos judgin from some replies here that's been achieved.
But on the hand if it's for advice,i think NL is the last place for u to seek one cos folks would just laugh at u and move on to d next post. I dont even think u need any advice cos u admitted it the thing was physical with no string attached. If it's d Facebook thing,the deed is done cant be reversed move on. And if it's retribution u want,arrange for him to be beaten for a small fee or even a wrap.
Overall everyday life teaches us new experiences. Move on and know how to chose ur future relationships (sex or love).
And do something about ur profile pic.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On May 06, 2011
There is nothing wrong with liking sex but when you screwing any and everything that becomes an issue because if you are infected and spreading the disease around the taxpayers have to pay for that which is not fair for them.

If they are too ill to work and depends on the government that the taxpayer's responsibility and some of us do not want that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Night Stands / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.