Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46028 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
xynerise:
I can't marry who is still in school especially a fresher..

Don't judge me biko undecided

I can't even date them talk much of marrying them..
There is nothing good about dating a student..
Anyone that went to UNI especially a classy Federal Uni in Nigeria would understand the dynamics of Nigerian girls.. unless he is too dull and never observant..
This girls bare it all while in Tertiary institution..
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Sweeetheart(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
you caused all this from the onset. you build her confidence of demand and reduce your self esteem for love

go on with the marriage proposal but that girl will not last with you in the marriage

it's never too late to let her go and find an independent mind and matured lady. that girl might ruined you financially
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ybalogs(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
williams85:
Dump her and save this stress in the future..
I'd prefer he acts broke for like 3 months to really see her true colours. This should really help him in his decision making. Some ladies could really surprise when you need them most.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's women for you, Her's is extra though.
Over reliant women are toxic and dangerous. Operate with caution.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by opzy100(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Common sense should tell you that you are in a toxic relationship
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by BTTS(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

And here I am, independent but insulted and abused in mine. Life is full of irony
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Sicilyjones: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
U should have send her the transport money herself with little thing ontop, assuming the fare is 10k , u send her 12k, case closed
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by StreetFight: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.

People marry for up to 30 years and then divorce. What do you say of that? Would you ask why it took them over 30 years to discover they are not compatible?

He will dump the selfish leech and even if he doesn't tell her why, she can do nothing. He owes her no explanation. Selfish people should be avoided, they are same as our politicians.

Who even said thus guy is not her side guy and that the selfish girl has a so called main guy?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Lekanshow: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
She doesn't love you, is like you are forcing yourself on her. Common wake up, the love is not there. finish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ernesthugo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Video sex my bro I remember we shared nudes grin grin grin cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are in a relationship, but it is a parasitic one and no one needs a parasite as a life-partner except a masochist who loves to shed premium tears.

You see her as your potential wife but she sees you as her meal ticket and will milk you till your balls go dry.
Sadly, your type will not stop despite all the signs because you need her validation as you can't help loving her but loving you is a chore to her.

I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude.

Now your question is if you should still marry her despite the red flags on the gate and bold writings on the wall.
I think you should, so that other people can use you as a reference.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
prekumohtim:

That is not your wife. You can see fire with your eyes and you are asking if you can jump enter .Quotinue!!
Think about the future; if you are broke tomorrow your kids will suffer

If he is broke tomorrow the kids would not suffer.. she would provide for the kids and abandon him..
Women only unadulterated love and sacrifice is for their own children they gave birth to..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Avast(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Side chick material
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by od501: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taywon:
Simps everywhere.....
But wait... Wats happening to our men... They can't think for themselves...

So 4 ur eye nau love dy this relationship....

Too much African Magic and Zworld. U will marvel at how many men watch Zworld.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ernesthugo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
See finish relationship
Lekanshow:
She doesn't love, finish.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by galadima77(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are in a relationship, but it is a parasitic one and no one needs a parasite as a life-partner except a masochist who loves to shed premium tears.

You see her as your potential wife but she sees you as her meal ticket and will milk you till your balls go dry.
Sadly, your type will not stop despite all the signs because you need her validation as you can't help loving her but loving you is a chore to her.

I can bet on my scrotum that the same girl is using that data to have video sex with some other dude.

Now your question is if you should still marry her despite the red flags on the gate and bold writings on the wall.

...the bolded is topnotch.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by StreetFight: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
BTTS:

And here I am, independent but insulted and abused in mine. Life is full of irony

Your guy is coming. He is very near, but God is still preparing him for you because you are special
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
CharleyBright:
That is the type of wife that will starve the children because you didn't have money to give for food even if she has.

I know two women who are into this shiit. They are thorn in the flesh & it's very disheartening.

But one good thing about the two is that they are 100% faithful to their husbands. They hate extramarital affairs with perfect hatred.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Franklinshaddy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
izzou:
If everybody starts to type the cons of their partners, nobody go marry.

My point is: Can you carry this cross, or would you love her despite her selfishness?

If no, please end it and move on.

what do you want him to carry there
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Mrjonah(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nwanne gbaa ọsọ ndu gi ooo
She's not the only girl in this world
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by vickydevoka(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Romanoff:
So it took you 4 years to notice all of these?

You should have ended the relationship at least 2 years ago, not now that plans are on the way to marry her.

Sha tell her the real reason you're ending it if you decide to.
This days u don't tell a gal " I no do again". Just stop sending her money. Or don't get much attention. Na she go use her hand quit. I don't really buy de idea of a man telling a gal he is no longer interested. Gals don like to be rejected or thrown aside in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by AfroKnight: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is the kind of woman who would starve your children until you give her fresh money to cook food.

Marry her if your head is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
GUO actually Lol.
izzou:

grin grin

But the girl take style wicked sha.

Baba book seat for God is good motors. Madam said she needs money to buy banana at Ore.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wolexzy11:
I knew the reason why you don't wanna breakup with is she kind of beauty if not u should have breakup since

She is beautiful, has a big soft yansh
Or.. because he has invested so much in her financially and don't want it to be a waste..
I just pity the stupid OP..
Premium larger tears awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Edusouls(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tufiakwa this is one reason Igbo men die early after getting married, our women are naturally selfish, cruely stingy, ruthlessly parasitic to their partner, chai
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Franklinshaddy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Op you are the one dating yourself in this relationship cos with all indication she don't love you and what ever she will do with you is just a compassion for you being a good boy and maybe you mite think she is giving you sex it doesn't mean that she is down with you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Munamu: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba kinlode? U are too blunt oooooo. Bad guy!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Flakky26(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nobody is perfect. List what you like and dislike about the girl. Can you tolerate the dislikes? and are the dislikes more than the Likes? your answer will help you to take further steps. Some ladies are selfish like that because that is what they learn from there mother,a mother who ask every kobo from the father even if she earn.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by omotoshodontee1: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
E no go better for that ur girlfriend... She is one of d reasons guys are punishing girls nowadays
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Hilena(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

Give her some space.. don't even try to call her and all that for like 2weeks... If na woman wey truly love or want you e go show, but if she lockup too then she's definitely dating someone else, forget about her and move on oo.. you deserve better bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by joe4christ(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
truthsayer009:
Honestly can't date a stingy lady, the thing irritates me. Once i discover you are stingy. That's the end of the road for me.

6 months to 1 year is the most i would be in such. God forbid that it enters another year.

All those ladies that say it's man's job to provide, hence nothing ever comes from their own pocket to even chip in. God forbid oh. God forbid.

That's why I can't even date people who don't have jobs because they don't even have enough to reciprocate any gesture at all.

First date question: do you have a job? Yes or No.

Ma Nigga! grin
You've said it all!!!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by rafikii: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bossman, let me be straightforward with you. You're dating a leech grin

I'll be looking forward for your complaints in the marriage section when y'all get married cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by samwillyco1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
The matter is some how ooo

If you are ready to enter the next level good for you but she have shown you what you are going to face .
APC Government is already showing us the meaning of the Word "NEXT LEVEL" you own might be worst if you go ahead to marry her, and
Finally, she did not LOVE YOU, you are nothing to her, infact you are her ATM machine.

N/B: Anyone that loves you will find it difficult to request/accept constant gifts from the man she is hoping to marry, is like you are the only person in that vehicle called relationship. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.