Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? (46026 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by joe4christ(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
I just broke up with one yesterday. I can't stand a selfish girl. They are unrepentant and unapologetic parasites in their relationships. I just pity men who end up wifing these leaches!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Munzy14(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I can't even date them talk much of marrying them..
There is nothing good about dating a student..
Anyone that went to UNI especially a classy Federal Uni in Nigeria would understand the dynamics of Nigerian girls.. unless he is too dull and never observant..
This girls bare it all while in Tertiary institution..
Truth, though not all....That part they bare it all got me laughing...grin grin bitter truth you said sha...
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Hilena(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:

How do you identify a stingy girlfriend? cheesy

I... Me... My..
I want or I need
Buy me ... or give me ....
My own... or for me alone.. dash me
It won't be enough for me or I can't....
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Run for ur life oo if u don't want to pay bride price twice

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ikea81: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?

Japa japa......
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by MusaChukwudi: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Bros you give your wife to be 20k and you are announcing it on forum, you are not ready to marry. As a married man I know that even if you give woman the whole world she will tell you you have never done anything to her.

Comprehension deficit here.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by DAMN99: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
There is just one thing about this type of women, when they leech you dry or you fail to provide their needs for once they go looking for other men that will. Na Olosho energy be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
All this handwriting on the wall and u can't read meaning into it... She's the type of girl that will be building house in her village and u won't even know and yet she'll be asking for cosmetics money

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank u
Yusufisraelj:

My brother, leave this lady for the sake of your serenity.

If any lady doesn't have the following no even look twice;

1. Fear of God; not just faith in God, a lady with a conscience and the willingness to do what's right and in the best interest of the relationship. also be this kind of person, don't look for what you can't give

2. Submission: the courage and strength to respect you at all times.

3. Hospitable and sacrificial - if a woman can't make sacrifices for you my brother you're in deep soup especially in finances, I mean it, bkos you'll be the alpha and Omega and in all things, your money is for everyone while hers is just for her and her needs. That's a terrible thinking. Bkos this will always leave you sad and feel cheated, you don't want to build your marriage like this.

Since you've brought it to her attention and she's hesitant to change pls walk, however I could sense you deeply care about her, then show her this trend. Maybe she'll have a change of heart, I think it's a mindset issue.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Mac2016(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is a future partner that doesn't have a single iota of empathy for you. Red sign. Lay her off with the cancelled ticket!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by mikdaf: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Marriage is a sacrifice if your partner doesn't sacrifice anything to make relationship work there is no point moving on with her because in the future urgent need may arise she will not be helpful and useful.

Ekomatrix1:
I have this girl I have been dating for 4 years and we are planning to get married to this year. But I notice she does not like to sacrifice. I mean, she is kind of selfish.

she is studying and i send her money aside the one the parent gives to her but if i request for a video call, she would ask me to send her data, if she comes to my house and i don't give her TP not minding that i gave her money some weeks/days back she would be angry.

Yesterday i booked a ticket for her to come to lagos from anambra, after booking she asked me to also send her some feeding money for the journey. I refused and asked her to take from the 20k I sent to her last 2 weeks, she then said " WHO PAYS FOR TP AND NOT GIVES FEEDING MONEY?  

Long story short, I had to cancel the ticket. I have constantly complained about her selfishness  but no improvement .

what should i do?
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmm those type in homes " if my husband no give money for food then no food for kids..

Junior: Mum am hungry.
Mum : wait till your dad comes back from work.

And junior has no choice than to keep waiting and crying of Hunger till dad comes home.

Few minutes later dad is back.

Dad : honey why is junior crying??
Mum : Junior is hungry and no food .

Meanwhile honey collected about 30k yesterday and she don't wanna spend even if it's 200 naira inside to make indomie and egg for junior for that time.

Wicked wife

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Trustedpronet: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Medioocrat are fond of dating from distance. Never date a girl you can't easily study her background. My add and vice for you is that you should let her know why you are quiting the relationship to avoid future village people are after my life comments.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by biggy26: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
Marriage changes no one. RUN!!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by MgbeN: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Those are the kind of girls that believe in this demonic philosophy, " the man money is our own,and the woman money belong to her alone"
Guy break up before the relationship break you down

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ofcourse not

quote author=drlateef post=103574855]The signs are there. There’s no real love in her heart. She just wants to turn you to ATM. Did you brag to her about how rich you were at the early stage? May be she wants to test the waters and see how true that is. [/quote]
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
There is no Love in this relationship na
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by AloneTK: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
truthsayer009:
Honestly can't date a stingy lady, the thing irritates me. Once i discover you are stingy. That's the end of the road for me.

6 months to 1 year is the most i would be in such. God forbid that it enters another year.

All those ladies that say it's man's job to provide, hence nothing ever comes from their own pocket to even chip in. God forbid oh. God forbid.

That's why I can't even date people who don't have jobs because they don't even have enough to reciprocate any gesture at all.

First date question: do you have a job? Yes or No.

As to the first date question, if she said YES, does that mean the coast is clear?

Remember say 15k/month job na still job o. grin
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Haakeem(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oga break up with her o...she is just wasting your time nd money nd i bet,with that type of behavior the girl has,she might be tired with the relationship nd looking for a way to oppress you...u better think twise!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by IvarDboneless: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
She f*cks you well I guess and thats why you are still contemplating. Bros theres more to sex in every marriage. I have been there before and I didn't think it twice before dumping her for another homely girl. If you continue with that girl time shall come when you go dey under pressure to even commit suicide. Think twice marriage is forever for better for worse. Its not too late now for you. Don't even think about she will change cus she will not.. cheers

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Juliearth(f): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?

How old is she? Sometimes people exhibit bad traits without even knowing it. Have you talked to her about this character of hers? If you have and there isn't any improvement, then you may have to go back fishing.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by handsomedan69(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Are you willing to accept her attitude in marriage? If you don't like her attitude now that you are still single, what makes you think you will like it in marriage... Adult conversation sometimes prevent childish behavior. Communicate with her first, then after decide on what to do.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by calcal: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Guy, you're about to enter one chance.
Babe wey no fit sacrifice a little resources is not fit.

Abort I repeat abort

Best comment so far, abort!
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Ekomatrix1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oya ooo..lol

quote author=alizma post=103574973]
First of all, I want to say thank you for cancelling the ticket, that is how a man who know his worth should act.
Now let's get to the main thing, I am advising you to leave the girl for a while, if she get her senses back and ask you for forgiveness, you can forgive and take her back but if not, let her go, and most importantly, you guys should stop sending money to girls unnecessarily. She is in school and her parents are doing their best to pay her bill why send her 20k?
You can buy her clothes, shoes and take her to good places when she comes around but stop sending cash to girls anyhow. You turned her into what she is now. You give her access to cash anyhow and now she doesn't know what it takes to make cash that is why it doesn't take anything for her to open that stinking hole on her face and say who give transport without feeding money. In fact that statement is an evidence that she has been jumping around.
All in all, I owe you one bottle of Stout and fearless for that ticket that you cancelled . You can send your aza[/quote]
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by oodua1stson: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:

what should i do?
continue being a simple, it's what you came to this world to be

Nonsense
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Juliearth(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
I

In case you two sort this issue out or you got a better fish and you want to take things to the next level, I am a caterer.
Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by Lighthammer(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
A relationship should be symbiotic in nature and not parasitic get rid of the parasite

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by ZooOga: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Op, push the dump button quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by UniqueO3(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
mofedamijo:
I need to talk to your parents, most importantly your mum.

Talking to you might not yield any results because you sound like you ate eforiro with shaki, roundabout, brokoto... Etc

cheesy...the guy Simpson dey vex boiz

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by bayumyguy: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros dump that lady sharp sharp or else u go get problem if u married her.she is a stingy fellow.....non sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? by fitinwell: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bro na witch she be... And you cannot cope..

Dump are ass in anambra...

And move on...

This time .. date a lady who is ready to plan the future with you ..

Not all this shinsha unilag babes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.