Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39514 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sirfly: 5:17pm On May 12, 2011
Mannylex:

see whoz talking, i don't need to argue with you, cos u ain't my class.  This is the cyberworld and people live a world of fantasy, and a pigment of their imagination, you just rant over the thread talking about HYGIENE. You don't need to just say things so that, people would say you said something. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH. You might just be one hell of a dirty punk  a s$ dude, and then you come here ranting about hygiene. For all i care you might just be some stup !d guy with bad breath, and then you come here acting like some sanctimonious jury. RUBBISH!   

You have spoken the truth, that guy started this topic to seek attention nd asser others to having bad breath when he is the one suffering from b-u-t-t mouth. but lets not get carried away, lets keep peace nd let this topic continue running.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by seye4nii(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2011
we hav many monkeys  that just escape from the zooooooo on n/l
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sirfly: 5:18pm On May 12, 2011
seye4nii:

we hav many monkeys  that just escape from the zooooooo on n/l

monkeys who wana keep peace. slap your breast becoss u are very s,t,upid gurl.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by parki: 5:21pm On May 12, 2011
@sir-fly u mustn't be here then. . . .  go and play outside or do something. just allow ppl to say what they wanna say.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sirfly: 5:22pm On May 12, 2011
Parki @ ok fine i will do it for the peaceful people like u. but if i read another insult i will hijack this damn useless topic.  angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by seye4nii(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2011
monkeys who wana keep peace. slap your bosom becoss u are very s,t,upid gurl. ,,,,,,      ONE OF DEM DON SHOW FACE MANY TO COME WE MUST SENT U BAK TO WERE U BELONG.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 5:33pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

Parki @ ok fine i will do it for the peaceful people like u. but if i read another insult i will hijack this damn useless topic.  angry
the same way i'm hijacking your useless topic cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 5:40pm On May 12, 2011
Mannylex:

see whoz talking, i don't need to argue with you, cos u ain't my class. This is the cyberworld and people live a world of fantasy, and a pigment of their imagination, you just rant over the thread talking about HYGIENE. You don't need to just say things so that, people would say you said something. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH. You might just be one hell of a dirty punk a s$ dude, and then you come here ranting about hygiene. For all i care you might just be some stup !d guy with bad breath, and then you come here acting like some sanctimonious jury. RUBBISH!

I DO practice what I preach actually.

But someone viewing or exchange will, if anything, assume YOU'RE the one with low hygiene standards.

For one reason, because you took offense to my post, considering the fact that there was NOTHING OFFENSIVE THERE, and I didn't insult you or any other individual. Yet you felt the need to take offense, and I know you did because of the nature of your response and the way you responded to me now, with all these insults and accusations.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Furst: 5:41pm On May 12, 2011
shocked Pity. Just get used to it.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2011
Blood shed and Mannylex please stop fighting with words cry cry cry cry cry you are hurting me lipsrsealed
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I DO practice what I preach actually.

But someone viewing or exchange will, if anything, assume YOU'RE the one with low hygiene standards.

For one reason, because you took offense to my post, considering the fact that there was NOTHING OFFENSIVE THERE, and I didn't insult you or any other individual. Yet you felt the need to take offense, and I know you did because of the nature of your response and the way you responded to me now, with all these insults and accusations.

And was there any offence in thanking you for sharing your true life story. I guess you just had a guilty conscience. Mr HYGIENE. Ain't gat your time. Just go get a life. But before then just cool your nerves by having a big CUP of SHUT the FU, CK UP!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 5:54pm On May 12, 2011
cry cry cry cry please
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2011
CHEI!!! this thread has finished me. too much LOLZ here.
oya, let's take it to page 10!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2011
you and who?^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 12, 2011
una just they gives me notification upon notificasions, na wa only, why i even post for this topics self? una wan to killi me?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2011
@OP. The punny is cleaner than the mouth. Fact. So I think you should start kissing that instead so you will not have to worry whether they floss mouth or not.

For me ar get floss but ar dey use am to tie and hold my front teeth togethergrin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by paddylo1(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2011
I guess i opened a can of worms with this topic. .

Nine pages already?. . na wa o

anyway to those abusing me. . Its my right to demand that any girl i kiss must have good dental hygiene

When was the last time any of these girls went to the dentist?. . .

For teeth cleaning and other dental check ups?. . .i am guessing never

so for now i am boycotting kissing Naija girls. .

Till further notice. .

cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2011
I have told you what to do.

Like majority of girls in America go dentist sef.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by agabaI23(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo:

anyway to those abusing me. . Its my right to demand that any girl i kiss must have good dental hygiene

Till further notice. .

cool

Before you went to the US 5 years ago, you never kissed any girl in Nigeria? How was your dental record before leaving?
How about kissing the punny which you do always?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 12, 2011
paddy_lo:

Till further notice. .

cool

lol u still never tell us wy them deport yhu, u carry cocaine, or na 1 month visa u carry go their?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 6:23pm On May 12, 2011
Mannylex:

And was there any offence in thanking you for sharing your true life story. I guess you just had a guilty conscience. Mr HYGIENE. Ain't gat your time. Just go get a life. But before then just cool your nerves by having a big CUP of SHUT the FU, CK UP!

Why did you respond like that then? Anyone with the least bit of sense would assume that you took some kind of offense to what I said if you felt the need to respond in that manner, and you continue to hurl insults this way. Please, you're exposing yourself everytime you respond to me. I ain't got anything to hide. It seems you're the one with the guilty conscience.

Certain people in this thread seem to have some sort of inferiority complex.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by armyofone(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2011
my brother it is ya right to kiss and french kiss a cleaned flosset mouth  wink
try to part with ego for those u want to kiss to buy oral B, linsterine and a cupboard load of floss.
no easy o, austerity dey.

i would'nt want to kiss an unflossed teeth or uncleaned tongue either ewwww french kiss don suffer

paddy_lo:

I guess i opened a can of worms with this topic.  .

Till further notice. .

cool

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Advocator: 6:26pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Why did you respond like that then? Anyone with the least bit of sense would assume that you took some kind of offense to what I said if you felt the need to respond in that manner, and you continue to hurl insults this way. Please, you're exposing yourself everytime you respond to me. I ain't got anything to hide. It seems you're the one with the guilty conscience.

Certain people in this thread seem to have some sort of inferiority complex.

I was reading your comments and I notice that you are defending the OP to death. Let him/her speak for themselves. Unless you and the OP are the same person posing as 2 diff internet persona.

Let the tranquility befall.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sulad82i(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2011
This guy is not serious.
Those 9ja girls were nice before u left 9ja but now they are piece of sheet. As some pple already say, import kissable lips from PA or buy and donate floss pin to the gurls u meet on the first date then tell them to call u later after finishing the whole pack.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Delible(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2011
Nonsense Post. MUMU
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by armyofone(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2011
it will be nice for the OP to carry handbag filled with floss and give them out for free to the girl. no need for them to call but it will be automatically be refilled  grin
travel with a box load of floss  grin

sulad82i:

This guy is not serious.
Those 9ja girls were nice before u left 9ja but now they are piece of sheet. As some pple already say, import kissable lips from PA or buy and donate floss pin to the gurls u meet on the first date then tell them to call u later after finishing the whole pack.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2011
armyofone:

it will be nice for the OP to carry handbag filled with floss and give them out for free to the girl. no need for them to call but it will be automatically be refilled grin
travel with a box load of floss grin

I would never complain about kissing your n11ppl3s
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by namfav(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2011
paddy stop messing with hos and get a wife undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by jaems: 6:59pm On May 12, 2011
dude, u shud just go back to where u came from, but come to think of it,i think u got issues, no disrespect bro,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil1(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2011
Funny thread.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by parki: 7:06pm On May 12, 2011
^^^ i tell you o! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by LadyT(f): 7:09pm On May 12, 2011
angry

Dayo dayo Dayo how many times did I call you? Why the thing dey grip you like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.