Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39526 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by citous(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

emm flossing is not common here to be frank but at least they are using chewing stick and tooth brush  cheesy
how would it look like if BABE says she if afraid of kissing onyibo boys because he don't use chewing stick  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The poster is still very backward and Babe is helping to push him backward the more  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chewing stick is flossing and brushing rolled into one. But there is still truth in what the bobo said, just the delivery sucked.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by stanech: 4:22pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

LMAO This thread is cracking me up!

Seriously though, the fact that most people here are angry just indicates their insecurities.
Like it or not, there's truth in the OP's post. And people are attacking others for airing out their opinions and observations which back up the OP's claims.

I cannot count the amount of times I looked to the ground and stayed a certain distance away from certain people in Nigeria when speaking to them.

Again, in 2011, there are NO excuses for bad hygiene, no matter where you live. I did my NYSC and stayed all the way through camp, did what I had to and still stayed fresh and clean, so if I can do it in those conditions, they most of you (those who live in Naija) who live in good conditions can do it too lol.

Agreed, The poster just made most people angry by reminding them of their bad breath, grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:23pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

emm flossing is not common here to be frank but at least they are using chewing stick and tooth brush  cheesy
how would it look like if BABE says she if afraid of kissing onyibo boys because he don't use chewing stick  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The poster is still very backward and Babe is helping to push him backward the more  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO-- cHEI! You've killed me on this thread o! Tashy babe, it won't "look" anyhow. I have the right to be afraid--- I think-- even if the scripture said "FEAR NOT"  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:23pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Well, well, well. How is "generalization" an "insult"?

He's afraid of kissing 9ja girls--OK!! Fine! People have different fears! I'm afraid of getting too close to animals, that doesn't mean I'm insulting them. Pls, leave him abeg, he has the right to be scared. I don't know why sha, but I just don't consider his post an insult.
 tongue

Probably because it doesn't apply to you.

What's funny is I also see MEN taking offense, that also indicates that those responding must be who he's talking about.

STEP YOUR HYGIENE GAME UP PEOPLE!!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 4:25pm On May 12, 2011
@BABE! his view can change as a result of migrating but if he need NL and WWW to help him on how to handle or educate the girls Wonder where he find them he's dating/kissing on hygiene that means the dead brained guy didn't learn anything for his whole wasted 5yrs here.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:26pm On May 12, 2011
stanech:

Agreed,  The poster just made most people angry by reminding them of their bad breath,  grin grin grin

Exactly LMAO.

Learn how to use dental floss and mouthwash people. Or brush your tongues with sandpaper. Just make the effort.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 4:27pm On May 12, 2011
By the way, whatever you guys do this should not get to page 10 or else am quiting NL for hoursgood.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by armyofone(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2011
grin grin grin

where is he after the first post, he ran away  grin grin grin

even for obodo, when many of them guys talk near you eh,  lipsrsealed some think say their cologne/Lauren perfume go hid that  lipsrsealed
grin
everyone should floss, a MUST!
Pako chewsticks do help if no floss in the market.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:28pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Probably because it doesn't apply to you.

What's funny is I also see MEN taking offense, that also indicates that those responding must be who he's talking about.

STEP YOUR HYGIENE GAME UP PEOPLE!!!!

Right on!

cito us:

Chewing stick is flossing and brushing rolled into one. But there is still truth in what the bobo said, just the delivery sucked.

True! I've been trying to find a study/research that backed up the poster's claim, but I can't find any. angry  I guess it's too trivial a matter to conduct a research on.

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:30pm On May 12, 2011
prince_onx:

@BABE! his view can change as a result of migrating but if he need NL and WWW to help him on how to handle or educate the girls Wonder where he find them he's dating/kissing on hygiene that means the dead brained guy didn't learn anything for his whole wasted 5yrs here.

ok!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Well, well, well. How is "generalization" an "insult"?

He's afraid of kissing 9ja girls--OK!! Fine! People have different fears! I'm afraid of getting too close to animals, that doesn't mean I'm insulting them. Pls, leave him abeg, he has the right to be scared. I don't know why sha, but I just don't consider his post an insult.
 tongue
duh its okay I don't blame you after all you love him And there are some sh it that you don't generalize duh like saying all NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS well babe you might see nothing wrong in it but it doesn't change the fact that the way he presented his feelings was just so off duh
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2011
babe shey I gave him a very good advice cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by pawa4ul: 4:33pm On May 12, 2011
[b]Paddy Lo or Paddy hi, I no blame you. The fact is that you could not match the lifestyle abroad and things were getting too rough with you over there so you decided to come die in your mama's land.
I work with a multinational oil company here  in PH and have a lot of whites(both male and female) as colleagues. These people do not brush their mouths at all. All they do is drink coffee-coffee-coffee, and here you are claiming they have good mouth hygiene.
I have also travelled a countless times to the United States for one course or the other, so I know them inside out. They worship us like idols over there. Anyway, I guess you were staying in the very local ghettos (neighbourhood) where we have only blacks so you did not have the opportunity of knowing how the whites are.
And to all of you who do not know the current state of the Nija society, gone are the days when one local American-miss-road guy will return to Nija with canvass shoes and be claiming to be a big boy. You have all got nothing.

Paddy lo, you should also not have anything with the girls cos they might not have glossed their puxxi.

Socrates said, 'Man know thyself'[/b]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:35pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh its okay I don't blame you after all you love him And there are some sh it that you don't generalize duh like saying all NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS well babe you might see nothing wrong in it but it doesn't change the fact that the way he presented his feelings was just so off duh

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you, Paddy lo's wife! Go and sit down. tongue wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by hustla(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2011
bro' u r reeeeeeeeeeeeeeali retaarded!! take ur akata forming behind back to the US and import babe fo' ur sori self, im sure u won visa lottery ni, and y did this bs make d front page??huh shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

LMAO This thread is cracking me up!

Seriously though, the fact that most people here are angry just indicates their insecurities.
Like it or not, there's truth in the OP's post. And people are attacking others for airing out their opinions and observations which back up the OP's claims.

I cannot count the amount of times I looked to the ground and stayed a certain distance away from certain people in Nigeria when speaking to them.

Again, in 2011, there are NO excuses for bad hygiene, no matter where you live. I did my NYSC and stayed all the way through camp, did what I had to and still stayed fresh and clean, so if I can do it in those conditions, they most of you (those who live in Naija) who live in good conditions can do it too lol.

dude thanks for sharing your true life story.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:40pm On May 12, 2011
Mannylex:

dude thanks for sharing your true life story.

I guess your hygiene standards are low then.

That must be the case because it seems that you were somewhat offended by my post, judging by the tone of your response.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:41pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you, I am Paddy lo's wife! Go and sit down. tongue wink
don't worry I don't deal on small boys you can have him  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by babyoy(f): 4:42pm On May 12, 2011
thanks 4 the topic
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:44pm On May 12, 2011
duh wonders shall never end *singing*** if no body talk about you, then you're nobody weather na true them talk or na lie, my guy , walaih ********* cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:46pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh wonders shall never end *singing*** if no body talk about you, then you're nobody weather na true them talk or na lie, my guy , walaih ********* cheesy

2 Face Ft M.I. wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:51pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

2 Face Ft M.I. wink
apuroko who asked for the artist who sang the song grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:52pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

apuroko who asked for the artist who sang the song grin grin grin grin grin

oh Shut it! tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

oh Shut it!  tongue
shut what? your big nyash that has a door undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:59pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

shut what? your big nyash that has a door undecided grin grin grin grin

LoL---*** brings out my catapult**

Say something smart one more time and see if I wont use this gadget on you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 5:04pm On May 12, 2011
babe she
BABE!:

LoL---*** brings out my catapult**

[color=#000099]Say something smart one more time and see if I wont use this gadget on you.  
y you want me to bring out my NOKIA made bow and arrow?  undecided
[/color]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by parki: 5:05pm On May 12, 2011
only 5 yrs and u dey open ur dirty mouth.

*come and knee down here and apologize to every1*
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 5:10pm On May 12, 2011
^^^duh na so dem dey close thread for your village
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sirfly: 5:13pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by parki: 5:14pm On May 12, 2011
Na who be this fool na, Guy if u no wan post comot then and leave make ppl voice their mind abi the poster na ur broad ne angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sirfly: 5:16pm On May 12, 2011
parki:

Na who be this fool na, Guy if u no wan post comot then and leave make ppl voice their mind abi the poster na your broad ne angry
this topic is full of abuse nd war words, I can't take it anymore. i see people insulting one another from page 1 to page 22.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I guess your hygiene standards are low then.

That must be the case because it seems that you were somewhat offended by my post, judging by the tone of your response.

see whoz talking, i don't need to argue with you, cos u ain't my class. This is the cyberworld and people live a world of fantasy, and a pigment of their imagination, you just rant over the thread talking about HYGIENE. You don't need to just say things so that, people would say you said something. PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH. You might just be one hell of a dirty punk a s$ dude, and then you come here ranting about hygiene. For all i care you might just be some stup !d guy with bad breath, and then you come here acting like some sanctimonious jury. RUBBISH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.