Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39525 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2011
percipi1:

"Conclusion: 90% of the people that are mad/angry/overly defensive on this thread, don't floss!!!!!  Grin "

Its obvious that "babe" is a shallow minded and unenlightened person who is only lucky to have access to a PC. Its very unfortunate that I found myself in the same forum with people like Babe who cannot differentiate an insult from a mere observation.

I'm out
okay finally people are walking out I thank God and don't mind my friend babe oh she just likes to get on peoples nerves but she can't get on mine sha cheesy I will pin my arrow in her nyash before she does  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:14pm On May 12, 2011
percipi1:

"Conclusion: 90% of the people that are mad/angry/overly defensive on this thread, don't floss!!!!!  Grin "

Its obvious that "babe" is a shallow minded and unenlightened person who is only lucky to have access to a PC. Its very unfortunate that I found myself in the same forum with people like Babe who cannot differentiate an insult from a mere observation.

I'm out

LOL--- Chei! Babe has cyber-suffered! **smh**
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 3:15pm On May 12, 2011
Princek12:

This dude spent five years in USA and now thinks he is some Mr. Endowed that is better who is better than Naija girls because he may have picked up a habit of flossing. Why must one floss to remove meat stuck between your teeth? There are other ways of doing so without flossing, such as using toothpicks or a peeled end of a broom stick. They both serve the same purpose.

He is probably some life who was fortunate to get an American visa and feels that he is now an upper class man because he "flosses." Give me a break.

Lmao! Oga, no be the same thing o. Toothpick cannot fight plaque o.
Chai!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:16pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay finally people are walking out I thank God and don't mind my friend babe oh she just likes to get on peoples nerves but she can't get on mine sha cheesy I will pin my arrow in her nyash before she does  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL----Tashy babe, live me alone o! ehn! Don't force me to use my catapult on you.  undecided tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by berepiki(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
some 9ja gals dn't evn knw wat 'floss' is. Plz wake dis is 9ja. But mind u, 9ja gals dn't av smellin mouths. Yankee boy my foot
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Iyineda(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:17pm On May 12, 2011
LadyT:

Natasha please oh! I just spat out my drink dont spoil laptop for me oh!
ewo what did I do  cry cryI saw his profile pic and I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry about your laptop though but emm doesn't it use kerosene like mine  undecided  grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Sike(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2011
elomi:

What a Smart way of generating traffic on NL!!!.

Score!!!
So Trafficing indeed, buh am luvin it, Lets get more trending!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Maximip(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2011
LOL, dental hygiene should be the least of your worries when kissing a naija babe.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2011
Maximip:

LOL, dental hygiene should be the least of your worries when kissing a naija babe.
hmmm so what should be at the top ? undecided chai Naija girls don suffer I thank God i'm not from . . .

Iyineda:

lmao
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tampa1871: 3:22pm On May 12, 2011
This guy is a disgrace, you spent just 5 years in America and you are bragging like this, what do you want us who has spent over 20 years to say? I beg nobody is begging you to date them. Leave the girls alone and die of loneliness.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 3:25pm On May 12, 2011
I strongly suggest they install some kind of brain checking machine at the airport to check people before they let them back into the country. I can understand someone that has been here for donkey's of years but 5yrs? and you're forming all this Americana even the Americans seff!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by rully2: 3:25pm On May 12, 2011
Oh No!!, Now its on page 6,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by berepiki(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2011
smileyi hate guys dat ar fake. U must av kissed alot of girls dat av smelin mouth in yankee, dat's y ur tired n scared. Go bk 2 yankee abeg cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by abenipa(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2011
O ma se o. Like he carries out all the dental hygiene he expects from an average Niger girl, hehehehehe,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2011
Hilarious thread ROFL  cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 3:28pm On May 12, 2011
tampa1871:

This guy is a disgrace, you spent just 5 years in America and you are bragging like this, what do you want us who has spent over 20 years to say? I beg nobody is begging you to date them. Leave the girls alone and die of loneliness.

probably lived in someones basement and not able to date Nigerian girls here now taking it out on the ones he kind form for!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:29pm On May 12, 2011
AGAIN: Why are most people mad at the fact that the guy lived in yankee?    undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Kaffs(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2011
its so surprising that the poster has not replied to any of the posts. Really interesting read. been lolling since i started
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by abenipa(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
He can't reply now cos he doesn't floss and doesnt brush his teeth twice a day,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
@ Poster

Without thinking too hard, I can see you are suffering from a serious case of OCD.

Have you ever considered counselling    undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by totorimi: 3:37pm On May 12, 2011
The poster needs to visit Yaba left
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by prefers555: 3:39pm On May 12, 2011
you think your dental hygiene is better just becos u just came in from space or something. i bet your breath smells worse than a rotten foul.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LOL----Tashy babe, live me alone o! ehn! Don't force me to use my catapult on you.  undecided tongue
babe so you still have that catapult? anyways I was just joking oh but please hide that your catapult when coming to my place my siblings might just mistake you for a village champion  grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 3:40pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

AGAIN: Why are most people mad that the guy lived in yankee? undecided

Na Ijebu kpako him dey use for flossing before him go Yankee? tell him to paste his dental report if he has one before moving to Yankee! this is the kind of people that give others bad name
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by enomakos(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2011
poster u make me sick
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:43pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

babe so you still have that catapult? anyways I was just joking oh but please hide that your catapult when coming to my place my siblings might just mistake you for a village champion  grin grin grin grin

LOL---Sweerie! My catapult comes in very handy! I need it at all times, for people like you. It's not your evreyday manual catapult by the way. It's hi-tech-- made by Apple.  grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

AGAIN: Why are most people mad at the fact that the guy lived in yankee?    undecided
oya babe modify this post and remove the MOST. The thing is why can't you stop talking about yankee? abi are you remebering your days of hustling for visa grin grin grin grin grin oh you said you don't need visa so how did you get there shey its byaircraft WITCHCRAFT grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by citous(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2011
I dont see anythn wrong in the dudes choice of who to kiss; the only problem i got is with the delivery of his choice in the form of an insult to our beautiful ladies. I have issues with people that have bad breath, be it from poor dental hygiene, eating onions, smoking or whatever. That being said, my advice to the poster is to look for a better standard in a date and a peck to the cheek on the first date doesnt hurt either. Swapping DNA on a first date happens sometimes but dude am sure you will have smelled the breath by the time it comes to that level during the date. Naija brethren; FLOSS ON! cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:45pm On May 12, 2011
prince_onx:

Na Ijebu kpako him dey use for flossing before him go Yankee? tell him to paste his dental report if he has one before moving to Yankee! this is the kind of people that give others bad name

LOL--- but is it the worst thing in the world to change your view/perception/idea as a result of migrating?  undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:46pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---Sweerie! My catapult comes in very handy! I need it at all times, for people like you. It's not your evreyday manual catapult by the way. It's hi-tech-- made by Apple.  grin
really cos actually its NOKIA that makes my bow and arrow  grin grin grin grin you know say Nokia things dey last  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2011
This dude is just some cheap attention seeker, and obviously, he has gotten the attention he desperately needed. The moderator who moved this thread to the front page was probably high on something. . . Wat an obnoxious thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.