Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39521 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:49pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

oya babe modify this post and remove the MOST. The thing is why can't you stop talking about yankee? abi are you remebering your days of hustling for visa grin grin grin grin grin oh you said you don't need visa so how did you get there shey its byaircraft WITCHCRAFT grin grin grin grin

LMAO--- Tashy babe, I go wound you o---- The reason why I'm talking about yankee so much is because everyone is talking about yankee so freaking much. The OP only mentioned yankee to make a point! --- tongue

Why am I advocating for this guy sef?

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin see him kpormo lips  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:51pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

grin grin grin grin see him kpormo lips  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tashy babe! What's your own with this guy's picture? You have a crush on him? cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- but is it the worst thing in the world to change your view/perception/idea as a result of migrating?  undecided
no its not but its very  backward to insult the whole country girls just because of few experiences
Mannylex:

This dude is just some cheap attention seeker, and obviously, he has gotten the attention he desperately needed. The moderator who moved this thread to the front page was probably high on something. . . Wat an obnoxious thread.  
huh this thing made front page ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Iyineda(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2011
-nvm-
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by suncanon: 3:56pm On May 12, 2011
Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls!

By saying all this, you are insinuating that you are nobody and the woman (Yuor mother) that gave birth to you is nobody as well.
And moreover, is your life tied to kissing and making love?. Is all this the good value and technology you are bringing from abroad?.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bshaguolo(f): 3:57pm On May 12, 2011
tanash dnt mind him, u dt floss y nt kiss ur floss nd ve fun
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by cold(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2011
Na wa o!7 pages over flossing  undecided  *smh
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Dorisdey1: 3:58pm On May 12, 2011
But you are not afraid to Bleep thier pussy,or did you also floss their pussy too before fucking them.This fake oyibo should be banned from this our Nairaland hence forth.Someone should second this motion please!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by r231(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2011
Very funny thread
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 3:59pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

no its not but its very  backward to insult the whole country girls just because of few experiences huh this thing made front page ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pls, Tashy babe, how did he insult Nigerian girls? In what way?

You never Jam o! Flossing is a serious issue! lol-- People don't floss! I like the Mods, they're using this medium to create awareness!  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 3:59pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Tashy babe! What's your own with this guy's picture? You have a crush on him?  cheesy
duh babe it seems like you are falling for him already read my post again did I address it to anyone hmm you took it upon yourself to think I was addressing it to him shocked shocked shocked hmmmmmmm *****i think your are falling in love, falling in love , falling in love, don't lie to me girl your  falling for him**********  grin grin grin  
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Dolemite(f): 4:01pm On May 12, 2011
Ignorant slowpoke, and it's annoying when prejudice is present in groups of people with the same race. . .wonder if some white girls are afraid to kiss you too and are prejudice towards you as you are to your own people. . .
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by citous(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

You never Jam o! Flossing is a serious issue! lol-- People don't floss! I like the Mods, they're using this medium to create awareness!  smiley

Thats a good twist on the whole thing. I am not in support of this guys style but I gat to ask; How is the dental health of my people tho? Do  we floss regularly back home? I know i never did when i was there. I am just on a fact finding mission so make una no kill me. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by bshaguolo(f): 4:03pm On May 12, 2011
9JA gals re far better dan all oda chicks. jst say u  dnt ve d courage 2 approach big chics mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew rubblish flossing guy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:03pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh babe it seems like you are falling for him already read my post again did I address it to anyone hmm you took it upon yourself to think I was addressing it to him shocked shocked shocked hmmmmmmm *****i think your are falling in love, falling in love , falling in love, don't lie to me girl your  falling for him**********  grin grin grin  

LOL---Oh pls! I have a guy on here already!  tongue He's the best! In fact he likes to floss!  cheesy Jackpot! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:05pm On May 12, 2011
cito us:

Thats a good twist on the whole thing. I am not in support of this guys style but I gat to ask; How is the dental health of my people tho? Do  we floss regularly back home? I know i never did when i was there. I am just on a fact finding mission so make una no kill me. grin

LOL--- Go through this whole thread! The answer to your question is in people's posts. Read between the lines. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b][i]huh this thing made front page ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It did, that's wat pisses me off the most, not even sh!t the guy posted.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

babe shey your  love for him  is blinding you first of all he says ''i am afraid of kissing NIGERIAN girls is that not generalization? how many naija girls has he kissed duh in fact go and read his post again
bshaguolo:

tanash dnt mind him, u dt floss y nt kiss your floss nd ve fun
of cos i'm not minding him  grin grin grin grin grin its babe who is giving me head ache and BTW who are you addressing the rest of your comment to?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 12, 2011
So easy to make people on nairaland angry. Just say something bad about Nigerians.

This attention seeking LovePeddler in a form of a guy actually knows that. He is sure gonna get load of attention.

My advice to smart people, don't work a sweat over this. The poster is fuc***ked up in the brain.
bad breath is a trait that does not belong to a particular race or people.

Infact the stinkiest breath I have encountered in my life have been that of white people. (Not mean to be racist. Just speaking from experience)
and they invented floss tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by citous(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- Go through this whole thread! The answer to your question is in people's posts. Read between the lines.  smiley

I dont really have time to read thru the whole 7 pages, so could you please summarize the answer for me in a few words.  cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:11pm On May 12, 2011
cito us:

I dont really have time to read thru the whole 7 pages, so could you please summarize the answer for me in a few words.  cheesy

I don't think we/they floss! smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2011
Lol. Nairaland and their word censor, so shi¡t is "droppings" . Hmmm that's a new one
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2011
Lol. Nairaland and their word censor, so shi¡t is "droppings" . Hmmm that's a new one
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by seedorf123: 4:12pm On May 12, 2011
wow thats really bad of girls
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by citous(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

I don't think we/they floss!  smiley

Thanks, Ok here we go. FLOSS, FLOSS AND FLOSS, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. Lets begin a 'FLOSS A DAY' campaign. tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:13pm On May 12, 2011
LMAO This thread is cracking me up!

Seriously though, the fact that most people here are angry just indicates their insecurities.
Like it or not, there's truth in the OP's post. And people are attacking others for airing out their opinions and observations which back up the OP's claims.

I cannot count the amount of times I looked to the ground and stayed a certain distance away from certain people in Nigeria when speaking to them.

Again, in 2011, there are NO excuses for bad hygiene, no matter where you live. I did my NYSC and stayed all the way through camp, did what I had to and still stayed fresh and clean, so if I can do it in those conditions, they most of you (those who live in Naija) who live in good conditions can do it too lol.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:14pm On May 12, 2011
cito us:

emm flossing is not common here to be frank but at least they are using chewing stick and tooth brush  cheesy
how would it look like if BABE says she if afraid of kissing onyibo boys because he don't use chewing stick  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The poster is still very backward and Babe is helping to push him backward the more  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by rully2: 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
Page 7, and still counting cry cry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:19pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

babe shey your  love for him  is blinding you first of all he says ''i am afraid of kissing NIGERIAN girls is that not generalization? how many naija girls has he kissed duh in fact go and read his post againof cos i'm not minding him  grin grin grin grin grin its babe who is giving me head ache and BTW who are you addressing the rest of your comment to?

Well, well, well. How is "generalization" an "insult"?

He's afraid of kissing 9ja girls--OK!! Fine! People have different fears! I'm afraid of getting too close to animals, that doesn't mean I'm insulting them. Pls, leave him abeg, he has the right to be scared. I don't know why sha, but I just don't consider his post an insult.
 tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Natasha2(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2011
habe the poster asked for advice and I haven't even giving him one eyah oya here is my advice
1 go and lick fowl sh it so that you and your date's mouth can smell together  grin grin grin
2 go to where they sell goats and stay for 3 hours after that come out ,go to your date trust me after three hours with goats your nose will be blocked and you won't be able to perceive any bad breath  cheesy stay tuned for more advice from Ntasaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.