Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39512 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2011
LadyT:

angry

Dayo dayo Dayo how many times did I call you? Why the thing dey grip you like this?

Cos you dey tighten your wall on my kini thats why e dey grip me like that
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by LadyT(f): 7:18pm On May 12, 2011
I will pray for you to one day lose your virginity and stop this nonesense. angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2011
^^ Hopefully i would lose it to you
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2011
''The thought of a Three day old meat piece stuck somewhere in her Teeth''  shocked shocked shocked

^^ This sent me rolling on the floor with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyway, Paddylo, we shall meet on Skyscrapercity.!!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2011
^^^^

exactly o!

All his pictures are on skyscrapercity and he is here clowning on naija females.

The way he was chatting here, you would think he looked like Prince Williams!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2011
[QUOTE][B]exactly o!

All his pictures are on skyscrapercity and he is here clowning on naija females.

The way he was chatting here, you would think he looked like Prince Williams!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Common, dont be Hatin on a brother sad sad

LOL grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2011
^^^

You know i'm not.

I was actually siding him before cos I thot he was just fooling around . .but he seems bent on messing up naija females with his last post.

Maybe his naija girlfriend broke up with him and he's looking for a way out of his misery.  He was all over skyscrapercity with the girl's picture,

saying he wants to marry her . .so why is he coming here to say nasty things??

If he is not careful, I will upload a pix of him and the girl. It's just not right.

But dont come here messing up my naija sisters
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Puvguy: 8:18pm On May 12, 2011
Oh Paddylo fall me hand.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 8:22pm On May 12, 2011
I thought paddy lo had a sane head on his shoulders but as often happens on nl, he proved me wrong.

As per his allegations- smh at the high numbers of janus heads on here. ie folks who swing both ways.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2011
That is not even the Issue, my friends, What my mind ponders on the most is How Topics make it to the Front page!!
This website has over Half a Million users for God's sake, One might think this site is Wholly Nigerian, BUT THOUSANDS of Non Nigerians alike are watching actively!!!!

What does one expect  when crass Topics like this makes it to the Front page!!!,  One hardly see positive stuff on the Front pages anymore, That has now become a ''Once upon a time'' experience. The site is all disorganized and stuff, and the more Organized Naija sites out there hardly get any web traffic, because they arent Infested with Malignant tribalistic topics.!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2011
Bad belle. 10 pages of insults abi? Lol. For those of you saying he's forming after being in the US for five years, is five years not a long time? That's half a decade. I went to Italy for 11 days and came back speaking small Italian, so how can any of you be mad at this guy for picking up good habits from the US in those five years time and trying to apply it to Nigerians? How many threads do have we seen lately of Nigerian men going for oyinbo women, or vice versa? At least he's still interested in home. Na crime the guy wants a clean girlfriend? And someone has already mentioned reporting the OP? Na wa for una lol.

I don't know which is worse.

1. This thread making the front page.

OR

2. People attacking a man who's turned off by bad hygiene.

Serious oshelenge.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

That is not even the Issue, my friends, What my mind ponders on the most is How Topics make it to the Front page!!
This website has over Half a Million users for God's sake, One might think this site is Wholly Nigerian, BUT THOUSANDS of Non Nigerians alike are watching actively!!!!

What does one expect  when crass Topics like this makes it to the Front page!!!,  One hardly see positive stuff on the Front pages anymore, That has now become a ''Once upon a time'' experience. The site is all disorganized and stuff, and the more Organized Naija sites out there hardly get any web traffic, because they arent Infested with Malignant tribalistic topics.!!!

The owner and moderators sure know how to pick them . . see how many pages this dumb thread has generated in so little time.

sad really
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2011
^^ Does this God Forsaken place even have Moderators to begin with!!

I Doubt it!!!!!

Moderators who created a Tribalism section, to allow for Bashing of Ethnic groups abi Later People complain of White on Black racism, when we cant even keep our Backyards in order, Africans deserve no respect, if we keep on this path!!!!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MaiSuya(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2011
na wa for thread! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

I Doubt it!!!!!

Moderators who created a Tribalism section, to allow for Bashing of Ethnic groups abi Later People complain of White on Black racism, when we cant even keep our Backyards in order, Africans deserve no respect, if we keep on this path!!!!!!

Reaping what we've sown.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

I Doubt it!!!!!

They (the liberated media) choose to call it 'human rights' and 'freedom of speech'

But guess what? that's why sites like this and lindaikeji get flooded with visitors. Morally upright articles will get little or no hits, whether we like it or not. just sad but it is the reality.

we are our own enemy.

Like if Paddy lo created a thread to praise Naija women, no one would read it and it sure wont make the home page.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2011
I know Nigerian guys like their ladies. See how the are rising in their defense.

To answer the poster: I dont know whether he dates classy ladies or whores. Even where he comes form there are many ladies with stinking breath but he wont tell u this.

@poster, find urself an elegant chick
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 8:50pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Bad belle. 10 pages of insults abi? Lol. For those of you saying he's forming after being in the US for five years, is five years not a long time? That's half a decade. I went to Italy for 11 days and came back speaking small Italian, so how can any of you be mad at this guy for picking up good habits from the US in those five years time and trying to apply it to Nigerians? How many threads do have we seen lately of Nigerian men going for oyinbo women, or vice versa? At least he's still interested in home. Na crime the guy wants a clean girlfriend? And someone has already mentioned reporting the OP? Na wa for una lol.

OR

Serious oshelenge.

Definitely this one.

Some people got offended by my posts and attacked me, simply for stating my dislike for bad hygiene. Are these people saying that bad hygiene is normal? Must be, because i don't understand how people can get offended by what I and others have been saying.

It's ridiculous.

What country do you live in btw? AGAIN?? lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2011
Blood_Shed:
Definitely this one.

Some people got offended by my posts and attacked me, simply for stating my dislike for bad hygiene. Are these people saying that bad hygiene is normal? Must be, because i don't understand how people can get offended by what I and others have been saying.

It's ridiculous.

What country do you live in btw? AGAIN?? lol

It makes no sense AT ALL. That's a normal turnoff, Nigerian or not. They're certainly behaving like bad hygiene is normal. We are so quick to defend mediocrity, it's unbelievable lol.

I dey yankee lol.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

OR

Serious oshelenge.

The issue is that some of us KNOW he is lying! . . and we have items / pictures to prove it.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 8:54pm On May 12, 2011
you would think he looked like Prince Williams!

hahaha!!!

what a funny joke!!!!!

prince william lounloun!! In paddy lo's dreams i suppose.

geez, what an insult to the new groom btw.

@ topic

i guess the poster is a floss salesman?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
kokoye:
The issue is that some of us KNOW he is lying! . . and we have items / pictures to prove it.

Lying how?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

OR

Serious oshelenge.

Thank God! See! Oshelenge babe, agrees with me! Your post were my exact words o--- you should  see/read how these people were attacking me-- I suffered today o! LOL---

The funny part is the fact that "they" are mad coz he went to America! Chei! Bad belle people.

Like I said, the Mods are doing a great job of CREATING AWARENESS about flossing and oral hygiene! Nigerians we need to start brushing. For real.--- smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Lying how?

We see his posts on another site - the guy just returned from Nigeria and fell in love with some town girl. You dont need to see the girl's pitures to know she does not know what a floss is. He's posted her pictures all over the place and says he might marry her.

Now he comes here to say he cannot kiss naija girls . . pleaseeee!!

I'm sure the girl dumped him or something.

Hope that makes sense . .

I'm not one to rat out on people but dont go about saying nasty things about my sisters. I actually supported him cos I thot he was only playing. but his last post showed he was on a mission.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 9:00pm On May 12, 2011
ogugua88:

It makes no sense AT ALL. That's a normal turnoff, Nigerian or not. They're certainly behaving like bad hygiene is normal. We are so quick to defend mediocrity, it's unbelievable lol.

I dey yankee lol.

Maintaining cleanliness is a MUST, for EVERYONE!! lol, how can people argue that?

It seems being dirty is synonymous with being African/Black according to them. Funny because some people over here have that mentality too. Like one time I refused to dap someone because a minute earlier he had his hand in his boxers, grabbing his crotch. He reached his fist out to me and I just nodded my head and he was like "Bruv, wh yare you acting white for?". This kind of thing has happened many times.
If staying clean means being white then so be it LOL.

I'm curious to know whether these females who took offense in this thread still have these pu.s.s.y.-whipped men grovelling at their feet. These men have NO standards whatsoever.

Where in Yankee? U always lived abroad?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Mannylex(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2011
[quote author=tpia@ link=topic=665641.msg8308523#msg8308523

@ topic

i guess the poster is a floss salesman?
[quote][/quote]

LMAO!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 9:03pm On May 12, 2011
kokoye:

We see his posts on another site - the guy just returned from Nigeria and fell in love with some town girl. You dont need to see the girl's pitures to know she does not know what a floss is. He's posted her pictures all over the place and says he might marry her.

Now he comes here to say he cannot kiss naija girls . . pleaseeee!!

I'm sure the girl dumped him or something.

Hope that makes sense . .

Sorry for "brosing" o, but pls how many people on here knew about the above information?. Probabaly only 2-5% of the people that replied on the topic. Fact still remains that people don't floss/brush. That's why they're all so defensive.  undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2011
LOOOOL @Kokoye!!

Na waa for u o, Chai!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 9:04pm On May 12, 2011
@ mannylox

he might be.

the economy is on a downturn, libya [the trafficking route] is very unstable, the price of beer and drugs on the rise, just a generally bad situation all round.

floss marketing could be an alternative way of paying the bills since selling drugs carries stiff penalties.

or he could transport drugs in floss containers?

who knows.

he could also be attempting to scam some woman somewhere.

typical modus operandi.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by scholes0(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2011
[QUOTE]Sorry for "brosing" o, but pls how many people on here knew about the above information?. Probabaly only 2-5% of the people that replied on the topic. Fact still remains that people don't floss/brush.  
[/QUOTE]

Hey madam, Majority of the people dont Brush in the part of Nigeria where u come from Abi isnt it Because I dont understand how u can say the Majority of us dont brush!! did u carry out a survey or wat??

As for flossing, I guess that is another issue entirely, I wonder how many people all over the DEVELOPING World Floss daily, [I am talking about countries ranging from China to Brazil here o} Not Just Naija!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 9:06pm On May 12, 2011
Page 11?!! shocked lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Sorry for "brosing" o, but pls how many people on here knew about the above information?. Probabaly only 2-5% of the people that replied on the topic. Fact still remains that people don't floss/brush. That's why they're all so defensive.  undecided

Well, that's why I'm letting you know.

Yea, some people dont floss, hell, my parents do not!!

But the girl he was head over heel in love with has never flossed in her life . . and she still dumped him.

You know why some sound so defensive?  because he made it sound as if it is a Nigerian thing and that all the people in the U.S floss! pleaseeee

I have lived in the states for well over 10 years so I'm qualified to say not all the ladies here brush daily, talk less of floss.

Yea, I said it  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.