Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32556 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by jackpot(f): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
bright007: I don't like it wen å girl start asking me to lick her kitty because she has just given me å blow-job.
I don't like it wen å girl wants to replace her father with me on å financial basis.
Its so disheartening wen å girl starts making heavy demands right when u guyz are having sex because she knows u cant say NO to anything she ask at dat moment.
same 'ere wink
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by jackpot(f): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Another thing i despise in girls is asking for recharge cards. I wonder how it'll look if I should ask them of it. FGS, am I their father? shocked
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Phrankin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
acidtalk:
Na so I go fall maga dey date one ibo naïve, virg*in of 19years some 8 years ago.

Omo I felt I should treat this girl well because I was her first boy friend.

I spent like mad and crazily for this girl (the first girl I ever bought a wrist watch of over N25,000 8years ago).
Weeks turned to months and the years.

Before I realize 4 years don pass and I never still "straff punny". Omo na him veeeeeeex!!! Call am quit. The babe cried for 2 solid months pleading. I insisted I wasn't interested.

Long story short, when I sat to try make account of wetin the girl chop from me, it was well over N500,000 (no exergeration) in 4 years. I almost fainted. I got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as gift in return from the babe (she was always claiming poor student). Omo na only kiss and smooching I get from this babe all through the 4years oh!

From hers, I vowed never to be the too nice guy. Now SE*X is extremely necessary in my relationship.

No SEX NO GIFT.
Your reward is in heaven. Keep up with the good works bro. Don't be discouraged.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Reuben2012(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
bonna4u: when she start trying to stop me from watching arsenal games. Saying stuffs like; "Sweetie you can't watch the match because I want to speed time with you. Choose between me and that game....."
UP GUNNERS
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Reuben2012(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
IF the girl lacks home training i will quit the relationship
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bernfame(f): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2012
Having the erroneous believe that she can change him and vice versa.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by LuvMercy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
When the guy front me with sex when he has not done anytin for me.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by luckgames(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
Luv Mercy: When the guy front me with sex when he has not done anytin for me.
Buy your a house before asking you for TOTO
Men should let you play with yourself
Your fingers in your TOTO FOOL
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2012
dabrake: infact, I do tell them my hierachy
1. My family
2. My friends/foes/colleagues
3. Acad courses
4. Career courses/development
5. Arsenal 4eva
6. Others(he falls into this category).

Maybe soon, hierachy will change. But for now, . . . If he no like am, make he fu.c.k off.
same applies to us d gals,or d u tink we are stupid? naaa
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Phrankin:
Your reward is in heaven. Keep up with the good works bro. Don't be discouraged.
And after u call her a cheap LovePeddler! U see how wicked u r,pray u get a gud wife and not a LovePeddler as a wife!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2012
jackpot: Another thing i despise in guys is asking for sex. I wonder how it'll look if I should ask them for money. FGS, am I their wife? shocked
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2012
crackhouse: When he start demanding for sex like i am his wife or a LovePeddler. That's what pisses me off.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2012
ringi82: guys, if u r waitin for a gal who's
cute,sexy,humble,faithful,carin,
understandin,adorable, nice n lovin.Don't
worry b patient.Jesus is cumin soon.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2012
Oxone: mistakes right? here are a few

- being too needy of sex (shows lack of self control)

- trying to be my boss & not my partner (she already has a boss who's most likely doing a perfect job in that dept and wldnt want another)

- not having an opinion on any matter(guys do dis a lot 2 gals)

- using money as a bargaining chip or as a way of getting back @ her

- holding money as if the lady's parents are broke or she is nt workin(little wonder gals deny dem sex)

- not giving a 100% to the relationships (how then does she take it seriously if u wont?)

- how can i forget LIES!!! (she shld be able to trust u above all)

- being too egotistical, demanding or insensitive int the relationship

- Cheating! (believing she doesnt know wen u hav sumone else))

- giving her the impression you're doing her a favour by being in a relationship with her

- being stingy (God loves a cheerful giver,rememba? He meant money not sex!)

- Not having regard for your partner's feelings or emotions

- Disrespecting your partner
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2012
-Zil-:
first of all why should a guy and a girl start dating and the girl will expect that sex is not part of the contract agreement.. Nobody is a tree.. So when a girl starts forming I don't want sex, I just bend my nyash and take off.
For every finance spent a romance is expected! No cheating!!
Pls,learn some self control,else u go get sumtin wey u go regret oh! At d end of d day if d gal get belle na u go giv money 4 abortion or marry by force or if u catch STD na u kwa go carry am,abi?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=bright0
I don't like it wen å guy wants me to act as a wife on sexual basis wen we r not married.
Its so disheartening wen å guy starts making heavy demands for sex even before a day in d relationship because he thinks u want his money.Well,dat myt work for whores!
[/quote]
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dammytex: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
So many revelations.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by niyoposh: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
No one's perfect.both guys and gals do make unnecessary mistakes buh 'some gals' over do it.
When saying sorry becomes a very big deal.
When trust is tossed out the window.
When a gal u barely even know starts wanting u to b responsible for her needs.
The worst of all is pride and stubbornness.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by vichofu(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2012
kuphid: wen the guy stops being as sweet as he used to be, wen he stops being a gentleman like opening d door, etc, cos he feels hes got me.
Wen U see a guy opening the door of a car for a woman, there are 3 thinz involved;
1) The car is new
2) The woman is new
3) The car door is faulty

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by 9jagobetta: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2012
maxtum: if i find out her front pillow and backside are padded. wink wink grin
aw aw omo u make me laugh u go kill person ooooo
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Slant77: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
9jagobetta: aw aw omo u make me laugh u go kill person ooooo

lwkmd
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by FarWatcher: 4:45am On Oct 22, 2012
kutchs: When she doesnt understand my need to be alone. Relationship doesn‘t mean owning, once my gal starts getting too intrusive not allowing me my privacy, i show her my heels.
Are you ok shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bendazum: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2012
apocalypse: Girls trying to change me and antagonizing what I do or like.
Like -
why do you play draft , it's meant for drunkards.
Which kain music you dey listen to sef ( I love new age , rock , ethnic and a little metal )
You no be baby why you dey watch all this baby baby and small children play ( refering to cartoons )

I also don't like girls who ask for favors early in a relationship nor girls who form fake accent.

Answer am joor.Why you like baby baby film. You be pikin? grin
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Punteke(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
190: black berry shocked angry

U crazy mehn
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Punteke(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
[b][/b]
Bisjosh: LADIES DAT KEEP ASKING FOR MONEY SHOULD PLS HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND FIND A JOB OR ASK UR FAMILY.
NICE THREAD

I love you gal.#onpoint
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by nichole2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ajekpako: yeah remember a facebook friend i had never met who learnt i was in benin for a job that'll take a few days. she pestered to come over & when she finally did, u need to see the skimpy thing she was wearing. ofcourse i had a piece of that and when all that was over with, i gave her a thousand naira for transport & the girl got mad & said she was expecting cash for her toiletries and shits like that. ofcourse i threw her out angry angry angry angry
as*sho*le
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by uobimba(m): 3:44am On Dec 04, 2013
when she suspects every girl around me showing lack of trust
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by earlalright(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.
I support you 100%. Don't "dig" premarital sex
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
I hate mind games and phoney people...just keep it real.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by yesboss20(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
tatiana009: Nothing worse than a guy you've known for just weeks telling you constantly that I can marry you in a few months! Seriously? Its like they think all you need to get any woman above 24 into bed is the slightlest hint of marriage!

The last dude that tried that I simply saved his number as Never Pick.
Erm, madame, seems you're harsh oh. How about if the dude in question has "seen" that you're his wife? Stuff like that is written on screens & walls u knw! Haha.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by yesboss20(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
I tend to get really uncomfortable when the lady feels like she knows all there is to know about me. That just can't be (I surprise myself sometimes!)
Anyway, I dislike a cunny partner, nosiness, a lady that can't hold her tongue or who makes those demands (quality time & dough). A combination of these spells...buzz! C'est fin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.