Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32299 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
sunnshyn:
I sincerely pray I NEVER EVER meet ur type in Jesus name! Kai!!smh 4 u.
madam, I like am like that oh. When I used to love them, they took me for a fool. One of them, after I fully supported her whole-heartedly, granted our departmental editorial team an interview where she professed love for our presido, telling them that she was with me cuz she knew I'ld always do her assignment. Was very popular so it was easy to identify me. Imagine how you would feel. For 3wks, the 'bulletin' remained on our bill board. . . Have been heartbroken many times cuz of your gender so it's not gonna happen again. BTW, I am only setting my priorities right.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by barbie6(f): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2012
yorke:
He who pays the piper dictate the tune. Go figure!
how wel are u willing 2 pay, in gold or diamonds.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by barbie6(f): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2012
hustla:

What's so onpoint dia? So u won't @least kiss and hug and maybe give head wifout sex at one time or d odawhat r u??!! A nun?!!!!!!!!!
u guys said we girls ask 2 much, so y ask 4 hugs nd kisses if its 2 early 2 ask 4 anything? A good/bad turn deserves anoda.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by barbie6(f): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2012
Originakalokalo: When she lies,cheats and when she has this "you cant control me attitude"
hope she can also control u 2, dont b 2 domineering, she's just ur girl nd nt ur maid.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by YoungCUB(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2012
For me,why i'l quit an affair wit my girl is (1).when she know what she needs but refuses to tell her mind the truth;like...denying the emotional feelings she may have developed for me. (2).I'l would call for quit if she starts insulting me for one damn reason or the other cus God knows that i hate Feminine insult. (3). I'l flee from here when she start to demand all those that her parents can aint afford for her;like...money for fixing up her hair,money for new phone & all those shit.
A real girl wouldn't ask for a faden,you'l even knee down,begging her to accept your gift.-QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by barbie6(f): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2012
-Zil-:
first of all why should a guy and a girl start dating and the girl will expect that sex is not part of the contract agreement.. Nobody is a tree.. So when a girl starts forming I don't want sex, I just bend my nyash and take off.
For every finance spent a romance is expected! No cheating!!
dats y girlz 2 are nt smiling, since u think is abt giving nd taking, we'v concur 2 dt so b4 u bleep once we don collect 1BB, ipad, or iphone because dt might be d last of u we ll see. Am judging u according 2 ur post.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2012
kuphid:

And who cares...mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Dont need anybody to care...mtcchhhheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2012
dabrake: and also an award winning w@nker. What nonsense? Abi you cripple?
I rather remain a self-servicer than be yoked together with a jezebel of a wife/GF
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by StateOfMind: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2012
dabrake: madam, I like am like that oh. When I used to love them, they took me for a fool. One of them, after I fully supported her whole-heartedly, granted our departmental editorial team an interview where she professed love for our presido, telling them that she was with me cuz she knew I'ld always do her assignment. Was very popular so it was easy to identify me. Imagine how you would feel. For 3wks, the 'bulletin' remained on our bill board. . . Have been heartbroken many times cuz of your gender so it's not gonna happen again. BTW, I am only setting my priorities right.

Lol, this is the second time I'll be reading this your story. I have always known that every anti-female (ure not exactly one tho, better than 190, lol) on nairaland has once been a victim of heartbreak. E pele.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by obataala(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2012
not knowin hw 2 reciprocate,not lettin ur passion show,speakin 2many words,alwaz soundin 2serious,stinky weavon,wet skin,speakin harshly,persistent shoutin witut remorse,stubonez,disguisin luv,unattentive 2 advise,not givin much attention & all act of lazinez.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=dabrake]and also an award winning w@nker. What nonsense? Abi you cripple? Even pastor nick(the guy without hands and legs) would make an attempt to open the door himself[/quote

For d record...we r talkn abt datin mistakes hia n I sed 'wen he opens d door initially, n suddenly stops'(fakin a gentleman) cos he thinks he doesn't need 2 impress anymore. I neva sed he must open d door. My point is,from d initial stage, always do u...no faking.

I realy don't wana think sm peeps hia hv probs wit English lang comprehension
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by lizzy8(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Like dz page n fb www.facebook.com/lilwizzy8
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
apocalypse: Girls trying to change me and antagonizing what I do or like.
Like -
why do you play draft , it's meant for drunkards.
Which kain music you dey listen to sef ( I love new age , rock , ethnic and a little metal )
You no be baby why you dey watch all this baby baby and small children play ( refering to cartoons )

I also don't like girls who ask for favors early in a relationship nor girls who form fake accent.
guy i think i know you
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
tpia@:

eyah.

i pity your life.
mumu stop stalkin me cos you're way outta my league.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Arcadia: mumu stop stalkin me cos you're way outta my league.
Una 2 don reach here again... Killz where u dey?
Trouble in d house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
eyenCalabar:

Pray hard.
GOD IS ALIVE. Bite me.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
worldman: u most be sick are u a virgin come on we no people like u stop deceiving ur self
I AM A VIRGIN. Wats the crime in dt?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
Emylexray: Na wa 4 una o!.see funny comments. Just know these, most of the comments i've read here are borne out of poor mindset, little or no understanding between both parties and ''lust''.
Imagine you guys tongue-lashing a girl because she said she doesn't like premarital sex, let her be! You guys have so adore this sex of a thing so much that it has undermined the basics of a harmonious relationship. Is sex everything? Why is it giving so much priority in relationships these days, don't misquote me, i'm not condeming it, but there are other virtues that should come to fore in a relationship before sex.
Secondly, a guy saying virtually every guy dive into a relationship just to have sex, what do you call that? , i call it ''mammonic lasciviousness''. And pretty sure such relationships don't stand the test of torid times.
Bleeping,knacking, riding or whatever you may call it. SEX IS MOST HONOURABLE AND SWEETEST WHEN PRACTISED IN MARRIAGE. I rest my case.
YOUR HEAD TOO CORRECT. May God bless u for this comment.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
hustla:

Sorry oo!!! Maybe u haven't met sm1 like me b4...lol....I've dated only virgins my entire life,never disturbed anyone of em for sex...altho' there were sexual escapades outside d rshp sha...Currently dating a 400L virgin nw cheesy.....feels so good!
obviously i haven't met the right guy. Your girl is so lucky to have you.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
Babzilla:
I hope say U fine sha. Cos if U wo woh na 2-zero b dat. U no fine, come dey deny boiz visa entry.
hahahahaha yeye boy. Am ok sha.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Arcadia(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
dirtymoney:
i dated a virgin for 1 year 4months. I did nt ask 4 *lashing*... Even for once. Yet we broke up, due to her infidelity- she was double dating.
The reason for her behaviour wasn't due to her virginity status. Maybe a personality problem.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dabrake(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
kuphid: . . .
a sentense can be interpreted in many format. At least, you can see that the percentage of nairalanders disagreement with respect to your post is 100% so using the 'comprehension' word here is very lame. No oofeinsese
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
dabrake: a sentense can be interpreted in many format. At least, you can see that the percentage of nairalanders disagreement with respect to your post is 100% so using the 'comprehension' word here is very lame. No oofeinsese
Thank you dabrake...sister am sorry if i was harsh but note dat a guy will always open a door 4u durin d wooing period but he cant continue it ol d tym...sometyms cos of the love u have for him,you wouldnt mind opening the door urself...it aint bad..once again i apologise if i was wrong
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
dabrake: a sentense can be interpreted in many format. At least, you can see that the percentage of nairalanders disagreement with respect to your post is 100% so using the 'comprehension' word here is very lame. No oofeinsese
Thank you dabrake...sister khupid,am sorry if i was harsh but note dat a guy will always open a door 4u durin d wooing period but he cant continue it ol d tym...sometyms cos of the love u have for him,you wouldnt mind opening the door urself...it aint bad..once again i apologise if i was wrong
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2012

Offence intended...% of NLs? U mean 2 people?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Ayabareal(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hmmmmmm this is a big question with answers but the ultimate is when you start practicing sex before marriage,yes you will say its not easy which I agree with you but if u are determined and make the fear of God your foundation, u shall achieve it...
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
When the lady starts to put her legs on my car dash-board when I take on ride. As soon as she starts to demand for BB, icecream, popcorn and chicken&chips.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dremoney(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2012
I hate when she plays ''Mind Games''simply to HURT.

Na that overskill go kill am!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Impulse80(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2012
barbie6:
dats y girlz 2 are nt smiling, since u think is abt giving nd taking, we'v concur 2 dt so b4 u bleep once we don collect 1BB, ipad, or iphone because dt might be d last of u we ll see. Am judging u according 2 ur post.
as.hawo no dey again! undecided
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Impulse80(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2012
[quote author=kuphid][/quote] in Nigeria the only time a man opens d car door 4 his wife(or chic) is if the wife is new or the car is new!

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Impulse80: in Nigeria the only time a man opens d car door 4 his wife(or chic) is if the wife is new or the car is new!

Hehehehhehehehhehhehe kinda ryt buh there are xceptions...my man does ALL THE TIME
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ijebabe: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2012
When a man who seeks you out from other women stops showing the love he professed endlessly now that you both are a couple. When the man is incosiderate and can't compromise on sensitive issues so that the relationship can be better. Two individuals from different backgrounds can't be the same (no matter that you both think alike or have the same hubbies) so there should be room for compromise and understanding.
A common dating mistake is a guy pressuring the girl for sex in a relationship If a girl says she would like to wait 6 months or a year to get to know you better then respect her wishes. Trust me she will respect you more for that and even surprise you by breaking her rules for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane