Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32321 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by gabrizy: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
when she becomes over demanding in sex, money and much more
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she does not want to have sex in the kitchen and car and most especially if she scolds me from looking at her friend's ass
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Ajekpako(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
the moment she starts snooping around and invading my space. trust for me is a big thing!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by DECOtech(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she begins to act like she owns me.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by yamunla(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
M/O,B/O and P/O....mouth odour,Body odour and Pussy Odour and she is not ready to work on it....I run for my dear life sharparly...
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
If she doesn't give me her E-mails and social sites passwords after 1 month into d relationship or anything she uses that has to do with password, i call it quit. Hard to trust galz!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Ajekpako(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
yorke: If she doesn't give me her E-mails and social sites passwords after 1 month into d relationship or anything she uses that has to do with password, i call it quit. Hard to trust galz!

here's a quick question for you, will you give her yours too?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by GboyegaD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
REMMEI: . .
Like seriously,met this pweetie doll bout two weeks ago..she came ta ma house we had a good time,the next day she gave me a ring telling me she need ta move from her home ta the main campus and she needed ta buy some provisions like tea,milk,oatmeal,soaps etc..i was like wtf?. . . Some galz can be damn demanding and materialistic..

She was indirectly asking you to pay for the good time and not being materialistic grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ajekpako:

here's a quick question for you, will you give her yours too?
He who pays the piper dictate the tune. Go figure!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by StateOfMind: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
yorke: If she doesn't give me her E-mails and social sites passwords after 1 month into d relationship or anything she uses that has to do with password, i call it quit. Hard to trust galz!

Like seriously? Haba! Whatever happened to 'privacy'
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Ajekpako(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
yeah remember a facebook friend i had never met who learnt i was in benin for a job that'll take a few days. she pestered to come over & when she finally did, u need to see the skimpy thing she was wearing. ofcourse i had a piece of that and when all that was over with, i gave her a thousand naira for transport & the girl got mad & said she was expecting cash for her toiletries and shits like that. ofcourse i threw her out angry angry angry angry

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by GboyegaD(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2012

Are you serious or this is just a joke
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bonna4u(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ebeeluv: Asking me how much i earn in a month on our first date?

A very bad sign. Run!!!
Obvious traits of a greedy fellow or gold digger. Shovel in hand.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by chisunday(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
For me when a guy rushes a girl early in a relationship,but most girls are easily deceived and wont understand.
For ladies dont be too demanding either directly or indirectly.it makes a correct guy cautious,but foolish guys go fall mugu
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by baldman: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
A single detected lie and I am done.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bonna4u(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ajekpako: yeah remember a facebook friend i had never met who learnt i was in benin for a job that'll take a few days. she pestered to come over & when she finally did, u need to see the skimpy thing she was wearing. ofcourse i had a piece of that and when all that was over with, i gave her a thousand naira for transport & the girl got mad & said she was expecting cash for her toiletries and shits like that. ofcourse i threw her out angry angry angry angry
O boy you harsh o.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Bisjosh(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
MANY OF U KEEP SAYING UNREALISTIC THINGS AND ALSO THINGS U CANT DO IN REAL LIFE undecided
IF U AINT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP(BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) THEN DNT GO INTO IT BY EXPECTING UR PARTNER TO ABIDE BY ALL UR RULES WITHOUT WANTING TO BEND AT ALL.
AND LADIES DAT KEEP ASKING FOR MONEY SHOULD PLS HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND FIND A JOB OR ASK UR FAMILY.
NICE THREAD

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.

Pray hard.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bonna4u(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
When she starts bringing her luggage into my apartment. Evidence of a chin-gum. I would start a fight asap to end the relationship before it is too late.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by bonna4u(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
baldman: A single detected lie and I am done.
You are in for a long ride.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by successking: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Trying to satisfy her at all times is the biggest mistake in a relationship.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by successking: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Why is it that some ladies will always say no sex until after marriage but will want to collect gift (money) before marriage?

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by greedie1(f): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
~Trying to change me
~giving up d things dat endeared him to me
~expecting me to leave my comfort zone to please him
~getting too familiar wit my friends
~using d marriage bait
~showing off
~developing big tummy
~caustic tongue
~ keeping bad company
~etc
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by worldman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.
u most be sick are u a virgin come on we no people like u stop deceiving ur self

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Pa22(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
When everything about her is '419'.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
baldman: A single detected lie and I am done.
same with me and many have gone cos its has become a world filled with lies. How can a gal be on top of a small school boyfriend and be telling me she is in lectures?
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by calaben: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thinking u can change someone after they have shown you are.
If they fit the profile u looking for it time to let the person go.

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by worldman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
164: Wen a guy st@s asking me 4 sex too early in d relationship,like 2,3 mths into d whole thing...To me,it only means u'r just playing around with me
what do u expect ok u ladies don't ask for money for that 2 to 3 month period u do no need sex u ladies are very stu pid u no how to ask but u don't won't to give
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dyt: Wen d guy starts askin 4 hug,kiss n sex
. . .gals request 4 recharg cards makes d guys to request 4 sex,kis nd hugs
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dapo338(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
When a lady says she is pregnant, ask for 2 many favors, always coming even when i wanna be alone, don't show respect amongst all, the worst of all is a lady that doesn't dress well and smell like shit, both her body and private part. Sorry ladies.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
GboyegaD:

Are you serious or this is just a joke
Partially serious.. But now i make it easier. I don't need to ask her for those passwords. Mere logging in into my system automatically gives me access to those passwords. I got hacker on my system. Don't trust any gal. If u do, dat u do 2 ur peril.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by tjadeba(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
successking: Why is it that some ladies will always say no sex until after marriage but will want to collect gift (money) before marriage?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WOOOORRRRD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / She Raped Me