Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (32301 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2012
acidtalk:

Sit down and be waiting for who would open door for you, like they chop off your hand. If you find man wey go do that one now, you will call him a weakling.
U dey mind am...dat kyn man dey 4 villa...go dia go find am
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=tatiana009]Nothing worse than a guy you've known for just weeks telling you constantly that I can marry you in a few months! Seriously? Its like they think all you need to get any woman above 24 into bed is the slightlest hint of marriage!

The last dude that tried that I simply saved his number as Never Pick. [/quote
lol...Badt gurl
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by dokunbam(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2012
I hate people complaining, instead find solution to the problem. If u complain to much that will lead to much demands. Omo run. Always be yourself around me pls
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=Ajekpako]

here's a quick question for you, will you give her yours too? [/quote
U dey mynd am??...evn as his wife,she has right to her privacy
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2012
successking: Why is it that some ladies will always say no sex until after marriage but will want to collect gift (money) before marriage?
Lwkmd....so true...talk about double standards...gurls taya me sumtyms
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2012
juleedondiva: Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.
Boys...yall dnt know wot a 'real' relationship is.so please stop talking trash.jat want a girlfrnd for dd fun off it,imagine someone saying his girlfrnd comes after arsernal_hmm! I laugh..
Nobody say make u no watch ur game.if u kno te troube ladies bring is too much_abe who sendd u? Stay ur own and kip all ur moni nah..abi na by force??

They complain abt buyin this,buying dat_shey u no no say u go buy before?? Abi who caRry ur balls go there??
Bettr stop all these foolish complains.
Wen ur mates lyk akon are singing chop my moni, una dey here dey complain grin
LOL..
Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwww.....Wots ur rant up dia ol abt...check other comments and see how gurls are sayin ''no pre-marital sex''...if she must chop my money.i must chop her toto,chop her friends dem own & im family members join b4 headin to her mum kpekus...wots gud 4d geese z gud 4d gander...
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2012
chindi:
I wonder y u guyz alwayz want kisses, smooching or sex in exchange 4 what u've done 4 a gurl. This is one gud reason I stopped collecting anytin frm guyz, anyway, I wsnt even demanding type. But guyz, spending spree on a gurl doesn't mean she owe u kisses and sex o! Abi she 4ce d money frm u?
Am disappointed dat u said such..sum1 spend olmost 500k on a gal and d gurl didnt evn buy her a gift?...yet u r siding her...mtchheeeeewwww..sumtyms i dont blame 190 4hatin nigerians..ur type wil not agree to pre marital sex buh wil agree to pre marital gifts....double standards!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Josh316(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2012
maxtum: if i find out her front pillow and backside are padded. wink wink grin

I actually met a chic who had a padded bum and and even bigger padded bossom... discovered this as we got intimate....BOY!!! was i shocked?! shocked
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2012
bashr8: knacking kpacus before marriage or morrocoing before marriage or ila otu tupu agba akwukwo
lwkmd....afo muo oooo...my ribs...nwanne idi bad...nice reply to a useless question
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by hustla(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
U wey no Sabi locate Ur anus with Ur 2 hands claim say u impregnate some1....

Na y ur papa be orangutan naw! Omo ale!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Josh316(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2012
acidtalk:
Na so I go fall maga dey date one ibo naïve, virg*in of 19years some 8 years ago.

Omo I felt I should treat this girl well because I was her first boy friend.

I spent like mad and crazily for this girl (the first girl I ever bought a wrist watch of over N25,000 8years ago).
Weeks turned to months and the years.

Before I realize 4 years don pass and I never still "straff punny". Omo na him veeeeeeex!!! Call am quit. The babe cried for 2 solid months pleading. I insisted I wasn't interested.

Long story short, when I sat to try make account of wetin the girl chop from me, it was well over N500,000 (no exergeration) in 4 years. I almost fainted. I got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as gift in return from the babe (she was always claiming poor student). Omo na only kiss and smooching I get from this babe all through the 4years oh!

From hers, I vowed never to be the too nice guy. Now SE*X is extremely necessary in my relationship.

grin grin grin
M
U
MG
U
wink

No SEX NO GIFT.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by hustla(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2012
acidtalk:

Prior to dating that girl, I was one of those guys you will term too nice. After that, I know love must wear TELESCOPE

What. I gave her in four years her other boy friends put together can never give her in 10years.

Na real maga don pay. Now I over sharp.

Mean, blunt and straight forward. But still take extremely good care of my girl friends.

The mad girl dey still call me to take her out to the malls and eateries and give her my old phones. Such a useless GolD digger

w

Same here,na dem dey teach person oo!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by fesse(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2012
lies. i can't withstand it
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Martinbre: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2012
juleedondiva: Evryone here is jst talking trash.mot one single (mature) MAN in this place.
Boys...yall dnt know wot a 'real' relationship is.so please stop talking trash.jat want a girlfrnd for dd fun off it,imagine someone saying his girlfrnd comes after arsernal_hmm! I laugh..
Nobody say make u no watch ur game.if u kno te troube ladies bring is too much_abe who sendd u? Stay ur own and kip all ur moni nah..abi na by force??

They complain abt buyin this,buying dat_shey u no no say u go buy before?? Abi who caRry ur balls go there??
Bettr stop all these foolish complains.
Wen ur mates lyk akon are singing chop my moni, una dey here dey complain grin
LOL..
... Rubbish tinz...
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2012
When she lies,cheats and when she has this "you cant control me attitude"
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Zil1(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2012
maxtum: if i find out her front pillow and backside are padded. wink wink grin
º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​ ! Shit! I can't fit shout!!! Boys aint really smiling ooh! #lol!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Martinbre: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2012
~ When she become's too controlling.... Like= martin wat's ya doing! come over, i want us to talk......... Who was dat gal i dont like the way she approached you...... I dont like you discussing wif your EX..... E.T.C ~Being suspicious and she started going through my mail, text-massage's,phone contact and alla dat stuff.... Men it's like WTF......... " i dont like it" ~ When she become's too controlling.... Like= martin wat's ya doing! come over, i want us to talk......... Who was dat gal i dont like the way she approached you...... I dont like you discussing wif your EX..... E.T.C ~Being suspicious and she started going through my mail, text-massage's,phone contact and alla dat stuff.... Men it's like WTF......... " i dont like it" ~ When she become's too controlling.... Like= martin wat's ya doing! come over, i want us to talk......... Who was dat gal i dont like the way she approached you...... I dont like you discussing wif your EX..... E.T.C ~Being suspicious and she started going through my mail, text-massage's,phone contact and alla dat stuff.... Men it's like WTF......... " i dont like it"
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Zil1(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2012
first of all why should a guy and a girl start dating and the girl will expect that sex is not part of the contract agreement.. Nobody is a tree.. So when a girl starts forming I don't want sex, I just bend my nyash and take off.
For every finance spent a romance is expected! No cheating!!
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Lovexme(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2012
:PIt's so obvious either sex has got an issue ℓoℓ. Can we all please accept the flaws and move ahead.. :PIt's so obvious either sex has got an issue ℓoℓ. Can we all please accept the flaws and move ahead..
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2012
LIES,LIES,LIES then not defining the "modus operandi" of the relationship "ab initio". Any relationship that is not properly defined is subject to abuse.And when that starts, there will be no reference point. This is because alot of people have no clue about what a relationship should be.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Martinbre: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2012
~ When she become's too controlling.... Like= martin wat's ya doing! come over, i want us to talk......... Who was dat gal i dont like the way she approached you...... I dont like you discussing wif your EX..... E.T.C ~Being suspicious and she started going through my mail, text-massage's,phone contact and alla dat stuff.... Men it's like WTF......... " i dont like it"
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by 2by2: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2012
Girls telling you wat wear
not clean in the appropriate places...
funny dress code, accents, demands
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by timjones1(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2012
When I adjust my life to like wat she loves,yet she hates wat I like.. I love watching football but she hates it with passion wen I do.. But am adjusting my life to like (damned) Nigerian home videos cuz she loves it.. Wtf
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by StateOfMind: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
Am disappointed dat u said such..sum1 spend olmost 500k on a gal and d gurl didnt evn buy her a gift?...yet u r siding her...mtchheeeeewwww..sumtyms i dont blame 190 4hatin nigerians..ur type wil not agree to pre marital sex buh wil agree to pre marital gifts....double standards!!

Smh, were you forced to spend on her??
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nayah(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2012
grin Interesting thread poster!
I think most of times people are in the rush to date someone without taking time to appreciate, observe and analyse. Of course we don't know perfectly the person you date or live with but at least you take your time to see what is his/her intention towards you and naturally you'll really see what the person wants even if you hide your real behaviour one day or another it will resort
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by ARareGem(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2012
Yes, a lot of people don't know what a relationship is all about. AND IT IS CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT SEX. Abeg, ladies, he's your Man, not a bank account or an ATM. For the men, even though there are mainly boys here, treat her like a Queen. You sure know how to treat a queen...... But on the whole, there are a lot of funny and silly comments on this thread.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2012
Arcadia: All d guys i ever dated want 2hav sex! Cos i dont dig premarital sex, they all end up jilting me. I'm yet 2date one dts on d same wavelength wit me. Jst too lonely.
I hope say U fine sha. Cos if U wo woh na 2-zero b dat. U no fine, come dey deny boiz visa entry.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by kuphid(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
Mtchheeeewwww...so if he z far behind you and u r @ d door of ur house/mall,u wil wait 4him to come and open the door 4u?...wish it was me,i will even lock d car door on u...

And it can't neva b u...mtcheeeeeeeewww
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by yungblurd(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2012
dapo338: When a lady says she is pregnant, ask for 2 many favors, always coming even when i wanna be alone, don't show respect amongst all, the worst of all is a lady that doesn't dress well and smell like shit, both her body and private part. Sorry ladies.
chai i swear i go pick race, even Ralph Lauren cologne no go fit subdue that horrible smell anyanma.
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2012
hustla:

Sorry oo!!! Maybe u haven't met sm1 like me b4...lol....I've dated only virgins my entire life,never disturbed anyone of em for sex...altho' there were sexual escapades outside d rshp sha...Currently dating a 400L virgin nw cheesy.....feels so good!

hahhahahhhahhahhhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahshahhhahahah
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2012
bashr8: knacking kpacus before marriage or morrocoing before marriage or i[b][/b]la otu tupu agba akwukwo[b][/b]
lolz, see men, ikpu sibuo gi there
Re: What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? by uniqueren(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2012
> dumb liars( ie one who is lying nd knw that i knw dt he is lying...taking me for a ride huh)

>trying to change me...hmm it depends on wat bt certainly nt telling to quit trousers when u meet me wearing it..na me find u come smh

>invading my privacy...who born u say make u access my personal stuff, reading my msg sef is nt allowed altho as a serious date i can permit dt bt certainly nt by force

>untidy broke ass....na the poor ones go talk pass sha bt being so unhygenic while poor na injury to salt nah...the rich ones if i really like u i go use u moni help u:p
>it boils down to respect...i wldn't wan to be a parasite to anyone, so parasites be gone from mecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.