Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (82245 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
Oh by the way K0be, I think your thread (this one) and mine (Is it safe to tell a man "I love you"wink are the hottest right now on Naira Rules. Check that out!! kiss yay!!!!

Agape!
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2007
Men like the whole conquerer bullsh@t. They want to be the first one. The one teach the girl and so that even if they are not performing right she will not have anyone else to compare him to. I hate it so much, I think girls have the bad end of the stick. The hymen gives it all away unless you can say riding a horse or doing sports tore it. With men you can't tell, I think. I myself is a part of that wait till marriage bullshit. Well because am afraid of disease, AIDS is a bitch you know and pregnancy. I however don't plan on marrying anyone who is not a virgin. If am going to be clueless then we have to be clueless together.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
@thiefofheart
C'mon yu dont hav to com up wit anoda id to reply yaself, yu sound too loving for that wink, yu hav my back cool so yu can lean for as long as yu wish to lipsrsealed cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Bolarge(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
wendymanda:

I however don't plan on marrying anyone who is not a virgin. If am going to be clueless then we have to be clueless together.
   That's the spirit, girl. grin
  . . And humorously put. grin
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
naijaborn, if you wanna believe that dude's slanderous trash, na your own be that. k?

wendymanda, how will you be able to tell if he truly is though? wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
Good question thief or hearts.That's the problem why I say we woman got the bad end of the deal. I was wondering if any one on this site has an idea. My friend says premature ejaculation is a sign of a virgin boy. If at the end I can't tell then scr3ew it I won't marry. You might ask what if you fall in love. The way I see I don;t think most Nigerians marry for love. Just doctors and engineers.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
Gogirl, boon has done nothing at all to me o. he's yours all yours alone to keep.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
wendy kilode? ogini? by then it will already be too late. the deed would be done and zapped.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
lmao and if this so called virgin boy ends up with premature ejaculation for the rest of his life n ko?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Boondoggle(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
k0be:

Gogirl, boon has done nothing at all to me o. he's yours all yours alone to keep.
you sure? grin grin grin

@ G-girl,

Did you say ego? I will pretend I did not see that. wink

Don't mind K0be, probably he is still hurting from the "Holy Nail" you gave him on a thread like that. grin grin grin.

Shalom cool
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
For fear of ending up with a premature ejaculator I will never marry. I will send myself to a nunery. Unless anyone here has a better idea to finding out whether a boy is a virgin. Perhaps a lie detector test. If the machine is too expensive find me a human lie detector tester. People that work for theFBI are trained to do the human one.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
My colleague has a device to test for premature ejaculation, just bring your proposed hubby to her and she'll do all the rest, 100% Guaranteed wink
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2007
wendymanda, you won't marry a virgin because you dey fear premature ejaculation, lol, na complete wa o.

boondoggle, yes o, in fact I was surprised, there I was on that thread getting my hopes up, and she came out of nowhere to "erase" my daydreaming with that "Holy Nail" she gave me, so yes o, I'm sure she's all yours, you can have her.  maybe i'll reconsider if i re-assess the situation.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
My colleague has a device to test for premature ejaculation, just bring your proposed hubby to her and she'll do all the rest, 100% Guaranteed

Debosky, why do I fear that if your collegue tests him to find out whether he is a premature ejaculator he might not be a virgin anymore. Thus bringing us and especially me back to square one.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
i guess you're in a lose-lose situation. sucks to be you. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
KObe when you say na complete wa o what exactly you deh mean?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Godsgirl(f): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2007
@ Boon,

Hey babe! I mean ego in the good sense, alter ego as in your "other self" whom I have thought you had on Naira rules for quite some time, It's just a mystery how you appear and disappear, I always had this feeling that you came back as someone else that probably even attacked me on a thread, how do I know you are not even "K0be?"  shocked You guys have never been on at the same time. hmmm,  undecided

@Boon and K0be:

What "Holy Nail" are you guys talking about, you lost me  embarassed somewhere. And hey, be nice, I do not feel good today!  embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by sage(m): 3:59am On Aug 08, 2007
One of my friends once said that

He dislikes divorced women because they have been used and have been at another man's beck and call.

He says a woman has no reason to get divorced irrespective of the circumstances because no man wants a woman who has been used and worn out by another man.

I was like

Is he right?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by debosky(m): 4:02am On Aug 08, 2007
of course all men (and women too) want something fresh and untouched, the problem exists when the men in question have a double standard - not holding themselves to the same requirements they want of their mate which is a patently selfish mindset.

or the other case, because of their sexual failures will rather go with one who won't know any better, and so his fragile 'ego' tied to his 'performance' in bed will remain intact.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2007
of course all men (and women too) want something fresh and untouched, the problem exists when the men in question have a double standard - not holding themselves to the same requirements they want of their mate which is a patently selfish mindset.

or the other case, because of their sexual failures will rather go with one who won't know any better, and so his fragile 'ego' tied to his 'performance' in bed will remain intact.

The world is filled with double standards but men are the biggest perpetrators of it. The sad part of it is that women end up having to give in to the idea of being a virgin till marriage while most times their partners have been gallivanting about. In the end we tend to say it is because men are scare and we women have to settle with what we can get. I hope I don't have to suffer this same fate but that is most times what desperation does. Women become afraid that they are getting too old so they marry anything out there. The virgin marries the divorcee with three children, sucks for us doesn't it.

Oh yes in response to you Kobe I said my friend said you can tell a virgin boy by premature ejaculation. I didn't ask her the intricacies of going about to find out whether the boy is a premature ejaculator.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Macutie(f): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2007
Awoof de run belle. Not all men are like that.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 6:08am On Aug 08, 2007
thank you my sister.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Macutie(f): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2007
Anytime
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2007
Macutie bawo ni, it's safe to say you have a good man in your life that's treating you like a special gem, right? i'm probably wrong
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Macutie(f): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2007
I will not say anything concerning that till i know why you are asking
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by k0be: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2007
macutie i'm not going after something excessive, i was only being curious. lot of women just wan throway men under the bus.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by Macutie(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2007
I aint like that! I've met some shitty men but blive me, there are still some good ones.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ariblaze(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2007
[quote][/quote]My colleague has a device to test for premature ejaculation, just bring your proposed hubby to her and she'll do all the rest, 100% Guaranteed

really i would like to find out

if am still a virgin thats is,

does wet dreams constitute lost virginity(actually i would have loved to use disvirginity but e bi like that word no exist)

in this case wendy i am the proposed hubby

as i stated earlier i cant marry a virgin

i would rather a divorcee than a virgin

what you see as being used i see as experience
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by naijaborn(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
Virgin dis virgin dat virgin blah blah blah yu guyz shuld stop debating over an illusion, there's no such thing like a virgin joseph,it's either yu're xperienced or not :Daight grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by wendymanda: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2007

in this case wendy i am the proposed hubby

as i stated earlier i can't marry a virgin

i would rather a divorcee than a virgin

what you see as being used i see as experience

Good for you. I never said I have a problem with non virgins. I just said if I am going to wait then who ever I am with should have known that patience is a virtue. You might like experience when it comes to sex. I like a diseaseless person, if I marry a virgin I don't have to worry whether or not he might have something. When I say virgin I mean to the fullest extent; no kissing, no MouthAction, anal sex or anything of such nature. He should be like a monk that left the monastery. When I say clueless together I mean absolutely clueless, like a caveman seeing fire for the first time.
Take it however you will
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by tpia: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
wendymanda:

Good for you. I never said I have a problem with non virgins. I just said if I am going to wait then who ever I am with should have known that patience is a virtue. You might like experience when it comes to sex. I like a diseaseless person, if I marry a virgin I don't have to worry whether or not he might have something. When I say virgin I mean to the fullest extent; no kissing, no MouthAction, anal sex or anything of such nature. He should be like a monk that left the monastery. When I say clueless together I mean absolutely clueless, like a caveman seeing fire for the first time.
Take it however you will

wendymanda, you yourself dont sound like a virgin now.

a virgin wouldnt know all this stuff you listed here.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? by ariblaze(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
wendymanda:

Take it however you will

funny enuff

only the first part of the post was directed at you

the rest was to the thread, please dont get testy on me grin

moreso a virgin doesnt mean lack of disease

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.