Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17122 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Thanks! tongue tongue tongue

I am not as tall but I have the thick girl hips though.
How thick are we talking abt here? U know I am not skinny either lol.

Mrs.Chima:

We can trade my gladiator sandals for your leopard heels. The shoes is smoking hot! I have a skirt and a sheer blouse I would wear with it. cheesy I am feeling a little naughty today. embarassed wink
hmmmm you are a little late. I trade it with Tima for something else also grin grin grin not to worry I will buy you a new one. Deal?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
rokiatu:

How thick are we talking abt here? U know I am not skinny either lol.
hmmmm you are a little late. I trade it with Tima for something else also grin grin grin not to worry I will buy you a new one. Deal?

oooohhh sorry bebe i fall in love with them first kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

but i am ordering new ones wink wink wink wink ima get u one like it
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin bebe your not Christan wow , i thought u were
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kandiikane(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2011
LAUGHING MY FUC[i]K[/i]ING AS[i]S[/i] OFF @this thread and its wahalaa

lmaoooooooooo
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:03am On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

LAUGHING MY FUC[i]K[/i]ING AS[i]S[/i] OFF @this thread and its wahalaa

lmaoooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kandiikane(m): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2011
@the topic, Because the world needs to be balanced. . .Ugly want fine ting too
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 2:12am On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin true that
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

when u say ugly, are u referring to Hotie? just asking. cos as far as i am concerned, she is the only ugly person here.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Badesh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
No doubt, the ugly guys are gifted in all other areas the beautiful ones have lost out. Just name them a la cash, muscle, chest, adoring, loving and most importantly their third legs (reference bang bros or ass & thighs-goole it).
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kandiikane(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
frank3.16:

when u say ugly, are u referring to Hotie? just asking. cos as far as i am concerned, she is the only ugly person here.
Are you trying to start trouble? No, I am not. . .I am referring to men like you grin you want fine tin too, don't you?

As far as I am concern she is better looking than many I have seen on here
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kandiikane(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
Badesh, I have always wondered how do ugly men feel? Do they become inferior when they see a good looking guy?

Because the not so goodlooking men I have seen tend to act like they are God's gift to the world. . .Don't they realise they are ugly?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by frank317: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

Are you trying to start trouble? No, I am not. . .I am referring to men like you grin you want fine tin too, don't you?

As far as I am concern she is better looking than many I have seen on here

trying to make look nice? at least u were sincere in not saying she is beautiful. i really dont know what u see but c UUUUGGGGLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by kandiikane(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2011
Ok,  but have you seen other girls on here?

Can I see your picture?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hotie, Roki & Chima what's up chicas!!!! Sorry about yesterday!

I'm mad busy over here.

@Tima if you find some shoes missing from your closet I am innocent!  grin grin

I see some drama above this post, ignore it sis. Thats all I have to say.  wink wink Brush your shoulders off and let
the 'debris' fly off on the cyber haters.  kiss

@Chima yes girl I've got some jellybeans. In brown, black and silver. I usually get my shoes at Aldos,
Bakers, Bebe, Burlington Coat Factory (<<<CUTE shoes for cheap!!  cheesy unlike the first three!  undecided) and other
"private" stores including that of my own LOL. The "private" stores>>>>  OBVIOUSLY "pre-purchased merchandise" stores
in Brooklyn, NY!  No names will be mentioned! It's my secret! grin grin

I love, love, love, Gladiators, Jellies and other flats. I don't really do heels although I do have my Baby Phat pumps and stilletos
but BP is kinda played out tho.  undecided so they pretty much sit in my closet unless I am going out or taking prof. pics.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
Miss Darkskin, loving the new profile picture. That asszz is bagging wink

You are being far too generous (telling us were you get your shoes) We will do all the girly talk, but where I buy my shoes is a top secret. grin
I know I am selfish grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin i my keep my door locks from now on mizzdarkshin on the hunt of my shoes

i am fine girl, wbu? busy poor u girl

rokaitu wants the secrete lady , start talking
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
Not even you Tima.

You tell me where you get yours, why should I tell you mine? grin tongue
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Dsense(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2011
Happy Friday sweetie . . Ma wife love to be cheesy wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
Could that be miss Chima? grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Excuse you? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Relax woman grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hissssssssssssssss angry

Hottie, you opened a floodgate and was attacked from every angle. You stood your ground and remain true to who you are. If people have an issue with you that is a sign that you are doing something right. TRUST ME. wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Dsense(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2011
rokiatu:

I snet her a divorce letter alread and she's been demanding for the prenuptial agreement undecided

That was for you babe tongue wink

Mrs.Chima:

You this maggot,Nut gagrgle is here again angry angry grin cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
Please stop talking to me. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
Is it that bad? grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Dsense(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
She wants to have everything (ma properties) . .I ask her to have the Dog and she refused,says she wants ma Porche cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
You know damn well you have a camel and I don't know about a porche in North Africa. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
Too mean angry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
Cry me an ocean.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Dsense(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
embarassed embarassed cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.