Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70502 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Gainman: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

Cc lalasticlala
I don't believe d story. And if is true and d lady is given beaten of her life so idiot ass licking guys will come here and be saying they should not have disgrace her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ashawopikin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moferere:
Long story short, Nigga is a mumu man

Nansense undecided
nah he's probably too rich to care
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Das1mama: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
D simp should and must be arrested and investigated by Effc for being a slowpoke meaning original muumu. Tufia
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by BABANGBALI: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chei bola146 I dey greet o grin grin grin tongue
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Iceman2017(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
What poverty can cause.
She thinks that 2m can't finish bah. Any man that can send you 200k has a better plan for you unless he's a yahoo boy.

This world is just too small act this nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Crafteck1: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

And when she "gives" him sex for the money, she becomes a PROSTITUTE.

Either way,she wins and the FOOLISH man loses his hard earned money

Are u daft, whats Giving in sex... No be bilateral experience?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lies!!!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by HydraFeeds(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
lol na the guy pay her off no time for trouble abeg
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by West2019(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
if i send any girl above 5k let me die many men are iut there to appreciate your one Bolton of beer worth of 300 naira
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Lucrativress(f): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:

Are they all not "PROSTITUTE" in disguise?
Exactly jare
You're very right
Just tell your female family members to use better protections, cause with diseases and havoc's everywhere,"PROSTITUTES" should be cautious. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kudos to the lady..best news ever..can u gift your mum 200k...i dey tell boys Nigeria girls na small small money them need 3k ..5k...highest but foolisish yahoo simp boys think that love is tied to the amount they gift babes..y is don jazzy not married if it where so..fools will ne4ver learn good for him..how i wish it was 20m atleast the family of the girl will nerver suffer again..its a gift the girl didnt steal it so police make una rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible .

What's fake about the story for real?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by houseontherock: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
The stories again undecided
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by aribisala0(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
School fees . I hope he graduates with a First Class degree
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Polynek(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good for him grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MiaBeer(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
Well, he probably didn't work hard or deserve that amount of money and God decided to punish the mugu. I am not even going to blame the olosho as well. Both deserve each otherundecided undecided
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Lucrativress(f): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
West2019:
if i send any girl above 5k let me die many men are iut there to appreciate your one Bolton of beer worth of 300 naira
Mehnn
I want to ignore o but just don't say negative things to yourself.
Other circumstances can make you send far more than that to a girl.
You'll not die when you eventually send the 5k in Jesus Name
Amen. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
U sure say u read that post so

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by wwwihy: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fake News
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iceman2017:
What poverty can cause.
She thinks that 2m can't finish bah. Any man that can send you 200k has a better plan for you unless he's a yahoo boy.

This world is just too small act this nonsense
lie 2m will go a long way .if he can get 5 simp guys that gifts her 2m in a year thats 10 million for doing nothing all she has to do is block them on wats app..nice one girl so much love..can this goat gift her suffering mum or sibling 200k idiots

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ThickSharon123(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

Do you have problem with women? Most of your comments are sexist?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Drefaithful(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
He should quickly go to the bank and complain that he mistakenly sent the money to the wrong account provided she has not moved the money to other account.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
We will like to welcome comments from the 'females' too, objectivity should have no monopoly tonight....
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Herbephe1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
..if I were the girl I would have done the same. If you could send 2M to her definitely you're expecting many things from her,it can't be because of that V.. or you wanted to bait her with 2M and end up using her for ritual..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by rajiedreez: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Imagine, the girl no too get sense. Does she think that she can't be traced or what. If dem now catch her she'll be looking like a cornered rat

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol....
Bubu why?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Support this story with an evidence

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Drefaithful:
He should quickly go to the bank and complain that he mistakenly sent the money to the wrong account provided she has not moved the money to other account.

what should d bank do..money you sent to your girlfriend with your hand..bank go laff tire...no o..he should go to court..or dss..buhari..was the phone or atm stolen..was it under duress ..all the girl needs to say is that its settlement for 16 years credit sex and 5 abortions which is normal. The judge may ask him to pay more self

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.