Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70489 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by flokii: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
She is somewhere probably enjoying the money with another guy while the mugu keeps looking for ways to appease the thief.

The simps we have these days go everly fall hands.. I'm sure if na the mama ask am for 100k, he will claim broke.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Sheriman(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
The future is femail indeed!!!! I'm very sure that pocohantas can't do this to her boyfriend.
She is a loyal girl grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by SocialJustice: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
Shut up abeg, na poverty dey do you not sense. I've gifted over N5m to girls I didn't fvck or had intention of fvcking. Stop being a low life and see beyond poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by tunjijones(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

The SIMP never serious to get his money back.

What about reporting her account to the said bank a d back it up with police?

Lies everywhere sad

The boy na Yahoo boy.

Yahoo boys and police are not friends
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
Serves him right.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Emaopame(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
This Kain money no fit last
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
flokii:
She is somewhere probably enjoying the money with another guy while the mugu keeps looking for ways to appease the thief.

The simps we have these days go everly fall hands.. I'm sure if na the mama ask am for 100k, he will claim broke.
if you see two simps in my area u go laugh tire..one idiot with big yanch way all the Yahoo guys they manage two idiot go give the girl belle.the two idiots they fight for the belle.one they use cultist the other they use police and soldier..anytime they gather themselves enter bike for mission me and my wife go burst laugh..opp my house o na this thing for they sup..last last them remove the bele..simps and puna can nerver be separated. This is d worst i have seen in my over 38 years in benin..this is not nollywood it happend 4 months ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Yuneehk(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
The hate for Nigerian women.
It's that bad that they will believe any crap put out to slander the females.

The post reeks of lie. But their hate won't let them see that.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Antoeni(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Karashika
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness come and relate this to endtime o..the world will soon end o.end time simp end time girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by posty56: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yuneehk:
The hate for Nigerian women.
It's that bad that they will believe any crap put out to slander the females.

The post reeks of lie. But their hate won't let them see that.
Nigeria women are evil , tufia, I I have never seen any female specie so devoid of emotion like Nigeria women, only thing they sabi na money and to they follow older men, #teamforeign grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Druss(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
I find this hard to believe. Doesn't the app require you to enter special code to exceed daily limit? This is fake.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by TripleAkutigi: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,
Lies everywhere sad
ohho, i think it was nigeria film.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by BruncleZuma: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
She collect her severance package waka....

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Someodds: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Very good for the mugu. Ur sisters and brothers will be happy.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by West2019(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lucrativress:

Mehnn
I want to ignore o but just don't say negative things to yourself.
Other circumstances can make you send far more than that to a girl.
You'll not die when you eventually send the 5k in Jesus Name
Amen. kiss
an married bro
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by EyenNtokon: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
#2m just like that. E don pay 'em own tithe.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Kosoco(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
broke Ass niqqa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by aalangel(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.

Very fake. Do you know how many zeros in 200K and how many zeros in 2m That mistake is rare. The story is so so fake.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Lucrativress(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
West2019:
an married bro
It doesn't matter.
You might be of help to someone who needs it direly.
Money isn't only given cause we want something back.
Sometimes we give for a very good and saving cause.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by grandstar(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

And when she "gives" him sex for the money, she becomes a PROSTITUTE.

Either way,she wins and the FOOLISH man loses his hard earned money

How does she win? She's 'won' before men but before God......
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by DeHill(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.
Don't come and show ur mumu here na. Rest!

They are that gullible.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by egunna(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
Try to read before u comment.fis kind thing dey start war.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Legendoo: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lolz , simps deserve to be punished.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Pclemenza: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Them catch the babe na, thanks to Prankstar ZFANCY. She begin vex
The so called boyfriend na yankee boy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by beejay85: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

Lies everywhere sad
It's not that easy.....he can file at the bank as u said....the lady just need a justifiable reason for the transfer which is easy for the lady to get.... emotional wise
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by gosmoney(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
read d story
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by nesgeeek(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dating a Nigerian lady is a recipe disaster. definitely she was after his money. isorite.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by SmartPolician: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonexisting:
Serves the idiot simp right. His guys will be sharing one stick of cigarettes whereas he was fast and willing to send a whole 200k to a vaginarian who he probably has not fuccked well.

Omo, many sick people full for Nairaland grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.