Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70498 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
Guy just Negodu.

Pray to have good money so much that 200k will be like N20 to you.

The babe is a big fool cos she just played herself. She is not even smart.

Smart ladies will tag along and get far more than 2M.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by BennyDGreat: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
osazsky:
if you see two simps in my area u go laugh tire..one idiot with big yanch way all the Yahoo guys they manage two idiot go give the girl belle.the two idiots they fight for the belle.one they use cultist the other they use police and soldier..anytime they gather themselves enter bike for mission me and my wife go burst laugh..opp my house o na this thing for they sup..last last them remove the bele..simps and puna can nerver be separated. This is d worst i have seen in my over 38 years in benin..this is not nollywood it happend 4 months ago

Bros..all these kind people na wen dem old deir eye go clear say dem don live reckless life for past....wetin be all these nau chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Jh0wsef(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol. I think that's the same lady in one of zeefancy's prank or sth
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by TheGift: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Boy friend?

Emphasis on “Boy”.

Meanwhile, that girl is a wicked Woman… And a foolish one as well.

It’s an account transfer, thus, She may easily be tracked.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by raphy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where is the screenshot off the transaction u tht is believing this story can easily be scammed let the person share the screen shot of transaction or keep quiet with this far lie.
This life na cruise..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Pimine: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lucrativress:

Mehnn
I want to ignore o but just don't say negative things to yourself.
Other circumstances can make you send far more than that to a girl.
You'll not die when you eventually send the 5k in Jesus Name
Amen. kiss
Aswearugaaad

Lol. grin You're kind-hearted.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Kobicove(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moferere:
Long story short, Nigga is a mumu man

Nansense undecided

He's a mumu man!

No be juju be that grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by sylve11: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

grin cool
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Pimine: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Do you have problem with women? Most of your comments are sexist?
Aswearugaaad

Davash222 has said nothing but the truth! What makes her, or any girl for that matter, deserve free 200k / 2-fụ̀cking-million naira? Girlfriend na work?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ThickSharon123(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Davash222 has said nothing but the truth! What makes her, or any girl for that matter, deserve free 200k / 2-fụ̀cking-million naira? Girlfriend na work?

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to him, let Davash222 or whatever he calls himself face me, and the guts he even has a lady on his DP, like he appreciates women. But stay on this forum to gloat hatefully on everything women.

Men are as bad and even done worse to women.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Lucrativress(f): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Lol. grin You're kind-hearted.
Thank you smiley
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ahnie: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
You need Christ in your life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by melviniyke2002(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin Good for him,same guy wudnt even dash his fellow guy 5k.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Emaprince: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.
This story seems real actually. But the twitter guy might have seen it and narrated it like he knew very much about it.

If you know of Zfancy, popular for his YouTube pranks.

I watched a lengthy YouTube video of his ..where a guy who was a victim of this story came to zfancy for help in catching the said girl. Zfancy deployed the services of his one his street smart friend who was able to come in contact with the babe in a huge supermarket. They got talking ... I can't really remember everything but he promised her a job or something.

The babe visited him and that was where he showed her the guys pic. The babe wanted to act like she doesn't know him. The dude changed it for her. He threatened to kill her. She was crying and begging. Zfancy came into the room. They video called the victim to talk to the girl. After everything, he asked them to free her because he is bigger than the money and the lady have missed a lot of good life she would have enjoyed with him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by mrkings84(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Finally the foolture has nailed it!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Timidangote(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
If na him nigga now u go dey hear shey u give me pussy ni abi I use u for ritual
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send kiss200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

The future is femail.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Legendoo: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy just Negodu.

Stupid. 200k is too much. How about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Pimine: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy just Negodu.

Aswearugaaad

Bruh calm down. No matter the amount of money you have, 200k can never be equivalent to 20 in whichever currency you like. 200k is a little over $400. Do you think $400 looks like $20 to bill gates?

Mourinho just got a pair of sneakers for $800 for one of his players. Whaddid he say? He said it was pretty expensive. Do you think $800 looks like $40 to Mourinho?

If a bucket cannot hold water, it's no better that a fụ̀cking basket. You don't become a millionaire by being spending recklessly and foolishly. You spend on assets not on liabilities. Don't give people more than they deserve - especially entitled people (most women).

9 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by maxlev1: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
He should simply report her to the police and his bank so her account be freezed immediately.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Richimills(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
This same story,Zfancy used it to prank.
The girl was later caught..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by blkmum700: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
The poster is a fucking liar, this is an old story on YouTube by zfancy on a certain artist that mistakenly sent a lady 2m , the liar obviously just saw the video and the decided to use it ,give that man a Oscar please.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

Exactly!

They "give" out sex in return for favours,money etc. Even those ones who cloak under the guise of Girlfriends/wives are also PROSTITUTES.

But no one wants to talk about that
some woman got pregnant, used her body to create and birth this male individual. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Futureisfemale is not on this thread, Why?
Please somebody drag her here to come see one of her gender
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Harmlesspill(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
odinson1:

Exactly!

They "give" out sex in return for favours,money etc. Even those ones who cloak under the guise of Girlfriends/wives are also PROSTITUTES.

But no one wants to talk about that
Na mumu dey marry now

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by womenareapess: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
I really love what that female gorilla did undecided

Since you guys will not get sense for once!

You ediots guys will not get sense for once in your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Zeel007: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
it was the lady that said she want more than friendship. Read it again
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by womenareapess: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy just Negodu.

sometimes sense used to leave you and I keep wondering what causes this phenomenon undecided

Even if 200k will be 20 to me, while will I even sent 200k to those female baboons undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by magicminister: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moferere:
Long story short, Nigga is a mumu man

Nansense undecided

He’s the victim of theft!
There’s nothing Mumu about deciding to help another fellow human being. There’s nothing wrong ring with what he did! We need to start learning how to stop blaming victims! Victim blaming is entrenched in our culture but it’s time to shake it off and start holding people accountable….
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Emaprince: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Lol. I think that's the same lady in one of zeefancy's prank or sth
Exactly
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Jayrow08: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
If dis guy decide to sign am to start to delete girlszz pple no go understand d root of his doings.
Girls I really sorry for una
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Moreign001(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
This mentality is Silly. The guy did no wrong, and if giving a woman money in other to assist her makes him a simp then ur
perception is a sickness to u. You have a girlfriend, and she asked you to assist her, and u can afford to, why won't u assist her? Sending 2m instead of 200k shows he has the money to assist. How is that bad? The girl is evil, simple as that. Not you saying the guy is simp for choosing to assist. Na una wey dey shout simp simp mumu pass self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.