Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70495 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by kkonyeji(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly why I'm still surprised how this guy wanted to send 200K for a service yet to be delivered. This is beyond foolishness. I've failed as a father if I have a son like this. Tueh!

Ask him for 20k, he'll swear by Heaven & Earth he doesn't have.

SIMPs will never learn!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by cugardmalino: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
What are u still waiting for? Meet police and be sure you’ll get at least 50% of your money back, which is gonna be a win win for you cos she’ll sleep most of her time in cell this December. Olosho forming love.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by AmaUwana(f): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

oga its called LOVE
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Starzo: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Wisdom!!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by manunitedbabes: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
shocked see waiting this girl caused now
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by onyenatruchi: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2021
This Lady must be a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed they no dey take eye see man money lipsrsealed they like to drain men account lipsrsealed Yoruba Ladies sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by meneski(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2021
The future don run away
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by jumpmasta(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
Did you actually read this stuff ?The guy never wanted to date the girl
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Tomilola360: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

having pus5y makes them entitled cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only stupid men do that anyway

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Global81: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

The SIMP never serious to get his money back.

What about reporting her account to the said bank a d back it up with police?

Lies everywhere sad
Don't mind them. No money sent to account with bvn that would be lost if mistakingly sent. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Revolva(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Moreign001:

This mentality is Silly. The guy did no wrong, and if giving a woman money in other to assist her makes him a simp then ur
perception is a sickness to u. You have a girlfriend, and she asked you to assist her, and u can afford to, why won't u assist her? Sending 2m instead of 200k shows he has the money to assist. How is that bad? The girl is evil, simple as that. Not you saying the guy is simp for choosing to assist. Na una wey dey shout simp simp mumu pass self.

wtf are u saying bro you are selfish.....like the baas..tard girl as well...if she was a nice person she will return 800,000 Naira back to him simple and short but the girls love for money and greed has made her shown her true colour..

Nigerian girls....ehnnn them no be am.....i keep telling people stay off them ...dont help them.....they wont hear word..

again which kind business the girl do for the guy wey he wan dash her 200k.....that guy na real MUGU...he need to be schooled

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by demsy21(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
The future is rather GeeMail tongue lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
Hahahhahahaha my brother they learn the hard way grin grin I can swear to God this Same girl a machanic or cultist will drill free of charge with beatings atimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2021
It shows she's not trustworthy.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
Don't support bad character, what she did was wrong, the money will finish, it won't last.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by vickydevoka(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2021
osazsky:
Kudos to the lady..best news ever..can u gift your mum 200k...i dey tell boys Nigeria girls na small small money them need 3k ..5k...highest but foolisish yahoo simp boys think that love is tied to the amount they gift babes..y is don jazzy not married if it where so..fools will ne4ver learn good for him..how i wish it was 20m atleast the family of the girl will nerver suffer again..its a gift the girl didnt steal it so police make una rest
Give waiting. Tell am make him dash him bro 20k, him to Begin say he is lazy n doesn't want to
Work. I hate men that spends foolishly on lady. Waiting de vex me pass na say most of this guy's de fine pass de ladies. N de fit get any gal way de eye Dem, bun Dem go wan follow de wans way hard Dem.

Me don stop to follow any lady way de do shakara for me, bcu all na billing format. Las lass na me go pay n waste my energy untop her pûssy, she lose nothing
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Kingtunji: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Is not about mumu nigga mistakes can happen to anyone, it was woman attitude the girl display by block the guy they are ingrate

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Anndrew(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Emaprince:
This story seems real actually. But the twitter guy might have seen it and narrated it like he knew very much about it.

If you know of Zfancy, popular for his YouTube pranks.

I watched a lengthy YouTube video of his ..where a guy who was a victim of this story came to zfancy for help in catching the said girl. Zfancy deployed the services of his one his street smart friend who was able to come in contact with the babe in a huge supermarket. They got talking ... I can't really remember everything but he promised her a job or something.

The babe visited him and that was where he showed her the guys pic. The babe wanted to act like she doesn't know him. The dude changed it for her. He threatened to kill her. She was crying and begging. Zfancy came into the room. They video called the victim to talk to the girl. After everything, he asked them to free her because he is bigger than the money and the lady have missed a lot of good life she would have enjoyed with him.
can u imagine..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
Perfect
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Indispensable85(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

Good for you. What's the total amount you have sent to your mum since she gave birth to you? Ntorrr
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

Are they all not "PROSTITUTE" in disguise?
Hahahhahahaha what you said is funny but some how true
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly why I'm still surprised how this guy wanted to send 200K for a service yet to be delivered. This is beyond foolishness. I've failed as a father if I have a son like this. Tueh!
Lol is your duty to teach your son to understand that gender, they don't love they only think of what they can get
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Nonexisting:
Serves the idiot simp right. His guys will be sharing one stick of cigarettes whereas he was fast and willing to send a whole 200k to a vaginarian who he probably has not fuccked well.
He has NEVER see pant you are talking of Bleep hahahhahahaha
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
juniorstar:

Some gals are shortsighted a man that can give u 200k can do more for you later except your parole was runz where next time isn't guaranteed. Na the guy fuuk up.
Thats why we say that gender because they don't think na, they only think of now now now now fish brain
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by madjune(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2021
ivolt:

Learn to read.
The man is not in love.
Also killing people for money is evil.

He's not in love or in love is immaterial.

Nothing kills like taking off with another's money in a show of sharpness.
I don't need to read all that page to know the hang of it.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by pannyman(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Looks like a fictional story, meant to generate traffic. No names, no locations. Fake story.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Maximus85(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.

When be say dem sef nor dey hustle for the money.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Whiteways: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks

siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Adeoyelee: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
osazsky:
if you see two simps in my area u go laugh tire..one idiot with big yanch way all the Yahoo guys they manage two idiot go give the girl belle.the two idiots they fight for the belle.one they use cultist the other they use police and soldier..anytime they gather themselves enter bike for mission me and my wife go burst laugh..opp my house o na this thing for they sup..last last them remove the bele..simps and puna can nerver be separated. This is d worst i have seen in my over 38 years in benin..this is not nollywood it happend 4 months ago

Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.