Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70487 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by PROPHETmichael: 1:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Nigerian banks are the ones enabling this sort of things which makes criminal minded Nigerians to feel the moment someone mistakenly sent money into their account, it's automatically theirs etc.

In the diaspora, a simple phone call to your bank will retrieve that transaction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by moonraker(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

playing devil`s advocate to your point.

Some female species with brains only seen in amphibians will say, Men who complain about giving their gf money, are broke.

They will also go as far as stating that Sex is what they bring to the table. angry angry angry
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by oseiyoke: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Now if we say we want girls with the same energy we're exuding, people will say we're being petty undecided
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by AuroraB(f): 2:13am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.
Of course. You can see from the howling above. They'd believe anything, so long it's an avenue to drag women grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by chaloskyx: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2021
SHE ALSO DINT WANT EMOTIONS BUT WANTED YOUR MONEY SO NEXT TIME GET A GIRL THAT CARES ENUF ABOUT YOU EMOTIONALLY NOT TO RUN OFF WITH YOUR MULA
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ultimateprof: 2:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Just 2million naira?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by madjune(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2021
This is why I don't pity some girls when they get hit.

If this nigga now takes stuff into his hands and hunts this lady down, some people will start mourning and cursing the nigga without knowing what went down.

Never take advantage of people's emotions, especially a man in love.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ivolt: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2021
odinson1:

Exactly!

They "give" out sex in return for favours,money etc. Even those ones who cloak under the guise of Girlfriends/wives are also PROSTITUTES.

But no one wants to talk about that
Let us start by you telling your mother, sisters, female relatives and colleagues who they really her.
You should lead the talk revolution.
It is important to say the truth don't you agree?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ivolt: 2:53am On Nov 24, 2021
madjune:
This is why I don't pity some girls when they get hit.

If this nigga now takes stuff into his hands and hunts this lady down, some people will start mourning and cursing the nigga without knowing what went down.

Never take advantage of people's emotions, especially a man in love.
Learn to read.
The man is not in love.
Also killing people for money is evil.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by legba1(m): 3:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try

See as this one no read story dey comment wrong.....read story again...na mumu man enter one chance .
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by pacespot(m): 3:15am On Nov 24, 2021
In today's world, the worst thing you want to do for yourself is being around a black guy, especially, a Nigerian, they will sell you for a penny just for the sake of a woman. Even White guys are not these simps like Black these days.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by jimcaddy(m): 3:30am On Nov 24, 2021
I swear. Some men are foolish.. Babe that will probably not marry. Some men will buy car, rent apartment. Meanwhile their mothers are suffering in penury in the village oh. They will buy latest iPhone just because the girl has big boobs and big bum bum.i would never under how Nigerian men think. That is why these girls have become so lazy and renting posh apartments in Lekki doing olosho work. Olosho work for Naija pay pass office work, all thanks to Nigerian men. Nigerian men will pay huge sums for premium subscription seeex contents. When the money now finish, you will be expecting the girl to stick by you Abi. Naija Girls that they see dating as poverty alleviation programme
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Onliie(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.
It's true. It has been on YouTube since last year, i think. The girl was actually trapped and caught. But the guy still let go. The guy seemed like a yahoo boy any ways. Both
are common thieves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUScJEZvVI
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by HRMK: 4:19am On Nov 24, 2021
even,giving a gfrd 200k makes no sense not to talk of #2m.a lady u dont know from adam!how much has he given to his parents and relations?am sure it wont ever be upto the 200k he intended!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by preselect(m): 4:21am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how many times will they tell you that these bitches are not loyal tongue
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Biko, where una de see this kind guy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by huntax(m): 4:50am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

The SIMP never serious to get his money back.

What about reporting her account to the said bank a d back it up with police?

Lies everywhere sad
Because the SIMP is probably a yahoo boy and doesn't want the police or EFFC involved in his case.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by gadgetplanetng: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2021
2m would finish in days/weeks

Why be silly?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by femi4: 5:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Twitter n fake story
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by BluntCrazeMan: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
Ordinary Copy-and-paste you no fit do.
Which one is $42Million??
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by hectorswag(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

The future is femail.
Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.