Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70501 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by saggis: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
aalangel:

Very fake. Do you know how many zeros in 200K and how many zeros in 2m That mistake is rare. The story is so so fake.

You go school at all?!. Just one extra zero by mistake and it becomes N2 million. A very common mistake with online bank transfer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by enirock(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly why I'm still surprised how this guy wanted to send 200K for a service yet to be delivered. This is beyond foolishness. I've failed as a father if I have a son like this. Tueh!
Even if there was a service to be delivered, is it worth 2mil?
The lady just confirmed earlier suspicions.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Goldbw122(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where is the love? Just tell me...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by na2016: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
I pity all those saying the guy is mumu. The thing is most Nigerian girls nowadays are not worth it especially those ones in Lekki, take them seriously at your own peril. Those girls are competitive and entitled idiots hiding under feminism to be criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Cindy222(f): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm my gender sha...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by thatigboman1: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

The SIMP never serious to get his money back.

What about reporting her account to the said bank a d back it up with police?

Lies everywhere sad
and tell them what exactly? That he did not authorise the transaction?
If he had bought something from the lady for 200k, he would have tendered the invoice as evidence. In this case, the money na dash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by bezimo(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.

Many 9ja guys are stupid simps.You have no idea how stupid a number of them think.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Wettoid123: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2021
calm down know be u need woman
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nackzy: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2021
The future is Female
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Mackenzie12(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
Hope you read it well because I don't understand your response

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2021
"A fool and his money are soon parted".

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by richmanrichard: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
well deserved.this type of guys wud never help their frnds or brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by thatigboman1: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Drefaithful:
He should quickly go to the bank and complain that he mistakenly sent the money to the wrong account provided she has not moved the money to other account.

the bank won't do anything. He has to get a court order to block the account.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by greggng: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Life can be funny sometimes . I once met a lady and I fell in love with her .. she started playing too hard to get....one day she called to inform me that she will be needing a certain amount of money for her birthday ... I sent her double of the amount and I blocked her . NONE OF YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED THEREAFTER.

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Antoeni(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Awon set Tonto. Dike
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by onyenatruchi: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by cardoctor(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Dem swear for this guy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by kalu61(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2021
aalangel:

Very fake. Do you know how many zeros in 200K and how many zeros in 2m That mistake is rare. The story is so so fake.
You need basic education.

How many zeros separate 200k from 2m?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by thatigboman1: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2021
aalangel:

it's even difficult sending 2m over bank app due to daily limits. And the app will give u a preview of the transaction, and u use your token to approve the transaction. Don't believe that story one bit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by GreenDee(f): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmmn..some ladies sha.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by DamilareEmmanue(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2021
This girl is wicked oo. Money that is not hard to get #2m JAPA � just like that.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Christmasdon(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Hope say the gal will eat 2m all the rest of her life. Thankfully, the guy knows them this girlfriend of HIS their family house.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by sharone21(f): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2021
His intuition was guiding him that this should ONLY be a friendship relationship BUT since he listens to that crap statement that in a relationship, a lady must love the man more rather than the reverse he fell for it....and his type will fall for it...He forgot that men marry for love usually, while women marry who is available that LOVES them and because of this love, if it wasn't love at first sight for her, she will grow in love as the relationship evolves...

I hope this so called lady is not a guy disguising as a lady... Anyway, if really this thief is a lady, it means she has well learnt from Naija guys...

It is well.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by SHOCK7(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.
Hello
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ogastone(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2021
I think the Dude have enough money, the stupid and foolish girl thought that the man sent 2m by error. The yeue girl shouldn't have done what she did, because the man will still give her more than that. She lack sense.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Christmasdon(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2021
kalu61:
You need basic education.

How many zeros separate 200k from 2m?
. You can imagine the height of illiteracy ones we are parading as graduates in this country.
200,000 5ZEROS
2,000,000 6ZEROS
So its a mistake as the op sez.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by kalu61(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Christmasdon:
. You can imagine the height of illiteracy ones we are parading as graduates in this country.
200,000 5ZEROS
2,000,000 6ZEROS
So its a mistake as the op sez.
May be still a tenn, who thinks millions is only found in CBN grin

I no go blame am sha, l once thought like that

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nellybank(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2021
One of the disadvantages of always staying back from attending SMAN weekly meetings.
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2021
I don't really believe this story 200k and 2m are very different,

Well if it happens the guy fuc up, if i don't know what to use the money for i will buy clothes and shoes, buy perfume, eat what haven't not eaten or drink before, than to give girlfriend that we haven't marry.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by MartinsD12(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"
The Guy is a fool, 200k for a girl say wetin happen na bride Price him dey pay? Mumu man mumu go send 2million
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by vikstandon(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2021
I have a feeling you were robbed by your fellow guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Welcum: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

Olosho don drop comment.
This is way too insensitive of you to say and I apologize to Siofra on behalf of all men of honor on Earth. If you think that this is what it means to be alpha male, then, I suspect you are still a Jambite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.