Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k (70491 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by lkillbrokehoes: 5:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Yuneehk:
The hate for Nigerian women.
It's that bad that they will believe any crap put out to slander the females.

The post reeks of lie. But their hate won't let them see that.
Because Nigerian girls are evil, treacherous, renegade, undeserving, thieves, entitled leeches, malicious, pernicious, baleful etc I wish Nigerian guys can stop dating Naija girls and focus on other African girls.

Nonsense!
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Tzar(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Sadly, a lot of women continue to do things that make Nigerian women earn the hate. Unfortunately too, most of the very few good women do little or nothing to callout the bad eggs amongst them, instead they excuse their bad behavior.

Yuneehk:
The hate for Nigerian women.
It's that bad that they will believe any crap put out to slander the females.

The post reeks of lie. But their hate won't let them see that.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by thesis(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

Not sure how true this story is?
Transfer of 2m isn't possible.

Was it done at once or through bank deposit?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by sukar886: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Some men get mind do, to give woman wey no be ur wife 200,000,becos of kpekus, I can't try it, highest wey I dey give na 5k,if u r from far, if u r around na 2k ,if u r living in my street na food and 1k,.. this ladies don't worth it , cos they don't love u

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by maina55: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try
did you even read it,, he rejected the lady, not the lady rejected him
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by jimb(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2021
the guy na idiot, am sure he wanted to show the girl that he has money so she can send the remaining balance back.

good, how do I know weda it's this girl I got yesterday that bought me pizza.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by TheMan3: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2021
odinson1:

And when she "gives" him sex for the money, she becomes a PROSTITUTE.

Either way,she wins and the FOOLISH man loses his hard earned money
to you "give him sex".

Is sex a favour? She no enjoy am??
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Lugianostar(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Naija babes with their stingy nomenclature
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Surelay: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Look like joke.

But if real, not a big deal.

Reports to police to track down the her number
Also Reports to your bank for blockage of her account from withdrawal.

Happen to me before and i got my money back.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by freeman67: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
A lady rejected you,yet, you went ahead to buy the love mistakenly,u bought the love for 2 millions instead of 200k.It serves him right.But the lady too no try

Na back of the post you read? Which lady rejected who? And some people are even liking this your comment. The number of people that even like it shows how bad the whole thing is.
Meaning they either didn't read the post or did not understand like too. We are in trouble oooo...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by dazzlingd(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2021
The advantage of dating a dull rich guy.

Guy is dull
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by TemmyT002(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2021
The girl no think am well.
Of course, she will get caught.
She probably thinks the money will carry her to Canada.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Lies everywhere,

The SIMP never serious to get his money back.

What about reporting her account to the said bank a d back it up with police?

Lies everywhere sad
Maybe it a fraudulent money also.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by greencard: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2021
osazsky:
if you see two simps in my area u go laugh tire..one idiot with big yanch way all the Yahoo guys they manage two idiot go give the girl belle.the two idiots they fight for the belle.one they use cultist the other they use police and soldier..anytime they gather themselves enter bike for mission me and my wife go burst laugh..opp my house o na this thing for they sup..last last them remove the bele..simps and puna can nerver be separated. This is d worst i have seen in my over 38 years in benin..this is not nollywood it happend 4 months ago
some Benin boys I mean yahoo boys are big SIMP, they can mumu around ehn. undecided

They will be forming tough but , no level. their dress sense na zero
Wasting money on the very unnecessary things and foolish pleasures.

A average Benin yahoo boy must wear big shirt, skinny ripped jeans with no belt, wear socks ontop rubber palm slippers, grin ,keep bushy hair or dada styled rough looking dread , pierce one or both ears, most with Low self esteem, but trying very hard to measure up with Benz and crazy life style.

Don't be surprised if he intentionally transfer the 2m to prove a point to the girl that he has lot of money ,but under the guise that it was a mistake. So the girl go believe and bow for am undecided

Now he got played at his own game. cheesy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2021
She blocks him; did she also move from her home?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by joyandfaith: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2021
odinson1:

Exactly!

They "give" out sex in return for favours,money etc. Even those ones who cloak under the guise of Girlfriends/wives are also PROSTITUTES.

But no one wants to talk about that

Guys demand for sex, girls give it out and you are now complaining. I think it is stupid guys that would spend on girlfriends like that. I am neither husband nor father.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by chatinent: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Some dudes amaze me tho.

So it means that she blocked him online and blocked the road to her house, road to her family, and road to her friends?

How can ₦200k be ₦2m in the first place? Wtf would he be sending ₦200k to a girl he barely just met...eh, resident Bill Gates? Btw, didn't the bank app ask you if you want to verify sending the money? Abi na inside banking hall you go?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2021
HydraFeeds:
lol na the guy pay her off no time for trouble abeg
another angle cheesy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by rufonye: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Ebelelivinston:
Read the write up again please.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Goalnaldo(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol I've been active in twitter at least for the past three years. That app is home to cookers cheesy. Have you people heard of 'Agba cooker' grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ShittuMiles: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:

Exactly why I'm still surprised how this guy wanted to send 200K for a service yet to be delivered. This is beyond foolishness. I've failed as a father if I have a son like this. Tueh!

That is called prepaid in accounting
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by afamaustin(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2021
The highest money l HV sent to a gal is 30k
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by PennywysCares(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Davash222:
I can't still fathom why a sane guy should send 200K to a Nigerian girl for doing nothing.

I support the girl's actions. Whatever it takes to restore sanity to these SIMPle guys is totally acceptable.

The future is femail.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by anambraamaka: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Akuko
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by WayoProphet: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2021
I keep on telling guys that any girl that truly loves you will not bill you too much. If she needs huge money badly, she always have one mumu by the side who she will bill and even give you some of the money she obtained from the mumu.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Exceed15: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Sharp girl wey meet mumu guy
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by Echo50(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2021
The girl will regret it because it could also be a test. 2m will soon finish but she should pray never to fall in love to any good friend of the guy.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by dannovidlimited: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2021
ForeThinker:
She Never loved you
While asking him for money
Stop dis wickedness
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by PrinceGallant: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2021
He remains mumu if he could not go her bank and placed a ban on her account.

I had once mistakenly moved some money to an unknown person's account. I just went to the bank and complained, and I went to my bank to complain also. The two accounts digits were same. The story is long,but I got my money.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by ephraimubong(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2021
You look like today's bread
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
I know that nairaland men will believe this fake fake fake fake fake twitter story.

They are that gullible.

We are not all gullible.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k by christtar(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2021
drizslim:
A lady has reportedly absconded after her boyfriend sent her a sizeable sum of money higher than what she was expecting.

A tweep known as @Austeiin on Twitter shared the story on the microblogging platform. He revealed that the affected man was hesitant to date the girl but he gave in when she insisted on wanting them to be more than friends.

She had asked her man to assist her with N200,000, but he appeared to have mistakenly transferred N2 million to her.

After she received the money, the lady blocked her boyfriend and was no where to be found.

"Nigga told you he doesn't want any emotions attached to una friendship. But you claim you love him & want more than friendship. Son of man decided to give in. You asked of #200k for assistance, nigga sent you $42MiIlion Instead. Next thing is to block nigga for 2months & ghost!"

�instead of supporting Davido to help the less privileged this Nigga deposited N2M in HAIRY BANK

Davido na guy like you Ooo ��‍���‍���‍���‍���‍���‍�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.