Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53029 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
Thanks na own phone O! You can replace it anytime and what about his pictures on Facebook

He has blocked me from his contact..can't have access to it, most of his pics are on my phone
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by seyiki: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Your SIM might be the target for some dirty deals he might want to do. I suggest you do the needful by blocking the SIM and probably have a police report against some unforseen evil days.

On your part, as some people have noted, you were very desperate. You could have even gone to his place in Osun if not for security reasons. Just know that not all that glitter is gold.

There were lot of red flags you could have easily noted if you were watchful but you allowed your emotion to cloud your inner warnings
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by abdulwassi(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

Go and do Thanksgiving
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by aktolly54(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Op if you had visited him osun state where he stay, I can bet it that the guy will do worst to you perhaps use you for ritual by the way screenshot his pics on Facebook and let everyone see his face

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Fiscus105(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
kokkubabboni421:
cheesy
Crazy things are happening
But then again, this tactics is not new.. a part of me thinks you were way into the guy which is not a bad thing either. A guy man that called mechanic and said he forgot his phone, and even had no shame to ask You for money to get drinks, shows the level of his sapatiousness
But then again, like you said, thank God for life
People like these are not far from doing ritual that’s if he hasn’t started already

Asking for a lady you have not met before
money on the day they met is a big sign already.
.............she fell for the guy before they actually met (thinking of monetary gain from him)

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by cliqtips: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

What a close shave.. God saved you.

Your angel is not sleeping.

He might have slept with you , and kidnapped you and ask for ransom.

Or even use you for ritual.

But you can still track the phone if you want to.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Salt06(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.
Such behaviour from people is part of the reason why people with good heart like OP are scarce these days.
God help us
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by spinna: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Omo ibadan..oo soji
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=WhatCanIsay post=109755057]Log on to Facebook and get his contact... Broadcast it to as many in his friend's list as you can.

Don't just relax[/quote

He has blocked me on Facebook
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by dimexy247(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
What an unfortunate incident. I am so sorry for your loss. Only if you know his number off hand, some tracing would have been easy.
maxwelltony:

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
abdulwassi:

Go and do Thanksgiving

It worth Thanksgiving sir

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by blamingthedevil: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Can't you go to Facebook to get the phone number the way he initially gave you?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Exactly what we're saying. So na money dey wet your pussy?

i wasn't surprised when portable said after biscuits na toto cheap pass .. With just #200, they can bang the hell out of your pussy. So what money are you talking about?

Not exactly.

You just sound really pained and bitter about the whole gist, like it hit you differently. You should know that everything is not all about money. But to you, it apparently is.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by snoopz: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Ïf I may ask, why did you go and meet someone you just met on face book
I'm sure you're thinking he will double whatever you give him
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by omoalaafin: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God for your life. If you had gone to Osun State, he would have may be raped you, kidnapped you and ask for ransom or even use you for rituals.

Go and do thanksgiving.

Be careful about people you meet on social media. 80% of them are those bad people.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by kunle75(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Am still laughing hard � � � �
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by inokia: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Randy100:
I don't believe your story. You are a liar
you are one of them
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Ibadan is full of miscreants and thieves.
I had similar experience where my phone was snatched and the guy hopped on a bike before I could even look back.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Lixusheng:

You dey desperate to get boyfriend. Most guya on social media are predators.. Just be careful next time
Thank you
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by womenareapess: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

serve you right undecided

All you useless naija women when you heard a guy has car you useless piece of shit lost all means to reasoning undecided

99.9% on any misfortune are cause by ya black women with your own hand undecided

Useless piece of shiit called naija women

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Crazychris:
where in challenge are you? I stay around there
I should share you my location
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=maxwelltony post=109756212][/quote]

You still know his Facebook name? The thing is that you weren't the only victim. If you know his name on Facebook start tagging him from there, a female friend you know can befriend him a month from now, from there basic info can be gotten.

I don't know much about Facebook sha, but he needs to be put out.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by faithfull18(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Lol, interesting.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank God for life.. u suppose code when he come with excuses of broken down car, dead phone and forgotten wallet but u overlooked all the signal when God dey show u and still handed him ur phone when u could have walked out on him. Thank God for ur life anyways. Maybe na from beyond ur enemy for day regret by now
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Cutabani:
Wise advice that will NEVER be heeded to by girls of our generation till thy kingdom come. Chai, sorry

Keep blabbing until they do.it to.your daughter. What fault has she got here. Even if she met this kind of animal in a church, he will still dupe her.

Now wey husband dey use wife for ritual and vice versa. Until you become a victim before you know say you sef no get wisdom like you claim she doesn't.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by aktolly54(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

It worth Thanksgiving sir
upload the guy picture if you are telling the truth about the whole situation,let's people help you. If he block you in Facebook, use another person Facebook to search the name then you see his face
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I should share you my location
U want fall again

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by generalwo(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Report his Facebook profile and let the whole world see his face.... Don't spare him...... Drag him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram... Everywhere..... If u no fit drag am, send me DM make I help u.... Such thieves are not supposed to be spared....... I don't blame u one bit because it's not a crime to see a guy you met on Facebook..... No b your fault say thieves Don full internet.... You were just a victim of your own simplicity..... Na those kind people dey make am hard for ladies to trust guys these days
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by phemmyfour: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

lol... scammer don show you.

Ultimate rule: Trust nobody you meet on social media....never loose guard

Kala
Ma rerin
Díjú pa
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by naturefellow(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
nick50:
U only agreed to meet him cos he told u he owns a ride..now d nigga Don ride u
you're a rapper, or songwriter? cheesy
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Indispensable85(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2022
mytyfbi:
Who else noticed this is a freaking cooked up story? Op keeps avoiding questions of "the guy's FB page or picture". Though it carries moral to those babes that chose to learn.

You're smart
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2022
They pretend to be financially comfortable when they are actually broke and then steal from you. Ubunja people. Don't worry Karma will catch up with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.