Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (53039 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ooye12: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks God is your phone not your life , don’t trust people’s on internet most especially Nigerian guys ..
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Seaseason07: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
Oode ni e! If you live in Lagos or ibadan and you never smart, guy man go always job and job you forever cuz you will never be even a bit smart ever in your life again.
I always say this, pay attention to excuses because they are all RED FLAG. First, no real man will ask a girl that he is meeting for the first time any money. You forgot your wallet in your car and at the same time your phone was off? Mugu! How did he got to where he met you when he had no wallet on him? It cost him nothing to go back to where his car is that's if he had any of course he had nothing, he is just a guy within ibadan there roaming the street looking for MUGU like you to scam cuz' Yahoo Yahoo and rituals no work anymore. As military girl my only little sister is, I always tell her to be Smart and pay attention to excuses cuz none of it is REAL! sorry about your experience you have had from that bad guy, don't worry he will get into another girl who will kill him. My advice, be Smart next time and always remember that all excuses are RED FLAG.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by proclinician: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2022
lol e don be bee
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol... scammer don show you.

Ultimate rule: Trust nobody you meet on social media....never loose guard

Kala
Ma rerin
Díjú pa

Mr man trust nobody at all. Even those you meet in church. Don't be deceived by where you met. Yahoo boy and olosho sef dey go church.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by AutoChick4U(f): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

Lmfao some men are soooooo shameless. I experienced this also way back though he took d new phone someone bought for me. Same storyline. D fool was actually going for my purse that had my ATM but I guarded it well but loosedguard with my phone. Off course that was my first and last experience. Gimme a stupid story now and I'll simply give ya uppercut

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by womenareapess: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Salt06:

Such behaviour from people is part of the reason why people with good heart like OP are scarce these days.
God help us
don't be a hypocrite! Are sure are you that the OP has a good heart undecided

Don't you think karma is working on her for all the heart break she must have given those guys who truly genuinely loved her when she was young and stupid undecided

One thing I learn the hard way is that "never you take a woman from her words"
Those vipers can paint a saint as a devil! undecided

Don't be a simp because she make the story look sad and pity, that op and the rest of her useless naija women maybe a monster undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by phemmyfour: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Digmygold:

Mr man trust nobody at all. Even those you meet in church. Don't be deceived by where you met. Yahoo boy and olosho sef dey go church.
Let it start from social media first
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Ooye12:
Thanks God is your phone not your life , don’t trust people’s on internet most especially Nigerian guys ..

Trust nobody at all. Even those you meet in church. Don't be deceived by where you met. Yahoo boy and olosho sef dey go church.

Ubunja does worse to women despite having wrinkles. But Karma no dey sleep.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by humberjade: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Well, I will advise you post his picture here if you have one so that others don't fall victim.

Sorry for your loss...and thank God for your life, it could have been worse
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He don looseguard you.
He outsmart you for the game

You come dey yan many many talk

Wetin dey your mind maybe na to chop that guy and discharge especially as you hear say he get ride
Haha
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by aktolly54(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
inokia:
you are one of them
which of them, op should upload the guy pics on Facebook and put it on nairaland if she is telling the truth,, if the guy block him on Facebook then she can use another person Facebook find his name and get the picture . SIMPLE AS THAT

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Lindodo20: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

For your mind you don see paymaster wey go dey spend money on top your head abi?

Just dey pray make longthroat no kill you, na wetin eye dey fi nd na im e dey see, last last.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Post his pictures
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ugandatales: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2022
OneCorner:

U sef Dey follow up grin
Na spark 4 last year, na spark 7 this year

Hmm...Could it be that the OP just made up this story to hit front page?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tutudesz: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

He has blocked me from his contact..can't have access to it, most of his pics are on my phone
You can set him with one of your friends, either make or female
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Bakare19: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Iwo road trek to Olorunsogo shocked shocked

You really suffered o

Thank God for life
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Digmygold: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Let it start from social media first

Like say before Social Media there were no fraudsters and scammers. Ogbeni, let it start from everywhere.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Fame1309(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Don't believe all u see on Facebook, what see are not always what it seems.that guy has no car.sorry for ur experience though, lessons for all to learn.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Classickj(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

DuriDurihehe told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

And people still fall for this trick for this 2022
Damn grin
That's why it good to be Street wise
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Realmi: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Baby firstly I congratulate you for your sincerely heart,, secondly I don't blame you for what happened because that guy is the most losing one because he think that he smart but he will regret his actions in future,, thirdly for you to do that things for the guy it means that you are a sincere person that thing shows that you are truly love and sincere with the guy ,, for me you are not lose but gaining more experience in your life ,, I truly know that God will let that guy fall into the traps that can never be freed,, but you don't need to let it to derial you from doing good ooo,, let me share my little experience to you. Am dating one lady in some years ago,, I love that girl to the extent that I sent money to the girl even the am talking about am talking to her mom even her mom to me that the is the only child she has to be sincere I truly love the girl and the girl to me that she come to my side I sent some money to that girl and she said that she is coming even the girl tell me say she needs to buy something for me and the transportation fee is not complete I still send her money my till the time I tell you she never picked up my call and she switched off her ,, till today I never thought I never regret my actions then give me more experience in life

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Unruly7(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
People dey this life sha
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by georgeakins: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Fabricated story!
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
aktolly54:
upload the guy picture if you are telling the truth about the whole situation,let's people help you. If he block you in Facebook, use another person Facebook to search the name then you see his face

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by streetzdreamz(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
This is ridiculous. How can one be so careless and carefree around a stranger. Yes, he sold you the butterfly story and you bit hard on it. You gave him your phone and he couldn't make the phone call right in your presence, you watched as he got up, stepped out and walked the entire length of that parking space before you decided to go after him. Even at that, you can still catch up with him. Unless you snapped out of your obviously unconscious state only when he left the entire premises. This story no add up abeg. To worsen matters you couldn't even state his Facebook name or profile.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by obinna58(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Somehow you're still waiting for explanation from that's why you couldn't drop his fb identification

Or

Some cooked up lies

It better be a lie cos should the first be the case then you're doomed
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
The issue wasn't meeting a stranger, but letting your guards down.
You shouldn't have given him your phone for anything, also, borrowing him fund is a no-no. It's not like he wants to buy a drink and the vendor is not having change, then you gave out a token that covers for the drink.
NB: nothing wrong with paying the bills if you are in the position to.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Burgerlomo: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I am happy for you that you didn't agree to go and visit the bastard somewhere else.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Mrtaye: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

To yo right...
Thank you sir
It's actually a format now
1st format borrow me 1k
2nd format borrow me your phone

In this Nigeria you need to wise up honestly don't loose your guard
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by mummymum: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.
Do they write scamming on the face. My friend thank God your life didn't go for it. My prayer is that he must surely continue his business till one day luck will run out of him.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by emsco(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2022
This happen mostly in Ibadan. A lady friend of mine had similar experience last year. She lost and phone to tbe useless man.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
ImaIma1:

Not exactly.

You just sound really pained and bitter about the whole gist, like it hit you differently. You should know that everything is not all about money. But to you, it apparently is.

Exactly what I'm saying. I'm not surprised, Nigeria girls really hate the truth and they always find a way to defend themselves.

My comments pained you? If e pain you too much, enter main road and lie down there!

Everything is not all about money but na money dey take disrvirgin you, before you go and meet a guy, you'll ask for Tfare he'll give you money, after he finished f*cking you, he'll still give you money, ordinary recharge card and sub, you'll call the guy to give it to you. and yet you say everything is not all about money. this is how they always tramp and manipulate SIMP guys , Sense fall on you there.

portable was right. After biscuits na toto cheap pass I swear

This is My last reply to you.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by nams77: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Its bad the fool had to behave that way.

God will replenish you. It shouldn't change your good nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.