Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41688 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Victerica(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
This is sexual harassment...

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Legalese(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
This is silly. There's nothing normal about that. He said they've not really spoken so how can that be normal. She's obviously flirting.
If the reverse was the case, that'llbe tagged secuao assault!
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Olumaeme: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Pretend as if you didn't notice of find anything special.

She will be expecting you to be happy and running after her everywhere like every other men does when they see free kpekus, but pretend like you don't send and like you are used to it already and no big deal and watch her go even crazier.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by nams77: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Animegirl:

Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

But if you don't like it, talk to her, Is your choice.
Good for clearing the air. For the fact that she kissed him doesn't mean she is cheap. Some ladies are very expressive and you can see their green light from miles away. Most are very discreet as a result of our custom and tradition.

But before you start screaming redpiller of which I'm not into that sh*t, Nigerian ladies with good virtues are hard to come by now. It is quite alarming!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dmacqh(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry to serial this trend ... ? What’s this ? Is religious affiliations a requirement to comment on Religion Section ?
Funny I wanted to comment on Education via Adam the Minister statement on hijab been part of Nigerian Constitution, thereby insinuating unconditional wearing in any school in Nigeria ( wether , Christian , Public , Private school ) .

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Johel(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Tell your sister to come give me a casual kiss on the cheeks and see if she won't return to you full of sperm . Idiòt

Destined failure...from poverty stricken family...maybe your mother was a cheap prostitute that's why u reason like some piece of shit...get lost loser.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by phemmyfour: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Is that how you ve been greeting people in your office?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Victerica(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Egungun, be careful....na express you dey go

That was how they betrayed Jesus Christ with a kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Johel:

Destined failure...from poverty stricken family...maybe your mother was a cheap prostitute that's why u reason like some piece of shit...get lost loser.
[/s] I'm still waiting for your sister to come give my that kiss on the cheeks.... grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Victerica(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Tell your sister to come give me a casual kiss on the cheeks and see if she won't return to you full of sperm . Idiòt

Comrade OG

You dey whine my nipple?
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by VirileNelly2420: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lady kissing u a greeting?? In Naija??

Abobi check urself!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by obanioluorun: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
donbachi:
As e dey hot.
nothing hot about the contact, a lady walked into the eatry paid for my order because she heard when I discussed with Waiter about what I held, she asked me the total amount of my orders which was #3,750: 00 and she paid, that's all the stores nothing involved or expected, the world suppose to brings somebody from somewhere to make u happy and put smiling on your face for free without any sacrifice request
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by rossi5(f): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future

grow up man...chior
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Eastcaostboy: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.
Is as good as a girl giving you one night and never give you again
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by VirileNelly2420: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future
Hmm, I don't tink she's cheap o. I see her as a manipulator.

As Dem talk, it's beta to b kissed by a fool Dan to be fooled by a kiss. Use ur head!!!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by qtguru(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.

Slow guy
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

These are stuffs I am sure of about her.
- she is reserved
- she doesn't make friends, especially with men
- she doesn't look or act weak, but she is very emotional
- she likes you (not love). But she is capable of loving you.

Someone once did something like that to me when I was in school, but I was too detached to reciproctate, and even when we are no longer together she tried on many occasion to get to me, but i was too detached, until she lashed out on me in frustration before I knew what's up.

I tried to make up, but she had made up her heart not to fall for me again, so I let her be.

One more thing, she is strong-willed and may not forgive you if you do not return her show of affection. You can cut her off reasonably or if you like her, get to know her more and get acquainted with her, she is very sensitive and may find it difficult to handle rejection.

I pray I never meet such type of lady rn until I am ready, I don't want to break somebody's daughter heart.

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dmacqh(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2022
I know this thread is created for clout chasing by one nairaland obsessed self acclaimed female activist. It’s not real .
If it’s real , I trust our nairaland bitter and clout obsessed feminist to applaud the lady for shooting her shot .
If it’s the other way round , it would’ve been sexual molestation and harassment.
And I know by now, you would have been suspended and fined or even sacked .
That reminds of the doctor who got fined $3000 with 3 months suspension in Canada for blowing kiss to a lady .
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Victerica(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
The Bible say 'test all spirits'

No forget say, man and woman, no fit be ordinary friends oooo
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kamiyurl: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
HELLO DING DONG!!!!!!!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by poiZon: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
Give us her number lets help u find out.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
In the past I would have said.....awwww,she is in love with you but with the way ladies of nowadays are having, oga na trap o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Charx122: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

She needs your dick urgently... I guess your dick is usually visible from your tight
Teouser.. Anymore questions.. I think you should give it to her as e dey hot
Or else she move on to the next guy.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by VirileNelly2420: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2022
pretydiva:
You are asking nairalanders the reasons behind her action as if we were the one that kissed you undecided Op, how old are you?

he asked, wot "could" be d reason behind her actions. Such question isn't meant for everyone. It's left for guys who have encountered such actions or d ladies (ladies know themselves) to say wot it could mean. People wit d knowledge too ain't left out.

He's not wrong to have asked!!
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Obasempiree(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
The devil is indeed winning the war on this Earth God save ur children grin grin
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Obasempiree(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Charx122:

She needs your dick urgently... I guess your dick is usually visible from your tight
Teouser.. Anymore questions.. I think you should give it to her as e dey hot
Or else she move on to the next guy.
One of the funniest comment I have seen in a while
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.

She likes you try to start a conversation with her first you never can tell
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by kponkedenge(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Reading this made me remember one that happened to me some years ago.

The place I worked, I assisted a young lady with an issue she has been having repeatedly. She was so happy that she pecked my cheeks, I was still in shock.... and then she pulled my face and kissed my lips.

I just stared a while wondering what just happened.
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Mypeople2(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:

Thanks you.
Just a kiss at the cheek.Follow up with her.With time, you people can practice French kiss
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

as in eh..the guy too dull
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Dybala11(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
tiswell:
calling every guy around here 'kids" sad you must have become an ancient of days evening newspaper.

When 'aristo" is engraved in a Lady's DNA, every guy around become kids. sad

Las las na small small fvck boys dey still control dem like mu mu
That girl calling guys small boy is jobless and living with/depending on her parents. Take things on this forum with a pinch of salt pls. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.