Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39769 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by gibsonwales(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't have an appointment with you shocked undecided
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by membranus: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2022
vincenteger:
She told me to go and read my books

Eeyah! Sorry baby. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by alizma: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
What was the worst reply you got from a girl after you ask her out and what was later the outcome?
This Monday morning? Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by faithfull18(f): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2022
suffering:
I’ll say this only once so pay attention, young ones.

Four months of dating, I suggest we become exclusive.

“I’ll think about it.”

Two months later, I remind her to come to a decision.

“Let’s see where this goes.”

Two weeks pass. I grow impatient and tell her we should do the do before I die of conji.

“Go and Bleep your mother, you bastard!”

It was all the confirmation I needed to know I was wasting time. I deleted her contact, tore all our pictures together and blanked females for three full years. Now I pay for the deed or jump into the physical part as quickly as possible. If she plays hard to get, my countdown timer ticks slowly until I rid myself of any emotional longing to said female, after which I delete her contact to chase another.
You are really suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by MARS1(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Before i ask you out, i go don see say the road is clear so i no go chop no grin grin grin

oya, mercychen, what was the worst reply you ever gave a guy?

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Morientez: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
She said in quote ( I don't do boyz) I shunned her and was rolling with others hot girls ..then surprising she later said she doesn't mean most of what said..
Me i know too get dat luxury to entertain such capping..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Polynek(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
She said I can't date you bcox U are my coursesmate, U are still schooling so u can't help me wen I need you financially.
I jox weak undecided

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by mradjoy(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
No girl has ever turned me down because my strategy always works.
Mind sharing your strategy with us?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by popesco123: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
How?

uote author=greatfucker post=111218404]was that I was not her type Sha

but last las I later bleep the hell out of her[/quote]
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Oddfinder: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2022
fergieboy:
I don’t ask ladies out

That’s old school and boring

I simply just play the boyfriend role

Before they know what’s happening we are already dating
Thats me right there
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Norse36: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Codeye:

Make we run am together

It's all love
Which one u get chief
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Bahamas95(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
"You're too young for me"

3months later aunty was begging me to stop cause I almost shifted her womb......I just dey use wickedness pound her, I hate being underated.

20 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Promzone(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
after like 3years of attending the same church and being casual friends i finally ask her out, then she replied

sorry i don't date strangers

that day i prayed let the ground just open

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Promzone(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
"You're too young for me"

3months later aunty was begging me to stop cause I almost shifted her womb......I just dey use wickedness pound her, I hate being underated.

if na that one over half of my ex senior me, the most being 5 years grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Flier: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
She was 28 while I was 19,She promised to report me to my mum and she did just that,thou mum didn’t say much but she was upset that I went after older lady.
She later apologized And we started dating,she got married 8 months later and blocked me everywhere.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by bigcee(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:
Me "will you be my girlfriend"
She "eeeeww No"
Me "okay let's just be friends"
She "I already have enough friends"
Me �
Lwkmd grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by ukaface(f): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
ComradeShegs:
She told me "you're not my type.... You're short, you're black, you don't have money, you're not even in a good department, zoology...Even if I'm blind I won't date you"
she no come dance virus dance for you?
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by sweetjohn(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2022
"Give me 5k and I will date you". Hmmm! These genders are really something

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by AlphikkaTech: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house. She would not allow you touch her. If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends. Means she is not attracted to you no matter your looks.
It starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl, not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together before you started fucking. They don't even need to be friends. Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on is Feb.
Trash! I hope bigyash doesn't believe this garbage

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Lionnation:
Ugly boys fool nairaland oo, I can't remember wooing any lady and not getting a positive reply, I hadly woo women but I have a lot of girlfriend 80% percent of which I didn't woo

Hmm...let's see what you look like then to confirm
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Thazard(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Senomii:

E be like you go chyke person mama
Go for your level una go say no, go toast buhari wife na

cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by chatinent: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Normally when a lady say she will think about it, just know you have won first leg of semi-final match in champions league.. cheesy

But this your I will think about it, be like na opposite o...since 3years cheesy grin 3yrs pikin don dey waka na..

I don't woo sha. I'll just be me and you crush. Lol
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Anonymous54: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
What was the worst reply you got from a girl after you ask her out and what was later the outcome?

She said you're not my type your short you're dark your ugly and you're not even in a good department.. she said she doesn't like me because I'm Anonymous54
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by chatinent: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?

She dey need N10k now say you bi bank? Avoid those pests!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Goodbadbowy419: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Iamziggy:
"I cannot date you because you don't have money"
shocked Send your aza
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Somemma13: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
She told me she commends my courage...

WTF..
What courage?
Someone I can buy 10x

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by franchasng: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
You guys ought to know that in 21st century you don't ask a girl out, you just grab her by the pussy like Donald Trump grin

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Abujaexpress: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
In those years, one fine smallee has to simply said to "you are mad"

Another one said "are you sure" Sure of what? I have not gotten the answer till date
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by orikoku: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
She tell me to go make some money and come back.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Dashlish12: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

shocked Send your aza
. Ok here it is 30 six 3 six 5 7even 0 5ive 1. First bank Ay
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by GuiseppeO: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2022
fergieboy:
I don’t ask ladies out

That’s old school and boring

I simply just play the boyfriend role

Before they know what’s happening we are already dating

Agba simp grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.