Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39768 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by akmath: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2022
I can't

That was all she said. Till today I no know her reason.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2022
fergieboy:
I don’t ask ladies out

That’s old school and boring

I simply just play the boyfriend role

Before they know what’s happening we are already dating

Define role of bf? Lol

I think if she likes u there will be enough green light to go ahead bt at ur own risk sha. grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by kunleiky(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2022
She simply asked me:
"Can you father a child yet?
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Abdul9025(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2022
go wear your boxer... last last I nack without the boxer
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by pastie(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Merisbankie:
She told me she don't date broke guys
So I hustled for the bag
Carried her as my first hookup
Hi bro, is there a better way to get in touch with you?
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
AlphikkaTech:

Trash! I hope bigyash doesn't believe this garbage

Wow shey bigyash, this na your second account.
Lol you are a kid. It's quite obvious.
"I hope bigyash don't believe this garbage" lol you no Sabi use alternate account. You are naive in every aspect.
I no blame you. You no too get money to dey commot house. You are not exposed

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Opeyemic01: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Merisbankie:
She told me she don't date broke guys
So I hustled for the bag
[/b]Carried her as my first hookup[b]

Sweet revenge

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by perdollar(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
U r black u r short, I am not your spec. U r a business education student etc
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by kendological(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
That she is not interested, a girl who is so into me that I thought I have found love. Then I apologised to her for getting her number without her consent, then I told I will delete the number right away, she said alright as if she is not the girl swooning all over me.
The next 2 days she was absent from work, came the 3rd day looking depressed and blaming me for ignoring her, but I am done, and my interest for her died too

20 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by kendological(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
That she is not interested, a girl who is so into me that I thought I have found love. Then I apologised to her for getting her number without her consent, then I told I will delete the number right away, she said alright as if she is not the girl swooning all over me.
The next 2 days she was absent from work, came the 3rd day looking depressed and blaming me for ignoring her, but I am done, and my interest for her died too.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by VenumX: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Everything woman woman.

P*$$| slaves. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ballack1(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2022
"Please I am emphasizing

I am not interested"

Chaii

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by AutoRedux: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2022
How girl go tell you make you wait say she go think about am. Untop pussy wey dey smell?

22 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Wisdommoses(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Comrade na normal normal be that
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
MARS1:
Before i ask you out, i go don see say the road is clear so i no go chop no grin grin grin

oya, mercychen, what was the worst reply you ever gave a guy?

I told him he looks like a hired killer. cry.
He was the one who asked me how he looks. So I told him and said I can't date him because of that.

He showed me his mansion beautifully decorated and classy but his looks gave him away or so I thought undecided.

He felt bad and I felt bad for him but I had to block him out of fear.

Hes a nairalander but doesn't frequent here.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by SmartPolician: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
mradjoy:

Mind sharing your strategy with us?

Don't see a random girl and woo her immediately, NO. Make her your friend first.

Chat, hang out and visit her. Buy her something the days you visit her. It could be fruits, drink, or anything, but don't go empty-handed.

Make her visit you too. Don't try to sleep with her the day she comes to your house. Treat her as a friend and give her money for transport. Girls like to feel safe around guys.

Understand the kind of person she is. At this point, she's already begining to like you. Then, shoot.

The truth is that you may not even have to ask her out and you guys will start dating. However, others will insist that you woo them so they don't appear cheap. It works, bro.

Some of them will be gladly sleeping with you even though they are in a relationship, but I don't encourage this. Good luck!!

Cc Dhibs

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Paradoxical(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmmm. My own na brother zoning oo. grin
That statement used to be very unpleasant to my hearing.
Anytime i heard " you are like a brother to me" my heart go dey beat like lister gen, my body go come dey hot anyhow.
But after some time, she was dating a neighbor and I began to thank God it never worked after seeing her level of greed.
I now became her benefactor one day she's was stranded with no show of interest any longer and she's always quick to tell people I was at fault, I didn't press hard. He is a very good man........bla bla bla
But, ko kan aye undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by AutoRedux: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
VenumX:
Everything woman woman.

P*$$| slaves. grin

Exactly my thought. Untop smelly pussy. Some men no get shame.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NohurryInLife: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Wisdommoses(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
"You're too young for me"

3months later aunty was begging me to stop cause I almost shifted her womb......I just dey use wickedness pound her, I hate being underated.
Na normal be that
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
No I didn't relaxed, it was actually my 4th approach in 6weeks, but all she kept saying to me was that she'll think about it.

Bro I've other things to worry as of then so no need to wait on the queue.
You just explained a bit with details.

You gave her time, and she was doing shakara...Is a good thing you move. grin Before she turn you to OZO bbnaija grin grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
paulolee:

no be matter of assumptions....I was a king simp bk den....no bea fit try am now
Hahahaha it is safe to say you were Tony umez back then, now you be jim iyke.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:

I don't woo sha. I'll just be me and you crush. Lol

You be Ramsey Noah abii majid Michael grin grin

But you must woo your woman anyhow you take do am.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
AlphikkaTech:

Trash! I hope bigyash doesn't believe this garbage
No my nigga.. That Monica is a female.. She is confused. She is even saying you're my alt Monica. grin Na mumu

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Sprinklepee: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mine she said; she dont want to be in a relationship now
meanwhile dem dey kpansh for the area
na the i know say na opor she be
i still kpansh am sha

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by shabbarankz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
let see how it goes.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Longerhanger(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
She got to know Dat am a Muslim why doing shopping in a supermarket nd from their she walk away nd never pick my calls again.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Wow shey bigyash, this na your second account.
Lol you are a kid. It's quite obvious.
"I hope bigyash don't believe this garbage" lol you no Sabi use alternate account. You are naive in every aspect.
I no blame you. You no too get money to dey commot house. You are not exposed
And you think you're exposed? grin You must be exposed in the forest.. Bush woman.. grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
The girl love u no be small...the best response
vincenteger:
She told me to go and read my books
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Flamees(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:
Me "will you be my girlfriend"

She "eeeeww No"

Me "okay let's just be friends"

She "I already have enough friends"

Me �

Is the ewww for me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by JayMakati(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Norse36:
N money be fine Bobo
Meanwhile I get mad log for hand, who get better US local bank and Canada bank make we share funds

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Sharply
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by getrich4life: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
She said the last time she dated my type was JSS 3. I felt bad but man no give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.