Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! (23151 Views)

Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 / LEARN HOW TO MAKE #200.000 ON A STRIP FOR COCOA EXPORT BUZ WITH NO CAPITAL STAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
coogar:

it's just for you to use your common-sense. if you were based in nigeria and your wife is having her babies here. . . . .how many days leave can you possibly take  from work to come and assist her here? this woman has been here in england 2 months after her delivery and the pathetic british media expect the husband to stay here and neglect his work/source of income in nigeria. . . .is that reasonable?secondly, there's no way this woman could have known she was having 5 kids when she left nigeria. if you have a missus, ask her. . . .yes, the woman planned to have her baby here and if she delivered just a child, the bills wouldn't rack up to £200k. . . .the bills were high because she had 5 kids + caesarian section + intensive care unit. i dunno how you can sit down there and say the woman had it planned all along. it's pathetic.
the only people who read daily mail and the sun are losers who drive white vans and who sh[i]a[/i]g pr[i]o[/i]stitutes!
Stop moaning about what media write, go and blame Nigeria govt, the British govt deserve the credit for saving the woman and her kids lives, i'm glad that she took the opportunity to get the best treatment but its absolutely nonsense for some of you to start slagging off the media for bring this issue to the public.

They have the right to complain about how pple abuse their health system, if u don't like it then take your complain to our thieving politicians and not British media.  You don't sh&ag prostitutes but you read this story from sun or daily mail?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2011
justwise:

Stop moaning about what media write, go and blame Nigeria govt, the British govt deserve the credit for saving the woman and her kids lives, i'm glad that she took the opportunity to get the best treatment but its absolutely nonsense for some of you to start slagging off the media for bring this issue to the public.

the media can feck off to where the sun don't shine. if a british woman had quintuplets outside the shores of this island, they would never report it that her husband fled because he couldn't pay the fees. what advantage has knowing about the issue added to your value? i just see this as media sensationalism. the media must be bored for this to make front page.

They have the right to complain about how pple abuse their health system, if u don't like it then take your complain to our thieving politicians and not British media.  You don't sh&ag LovePeddlers but you read this story from sun or daily mail?

how did the woman get to the uk? did she spirit herself in? why wasn't she denied an entry visa to the uk if they knew she was pregnant. this woman did not abuse their system. their security cocked up! pure plain and simple and since i am an humanitarian, i'd rather my taxes pay this woman's bills than the losers who queue for giro every week and use it to smoke 'caine and heroin.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by justwise(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
coogar:

the media can feck off to where the sun don't shine. if a british woman had quintuplets outside the shores of this island, they would never report it that her husband fled because he couldn't pay the fees. what advantage has knowing about the issue added to your value? i just see this as media sensationalism. the media must be bored for this to make front page.

how did the woman get to the uk? did she spirit herself in? why wasn't she denied an entry visa to the uk if they knew she was pregnant. this woman did not abuse their system. their security cocked up! pure plain and simple and since i am an humanitarian, i'd rather my taxes pay this woman's bills than the losers who queue for giro every week and use it to smoke 'caine and heroin.
So you are now blaming the immigration for allowing a pregnant woman in to have quins? She should have been turned back to Nigeria to have those kids? Brilliant!!! Don't worry, the next health tourist from Nigeria will pay for this
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Tunmi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
[b]Try to lay off the insults. This is not a black and white issue but we should acknowledge when wrong is wrong.

1. She took multiple fertility drugs. Not one, multiple. What? Were they Tom-Tom? Where did she get it from? If a hospital, then I'm thinking that there must have been some sort of plan when it came to delivery. If the multiple fertility drugs were from a hospital.

2. She should pay the money back, as best as she could. This kind of thing makes it even harder for people, and the UK government, to be humanitarians. What she's doing now will have a negative impact in the future, it will. And that she did this when the UK, and several other countries, are crippling under a bad economy does not make it better.

3. How did she afford the plane ticket?

Now if I were the woman
1. I would NOT take multiple fertility drugs.

2. I actually would want to pay back the system that helped deliver my babies. Someone posted that she was paid to sell her story. If that is true, I would use some of that money to pay back the hospital/HMO/insurance or whomever it is that handles the financials. [/b]
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by lolade4(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
If the Nigerian govt have any dignity the would pick up the bill incured so far and whatever is needed till the children are able to fly back. That way they can prove to the UK govt that we are not a nation of scroungers, leave that title to the somalis, indians etc. But would our govt do that? Not a chance; one of thetop 10 oil producing countries in the world and our govt cannot step in and sort out a £200k bill of one of its citizens
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by juzme: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
justwise:

So you are now blaming the immigration for allowing a pregnant woman in to have quins? She should have been turned back to Nigeria to have those kids? Brilliant!!!  
Don't worry, the next health tourist from Nigeria will pay for this

This is actually my problem here. I just wish she can be honest and leave UK as soon as her babies are healthy enough to do so. If she can't pay the bill there is nothing they can do to her except banning her from entering UK.
People should stop battering the image of Nigeria for their own selfish gain. The woman should consider the consequence of whatever she want to do on others that may be in her situation.
Some people are saying the babies might have died if she was to deliver in Nigeria. You can take a look at this http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/multiple-birth-reactions-from-medical-experts/.
Helping the media to damage the image of Nigeria is not good. Someone mentioned about the implication in labour market and that is actually true. I know people who have worked in Nigeria and have a good experience but those experiences were never counted for when he was seeking for job in Europe. This is because some people still think we are living a primitive life.
It is not all about black, there people from Botswana and other southern African and many of these countries has visa waiver in some European countries.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
justwise:

So you are now blaming the immigration for allowing a pregnant woman in to have quins? She should have been turned back to Nigeria to have those kids? Brilliant!!! Don't worry, the next health tourist from Nigeria will pay for this

well. . . .if people keep saying the woman came to the uk deliberately to scrounge the system then the uk border agency should lock out pregnant women from coming to the uk. it's as simple as that!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
They should send the bill to the Nigeria High Commision, Nigeria House, London. The guys who work there are inefficient anyway, this should give them a job to do. angry
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by AlabaSlim: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
Taxpayas my foot 'm supportin d woman afterall dis is life & death
& 4 u wiked souls against dis woman
i pray wen u mari u don't CRY day & nite 2 God 4 evun a GIRL-CHILD
nonsence thread
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by mbulela: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
the woman bought fertility drugs from the chemist near her house?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nigerians are funny in many ways!! Elitists in many ways!

What i enjoyed; you can't enjoy too, I can't allow you to because I'm better than you.

I won't support you to enjoy it because I have a better background than you.

None of these people here are even thinking of the babies all they are thinking of is punishing the mother forgetting that such punishment will life long affect the babies.

I suggest family members in the UK adopt the Children and the mother can go back home when it is safe to leave the babies.

If this woman dies in the UK out of immigration frustration, the babies will have a not so good experience. These Immigration issues are suppose to come up after two years when the babies are grown enough to go back home,

Do you think this woman isn't under so much stress right now? instead of lending support in anyway, you evil geniuses are coming up with horrible news for her. What if she is reading your comment?

She may end up dead you know. Her actions shouldn't be allowed to affect the innocent children in a negative way.

Look, I was raised in foster home myself and believe me, most kids don't make it out normal. Abandonment issues psychologically damaging enough to ruin one's life.

So please, in your heart, let her be the mother of her kids. Atleast until they are nurtured well enough to be able to survive moving them around.

If I was still in the Uk, I'll lend my support. You folks talking as if you know are the best translator of British laws, you should just shut it! Infact, Nigeria should pay the bills and the babies, should remain in the UK until completely safe enough to move them around. On that note, pregnant Nigerians won't be able to travel to the UK while pregnant. She should have picked Canada,  Folks are pretty nice there and infact the bills won't even come up untill necessary or even never come up. Even sick criminals who ain't canadians are properly cared for till they are deprted. Geeez Britain; when did you become the low of the low?

Life is not measured by a bucket of sweat drop people, stop with these horrible comments.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ Olumide: Eya! Your story is touching. Growing up without a mother is rough.

May God continue to bless you.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
0lumide:

Nigerians are funny in many ways!! Elitists in many ways!

What i enjoyed; you can't enjoy too, I can't allow you to because I'm better than you.

I won't support you to enjoy it because I have a better background than you.

None of these people here are even thinking of the babies all they are thinking of is punishing the mother forgetting that such punishment will life long affect the babies.

I suggest family members in the UK adopt the Children and the mother can go back home when it is safe to leave the babies.

If this woman dies in the UK out of immigration frustration, the babies will have a not so good experience. These Immigration issues are suppose to come up after two years when the babies are grown enough to go back home,

Do you think this woman isn't under so much stress right now? instead of lending support in anyway, you evil geniuses are coming up with horrible news for her. What if she is reading your comment?

She may end up dead you know. Her actions shouldn't be allowed to affect the innocent children in a negative way.

Look, I was raised in foster home myself and believe me, most kids don't make it out normal. Abandonment issues psychologically damaging enough to ruin one's life.

So please, in your heart, let her be the mother of her kids. Atleast until they are nurtured well enough to be able to survive moving them around.

If I was still in the Uk, I'll lend my support. You folks talking as if you know are the best translator of British laws, you should just shut it! Infact, Nigeria should pay the bill[/color] and the babies, should remain in the UK until completely safe enough to move them around,

Life is not measured by a bucket of sweat drop people, stop with these horrible comments.
So let Nigeria pay the bill then[color=#000099]. angry angry
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by ada24: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

Taxpayas my foot 'm supportin d woman afterall dis is life & death
& 4 u wiked souls against dis woman
i pray wen u mari u don't CRY day & nite 2 God 4 evun a GIRL-CHILD
nonsence thread

girl child
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by qleyo(f): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
These replies are just a reminder of how much this lawlessness is ingrained in the very fabric of our country. I have no problem with the end goal of this woman, yes she has every right to save her children but it's the means. For God sakes don't be naive and if you know you are wrong be clandestine. I do not condone any kind of exploitation but there are billions of other people milking the system from all corners of the globe, why did the bloody NIGERIAN have to be the one to end up as a scapegoat! Think about that for a moment.

Her story just doesn't tie up and they never do! Even after she has done wrong she is still clearly lying. Could she not think to get health insurance? Could she not have over dosed herself? So the girl prostituting in Italy who knew very well she would have to do "something" to pay for being smuggled into Italy should be lauded and forgiven, the Nigerian pimps in Portugal, Spain, Greece, Japan! Selling sex and everything in between should be given aid and a passport because he has a family at home to feed. The muppet jumping planes from NY to LA on stolen boarding passes should be forgiven because he was broke oh and let's blame it on the rich while we're at it. Or go to our churches with blatantly thieving pastors and pray about it. We're going to be stuck in this rot of a nation for a veryyyy long time. Albeit our leaders are looting because they were once poor so it's pay back time, right? Just like we are supposedly meant to do to the white man? In the end thousands of hard working innocent Nigerians will suffer the stigma of that title thanks to a bunch of greedy/blind idiots.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by qleyo(f): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
And for the record I too think the Nigerian government should foot the bill (talk about a great PR stunt anyone? better than the good people so called great nation with the eye saw of a logo). Maybe when that is done they will think twice about fixing the facilities back home.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Tunmi(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
claremont:

So let Nigeria pay the bill then[/color]. angry angry

[color=#006600]Thank you.

qleyo:

These replies are just a reminder of how much this lawlessness is ingrained in the very fabric of our country. I have no problem with the end goal of this woman, yes she has every right to save her children but it's the means. For God sakes don't be naive and if you know you are wrong be clandestine. I do not condone any kind of exploitation but there are billions of other people milking the system from all corners of the globe, why did the bloody NIGERIAN have to be the one to end up as a scapegoat! Think about that for a moment.

Her story just doesn't tie up and they never do! Even after she has done wrong she is still clearly lying. Could she not think to get health insurance? Could she not have over dosed herself? So the girl prostituting in Italy who knew very well she would have to do "something" to pay for being smuggled into Italy should be lauded and forgiven, the Nigerian pimps in Portugal, Spain, Greece, Japan! Selling sex and everything in between should be given aid and a passport because he has a family at home to feed. The  jumping planes from NY to LA on stolen boarding passes should be forgiven because he was broke oh and let's blame it on the rich while we're at it. Or go to our churches with blatantly thieving pastors and pray about it. We're going to be stuck in this rot of a nation for a veryyyy long time. Albeit our leaders are looting because they were once poor so it's pay back time, right? Just like we are supposedly meant to do to the white man? In the end thousands of hard working innocent Nigerians will suffer the stigma of that title thanks to a bunch of greedy/blind idiots.

I will applaud you. Thank you. For some reason we're supposed to just welcome these things with open arms because the person is a Nigerian in a foreign country. That makes it even worse. It's like applauding  a student who misbehaves in school. That's the representation out there. Even if everyone is doing it, that doesn't make it right. All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the cart, and that paints all Nigerians badly.

qleyo:

And for the record I too think the Nigerian government should foot the bill (talk about a great PR stunt anyone? better than the good people so called great nation with the eye saw of a logo). Maybe when that is done they will think twice about fixing the facilities back home.

Maybe, just maybe it will.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
qleyo:

Her story just doesn't tie up and they never do! Even after she has done wrong she is still clearly lying. Could she not think to get health insurance? Could she not have over dosed herself? So the girl prostituting in Italy who knew very well she would have to do "something" to pay for being smuggled into Italy should be lauded and forgiven, the Nigerian pimps in Portugal, Spain, Greece, Japan! Selling sex and everything in between should be given aid and a passport because he has a family at home to feed. The muppet jumping planes from NY to LA on stolen boarding passes should be forgiven because he was broke oh and let's blame it on the rich while we're at it. Or go to our churches with blatantly thieving pastors and pray about it. We're going to be stuck in this rot of a nation for a veryyyy long time. Albeit our leaders are looting because they were once poor so it's pay back time, right? Just like we are supposedly meant to do to the white man? In the end thousands of hard working innocent Nigerians will suffer the stigma of that title thanks to a bunch of greedy/blind idiots.

what's your point exactly? this woman did not commit any crime. . . . .it was not her own making she gave birth to quintuplets. what means are we talking about here?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by AlabaSlim: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ada24
no disrespect/offeinse 2 female children
actualli wat i mean is dis,wen u cm 2 naija esp here in our churches u c COUPLES inclusive d Man beggin GOD 4 a child.dey don't mind if its a girl/boy al dey want is a
C-H-I-L-D
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
qleyo:

It doesn't ad up at all! The woman in question is not a criminal, she didn't enter UK illegally so let's be fair here. You can't compare her situation to that of criminals at all!!

She didn't do anything the UK can send her to jail for so seriously let's be fair. Humman smuggling is totally different from baby delivery! Haba dudete that ain't fair at all. It doesn't add up.

My point is, consider the children not the woman and if you truly consider the children then you will consider the woman simple, Now is not the time to drive up her blood pressure with bills and immigration threats.

Any thing that pose risk to the woman right now does same to the babies and any that pose risk to the babies will immidiately murder the already stressed woman! Let's be fair please. She is not a criminal!!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by amarush(f): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
The right wing media are always harping on about immigration and national health tourism etc, but lets call a spade a spade - the lady knew what she was doing. The downside is her actions will add fuel to fire about those from outside the EU abusing the system, we have already seen the UK government introduce restrictions on student visas, now they will turn their attention to those travelling seeking medical assistance.  The main issue for taxpayers in the UK (i am one of them) is the cost. Don't get me wrong, I'm as left wing as they come,  but people get are angry when someone is taking out of a system that they have never paid into. I gave birth to my daughter in that same hospital, the ward was very busy and i had to wait for a bed, then all the doctors were tied up in surgery. I would have been massively p**** off if i was waiting for a bed / to see doctor tied up by some one like the lady in question. Then to add fuel to the fire (raging inferno!) she now wants to stay.  

I watched a programme the other night about a premature baby unit, a couple travelled from Kuwait on holiday and the wife had the baby 3 months early, the baby received care for three months and the cost was around 140k, the husband said on camera he did not have the means to pay, and was really worried about the bill. They later announced on the programme that the Kuwaiti government had settled the bill, and once discharged the family had travelled back to Kuwait.  The NHS should send the bill to the High Commission and ask them to settle it, and when the babies are strong enough the family should travel back home.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
I am glad the woman in question decided to come to the UK to have her kids, I doubt if she or all the babies would have made it in Nigeria.

Not being nasty, but I have heard so many horrible stories about women and pregnancies in Nigeria that I salute her wisdom.

She most definetely knew she was having multiple births from the onset and laid out her plans carefully. It's better to be called a scrounger than to put your life and that of your unborn kids at risk.

I developed Preclampsia when I had my baby and I know the kind of treatment I recieved from the NHS, (though I am a tax payer) thereby saving my life and that of my son. I have heard of so many cases of women dying from preclampsia in Nigeria and other pregnancy related issues. I recently heard of a hospital in Nigeria where they have just one incubator and a woman that gave birth to triplets prematurely watched 2 of them die because the hospital didnt have incubators to keep them in.

That being said, it would help if the Nigerian government foots the bill, it would silence the media and give us a bit of a good name for once.

The Lady should be allowed to stay till the kids are strong and leave after.

P.S : From the picture below, even a blind man would have known she had more than one baby in there

Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
Would National Hospital, Abuja, allow a heavily pregnant white lady to have her kids there and rack up bills to the tune of 50,000,000 naira without paying a dime? Would they release the mother and babies afterwards and tell them to go and sin no more? I think not.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Builder: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
Oh!!! how sweet to see this useless parasitic british media complaining. this evil empire have raped africa of all her resources for decades and are still doing it with inpunity, so in my view im happy to say its pay back time!!!!! im just disgusted at some nigerians on the forum on how they condemn the poor woman. i jushope and pray ur sorry ar.ses don fine urselves in such predicament. let the british nhs use Gadafi money they froze or sieze and all other african leaders money in their economy to pay for all her expenses.  My 50 cents
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Builder: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
Madam Bimbo, go brng all ur friends and let them swallow100 tablets of IVF ( however u do it) and come to the UK and give birth. Let the bleeping right wing media make noise and no nigerian high bleeping commission is paying nada. let them use africa money in their econmy to pay the bill. You invade us, we use ur welfare. full staop
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by LadyT(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2011
Shes obviously rich both her and her husband obtained visas and paid for tickets to come to London thats a lot of money.  They could of gone to a good hospital in Nigeria or south Africa.

She knew what she was doing Shes making Nigeria look bad.  All of a sudden she has no family in Nigeria to help her look after the kids? How is she going to pay this massive NHS bill?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by LadyT(f): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2011
When the babies are well enough she needs to be sent back to Nigeria no excuses.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by steve13(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2011
Claremont is a wicked person,pray to God you see the end of this year,u cry a lot over useless tax money,UK of all peoplethat almost finished all our resources,if the woman's action will affect you,,go hug a wet transformer,useless and jobless people,sounding as if UK is even good to live,as far as am concern,I will never live there,u guys suffer too much,and because of shame and pride u will never admit ur level of surferness,UK stole money from us and build their tiny island,even the british embassy in naija is stealing from us every day,let's say visa fee is 21k times 500 people every day times one month,how much?? 21 times 500 times 22 =N231,000,000 (£923,000 )per month,how many visas is issued?this people are rogues and I will never care about them,any one that can hack into their system and take out money,let him or her do that,I PAY EVIL WITH EVIL period.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Builder: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2011
steve 101. i beg ignore that claremont, shame the fool has been brainwashed by what he beeen reading by them right wing media. the fool says it toook hm 24 hrs to see a GP, stupid idiot leaving is a pooor and run down area, if im ur GP i will inject u with AID syringe, oloshi buruku
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by gohome: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2011
claremont:

Would National Hospital, Abuja, allow a heavily pregnant white lady to have her kids there and rack up bills to the tune of 50,000,000 naira without paying a dime? Would they release the mother and babies afterwards and tell them to go and sin no more? I think not.

why dont you ask how much we pay for security for white expatriate. Its a pity you have been reduced to this. you are definitely not human. What is your own problem with this woman that is not even a criminal. You complain about taxpayers money, rubbish. do you know how much of my tax is used to foot the bill in Libya. Do you know how much of my tax is used to foot the bill of lazy white citizens? have you asked yourself how much the royal wedding cost? sometimes in life we are faced with choices in which we choose the lesser of two evil, on humanitarian ground, which is also very legal this babies should be given citizenship (God bless America). We are talking about babies here,  traumatizing the woman by slamming her with this kind of bill can affect the woman which will also affect the babies. Its possible this woman dint plan this. She probably took those fertility drugs just to be able to conceive and not to give birth to 5kids Shes got relatives in Britain, i am sure they wont be in support of her action. who will feed this children. Even a senior manager with 60000 pound per annum and a 50% tax( not to talk of council tax and accommodation) here in the UK cant afford to feed the woman, not to talk of 5 kids

Stop be selfish about image this image that,  the media is twisting your brains. When it comes to mending immigration laws, Nigerians would definitely not be in the top ten least. you stay in the Uk you should know better.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by iz2much: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2011
I think what the woman did was wrong BUT for the sake of the 5 Babies i think little good can be done. Nigerians we all know what the woman kept saying na just format wey she dey throw. am sure she went for scan and she knew she was expecting more than 2 kids.
The British are just been selfish. read alot  what their citizen kept saying. 75% of them are heartless while 25% are saying nice things. £200,000 is nothing to be compared with £50 million spent on the royal wedding. £200,000 can be a little charity. Nigeria government  Self no get shame, they cant just pay all this and forget about. am sure its the money the British are  concerned about, not the Visa.
We are all Nigerians, we all know say na format she dey throw give them 4 UK
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by steve13(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2011
If na format,alow them to do the busting,just look cos she be your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS / Ibom Air Begins Commercial Flight To Bayelsa Airport.. Photos / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.