Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (34712 Views)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Eriokanmi: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Jesus loves you. Call on Him and he'd deliver you. I used to be in your shoes but I never patronised hotel or brothel. I had my network. My style was menage a trois. But since the day I was delivered, I've had relative peace and freedom. I later hated those moments. If only you can seek God's face truly and genuinely, you too would be free.

S3x addiction kills faster than anything because your life would become meaningless. Great opportunities would always elude you. It's a bad omen.

5 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Tribalism123(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Visit a reputable counsellor.

Take therapy on ur habits.

Cools off. U will be fine.

The problem is that u allow Satan to tell u what u are you doing is wrong. Of course it is wrong, but don't let anyone point to u about u habit. Enjoy it why working on how to stop it through counselling.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Tiana06(f): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Profwriter:

It's not over, Jesus can set you free.
Don't end your life
Your life is beautiful and God's plan for your life has not changed.

He will give you a fresh start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jditimiya(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Just look for a girl that will push you and help you walk on a path that will make you win or to be a real man.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by na2016: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it

Oboy, most guys visited a brothel at some point in their lifetime for s*x. What I will tell you is, remove the thought that this is caused by an unknown force else you will not get over it. You need to make up your mind to stop it. What you can consider is that you can catch a virus, the insults you get now should also spur you into having a chnage.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Paulleigh: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Call me 08036634015..let me pray for you and help you..God bless you.pastor Leigh.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Killermamba: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .
No job? How then do you pay for your brothel visitations? Bro go mfm prayer city for serious deliverance. Then get busy to take your mind of even if na site work. Just use am distract yourself suicide is never an option ok. I can hook you up with the site work if need be. You need to mingle with people,do some heavy site work,get tired and sleep. Na who get full strength dey reason woman matter. I beg nor kill yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bromax: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
All you need is the Holy Spirit. He is the spirit of truth John 16:8. It is the Holy Spirit that purges u of all unrighteousness. The prince of this world is judged already. My prayer for you is, you will find peace in Him and may his presence rest on you this day and may you find peace in him in Jesus name. amen

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bode3: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Change location, brothels are much in the north especially Kaduna, Jos etc.
Come over to South West, you will understand what am saying.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by anonimi: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hmmmm

A big liar who should not be given prominence by the mods putting his fake story on the FP.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bnaira77(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Read your Bible and act on the word instead I promise you will be fine .
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Asine: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
You need to start with the root of the addiction, hence you have to stop taking alcohol. You really need to give your life to Christ. Start feeding on the word of God for edification ( Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) . The lord shall restore back all the wasted years.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Cikoloko(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Go join a group in church,attend every activity in church and ask God for help he will deliver you with time you will forget all this
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Eriokanmi: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Tribalism123:
Visit a reputable counsellor.

Take therapy on ur habits.

Cools off. U will be fine.

The problem is that u allow Satan to tell u what u are you doing is wrong. Of course it is wrong, but don't let anyone point to u about u habit. Enjoy it why working on how to stop it through counselling.
Lol. No counsellor can even counsel him/herself on sex addiction. Its a spiritual thing which needs to be dealt with, spirituality.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bmaster(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol. grin grin

op,your problem probably is coz you always patronize one person.

I'm suggesting you should switch to another babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Pimine: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

**Modified: It's disheartening that majority of Nigerians claim to understand English, but sarcasm which is a critical component of the language always flies over their heads.

Aswearugaaad

Your sarcasm nor follow. And point of correction: Sarcasm is a universal thing not exclusive to your beloved English language.

So before you accuse us of not getting your sarcasm, look at yourself. Maybe you're not doing it right?

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Newton2024: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .
Go to a prayer mountain and fast for seven days. You will be free. Personal decision is good but not enough.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Unclebee009(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Ask for MERCY….

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by tillaman(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
HardMirror:
there are people that are sex addicts and yet they are successful. You are just being silly
Do you spend 24hrs in thr brothel. Cant you go and leave in 39min to go and attend to other things in your life? I dont get it. Even if you spend 5k a day in brothel, if you know what you are doing you can still live a normal life. I dont understand what you are complaining about
you have said it all my bro
He is here complaining to us like we have something to do about his situation
We have accomplished sex addict and they are every where around us
Let’s us learn to stop viewing things as spiritual or witches and wizard
Some challenges just requires common sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Cj4charles(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Op if you reside there in Benin city, you will hardly overcome such because there is a neighborhood called Ugbagwe street and it surrounding which you may want to be going... So i subject you relocate
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Flo36: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
God will surely deliver you in Jesus name.
Also,try to see a professional counseling psychologist,I believed your case will be solved only if you are interested
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by MilitantAtheist: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Try get yourself a girl that u will be with, and plan life with when u need sex, Bleep only her with time the urge to visit brothels will die off.
you can be that girlfriend if you really want to help him
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Soffyh(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Abeg what's the meaning of baniz
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Gee!

E depend on how much RUBBERZ (money) wey u take de NACK ASHAWOO!

me na 5h or 1k and I de NACK ASHAWOO like 4 times in a week but inside 1 day, I fit NACK 3 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house!

5h or 1k I don NACK ASHAWOO and majority of doz ASHAWOO BANIS na student from other states!

young BANIS from age 17 to 20yrs de hustle LEGIT here...

So make u know go de REASON sey normal girl no de NACK outside!

infact all the ASHAWOO wey I de NACK, many na student!

see my Gee!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

see waiting de happen to marriages today!

my Gee even if u get GF, na der u go spend MORE!

no be say na only u go de NACK d girl ooo..

her birthday, Na ur head e day...

Valentine's day, na ur head e day...

recharge card, na ur head e day...

subscription, na ur head e day..

exam is around d CONNER, na ur head e day...

making hair n nails, na ur head e day...

small headache, na ur head e day...

my Gee, the matterz plenty!

but if u one stop ASHAWOO house!

E no go easy ooo.. but still de try Man!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by mastermaestro(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Aladdin1:
your problem is very easy.just cut off your penis and thank me later.the bible says if any part of your body will take you to hell.you better cut it off and discard it so you can make heaven.so just cut off your penis and be free from brothel addiction,at least its better than allowing brothel addiction to push you to frustuation and suicide.

I want to believe you are joking. For that I reserve my comment. sad
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by tctrills: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Going to brothels is just a symptom of your problem. I personally don't think that your problem is even sex or sex related. You have to give yourself a fresh start. Its true people look down on you but its unfortunate that you also look down on yourself.

You still have 8 months left in the year, its enough time to rebrand yourself professionally. Choose a particular field or skill then study and learn for the next 8 months. You are lucky you got your mother's support, treasure it. As you rebrand yourself and start learning again, her support would be vital.

Next year, you would get a better job and win back your lost respect. You are still very young with your whole life in front of you.

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
u think God still ve plan for me?

If alcohol is your catalyst, then leave alcohol. Mine is good food but can’t leave that.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by micflo28(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Bro. Start doing the things you love. Start by going out more often to eat ice creams, go to clubs and bars, sit out in gardens. Occupy your mind. If your dad is wealthy, get a business to do. Just occupy your mind when the thought of sex comes to you. It’s your fight, fight it. Find a girlfriend, be brave and walk up to ladies to talk to them nicely. Someday, one will agree to date you. You can change your narrative. Having sex recklessly with hookers is very dangerous to men, asides STD, you stand a chance of loosing your destiny to deposits on those women from occults. Shalom.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by lightnlife: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Honestly, the situation is not irredeemable.

This is just an overt expression of lust - work of the flesh.

The solution is not for you to isolate the problem, rather address the root cause: LUST OF THE FLESH.

How do you address it?

Galatians 5:16 has the answer: "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

Prayerfully read the whole chapter.

kenzysmith:

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by BananaPeel(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Look for someone to open up to. Could be a spiritually alive brother or pastor, both of you can have a time together to reflect on the word of God and pray together. Make it a regular meeting and gradually you will overcome.
Don't allow self-pity, poor self-esteem and shame to deny you the joy of the Lord...

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Soffyh(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Try get yourself a girl that u will be with, and plan life with when u need sex, Bleep only her with time the urge to visit brothels will die off.
reason why am looking for female comments grin u will hear truth now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.