Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (34691 Views)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by fof1: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

STOP TELLING STORIES MY GOOD FRIEND. GO TO CHRIST...SEEK HIM FOR THE CHANGE OF LIFE U NEED SO BADLY, ATTEND DEEPER LIFE EASTER RETREAT IN UR STATE...Christ will Change Ur Life FOR THE BETTER...SUICIDE is not an Option in this Life,God Freely Gave You,Pls.

Contact my WhatsApp 08096165229 for GENUINE & PROFITABLE Business Opportunities, Pls

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Worldlegend(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Make up your mind...

And start a job on your own
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by SmileDance(f): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
i dont ve their number on my phone but anytime i take ahchol d ist thing on my mind is sex
then stop taking alcohol, stay away from friends that visit brothels, is there anything you can do as a hobby? Cooking, dancing, teaching?

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ovieigho(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

Guy pray for yourself

Nothing do you ! It’s youthful lust taken to far !
I have been in this situation too !
You have to go to prayer mountain( ori oke ikoyi) in Osun state precisely and abstain from people for like one week

Now I feed nations

I was like the stone left in a corner that became the pillars …
It’s been years now !
Happily married now with kids
Even tho I married late too
Living in my dream country
Guy
There is hope for you
Erase the suicide thought pls because me never feel that for one day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Realdeals(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Since you can diagnose your problem, you get hope, the solution is still yourself. Deliberately start giving the alternate thought whenever you are going to the brothel a chance, otherwise, forced restriction might need to be applied on you.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Relocate temporarily to North where ashawo joint rare. Take it as rehab

4 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by tmoneyu: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Brother whatever u do to make money please do it without remorse, you can do away from brothel by making up your mind not to go there, don't rush to enter relationship, just be confident that u can do better.. God's mercies on you

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by revived2: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2022
LagosInter:

I can see you are a real nigga

I have a group you might be interested in On telegram. Only men. Do u care?

Drop the group
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ednut1(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Pele
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Mozegee: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
God bless U for the advice u gv him.
Daniel7543:
Quite unfortunate that many people are battling with brothel addiction. I was once like you op. I never had a girlfriend back then, I was always visiting a brothel.

But since when I met my girlfriend, everything changed. She was like a divine therapist assigned to me by God. It wasn't easy but I fought my way out of my addiction.

Fighting such an addiction is not a day job, you need someone to guide you through. Do you have a girlfriend? If No, then look for a decent girl who truly loves you.

She will do all her best to get you out of the addiction. You can't do it alone, you need someone to guide you.

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by OhBritannia(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
First of all, get a sensible girlfriend that truly loves you and then double your hustle, look for a better job and once you gather reasonable amount of money.
Get married and start having kids.
Sometimes everything in life isn't about fire, fire, village people.
All you need is to make a decision and stick by it.
Believe me bro, only a good girlfriend and a job can change your life forever.
Most people underestimate the power of a good woman.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by AntiMen: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Ummmm..what a life...

You alone will carry your cross yourself, but you need a made up mind to do this.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Start Blogging Business and thank Me later
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na free you dey knack there?

Yes na free ole
U wan join league grin
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by GloriousGbola: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Congrats you now have a topic on FP.

Your next topic could be help I am in 8m debt to loan apps tongue
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by HardMirror(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

there are people that are sex addicts and yet they are successful. You are just being silly
Do you spend 24hrs in thr brothel. Cant you go and leave in 39min to go and attend to other things in your life? I dont get it. Even if you spend 5k a day in brothel, if you know what you are doing you can still live a normal life. I dont understand what you are complaining about

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by chatinent: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2022
As a first son too, it's impossible I become foolish. The responsibilities keep me in check.

Responsibilities na your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Czario: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
If you listen to people like Joshua Selman...you will know that the first fruit of anything, the first to emerge in any place will always come under the enemies attack. It's not a coincidence you're going thru this.

Make decision to turn away from your past ask the Lord Jesus to take your wheel... God will surprise you ! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jimter44(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
There is only one Man that will help you if you can come to Him with open heart. He is Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world. Look out for a Bible believing church and start worshipping with them. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and begin to walk with Him in sincerity and He change your life. All those people avoiding you will come back and ask you for forgiveness. Happy cheers!

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by tonysunkan: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Brothel addiction is a terrible thing but say no to suicide.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Legendoo: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2022
At least you know you have a problem.

That's a good start. Na will power remain, think of prostitutes has dirty bad luck disease ridden elements , this will begin to turn you off.

Get into something productive , like acquiring a skill and working out. Perhaps get a girlfriend , make sure she's not another olosho oh.

Na the people wey get issues wey no dey acknowledge am I dey despise but you, I still get small hope.

Also don't forget your creator, he gets the power to fix it.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by shogsman(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it
Seek professional counselling or tell your parents about your ordeal,the shame will Force you to change
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Is this real?? Or a joke?

I tell people once ure an adult u have to take responsibility for urself and ur actions thses includes ur habits good and bad.

Stopping ur addiction is same way u stop a strong bad habbit. U have to not only pray bt do the physical, emotional and psychological work to stop it. There must be a high level of determination and awareness.

The 1st thing u should know is ur problem is simple. Very simple. It's not even hard at all.

Once u believe that u can begin to work towards it by making deliberate and hard decisions and reversal behaviours.

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Ayanfet: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
You simply need Jesus.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by MilitantAtheist: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Bigredmachine:
I was partly just like you OP... But the day I started diverting my time and attention to things that are productive (though another type of addiction entirely) the urge to visit brothel died of totally...

Also ashawo girls no matter how much you pay them won't give u that satisfaction you need, for example... Can u kiss, become an head master to an ashawo... I Believe ur answer is no... Since this ashawo girls don't give me that satisfaction I need, I lost interest in visiting them, cos money spent on them is a waste...

I rather use that money to play bet, e enter good, e no enter good...

I would advice u get urself a girl with whom both of u can plan marriage together.....
someone is telling you he has no good job you're talking of marriage to him to further worsen his situation with a Nigerian leech, watin dey worry una sef for this forum. U nor get sense

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nwogeh: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2022
I have only one suggestion for you, if you can do it, you will have a renewed mind.

Take out one day and visit a university teaching hospital close to you. Spend 6 hours there going from ward to ward, interact with patients and make sure you visit emergency unit, when you come back, your views about life will change.

As for brothel, do this first, nobody will tell you to take your life more serious.

kenzysmith:

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by tamcamp253: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Same way you stopped masturbation, apply same energy in trying to stop nacking ashawo
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by purejustice36: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Just shut up pls
I also disvirgined in a brothel in my early days
That was the last day I slept with a bit*h

I asked myself, why would a handsome looking guy like me be doing with overused girls when I can easily reframe myself and go for the good girls and eat them and even make them fight over me
But who never bleeped up hands in the air, I was young so what do you expect from me

You lack self control guy, you don’t respect your body enough to change from what you do

Go to the barbing salon today and have a nice haircut and shave off your beards, have a cold bath
Then get someone to teach you how to make money online , if konji worry you , get babes in another area where no one knows you

Sleeping with bitch*s you should know how to woo girls already and get them to bed even if you’re ugly

Ask yourself, is this how I’ll end my life wretched ?

Follow your answer, if yes … then take my advise
If NO …. Then I have more ashawo for you

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Soffyh(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Looking for female comments
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Tboymessiah(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

First get engaged with work that demands your time plentifully. Where will the time for brothel avail itself if you only have time for work and rest?

The root cause is too much spare time and idleness

And you can make it in 30s

Joseph became prime minister in 30s

Jesus began public ministry in 30s

30s is a period God does a lot of repairs to damaged lives

NasoLifeBe!!!

U have commented well
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by harmargedon: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
u think God still ve plan for me?
two things you should never do.
1: never go into betting
2: don't think it's too late.

Find a way out of your current situation.
1: find a girlfriend who loves sex more than you do, she'll drain all the urge and energy you feel for sex anytime you're drunk.
2: If you can't find the above then stay away from alcohol from the time being.

Learn to be responsible, do things that will make your parents proud of you again. Let them see that truly you're a changed person. And when you're finally out, stay away from all those places no matter what.

Lastly before I forget, Don't ever believe that you'll find your salvation in a church or any religious groups, you'll end up being more frustrated that you are currently.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.