Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (34706 Views)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by trustable: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Depression and Suicide are things that disturbs people the most. There is this article that suggests drugs that help reduce depression. It is in the title as uses and where to buy tianeptine. You can find the link below.
https://guidesandloads..com/2022/06/anti-deppresive-drugs-uses-and-where-to.html

There's another article that suggests the best way to handle Suicide and depression without having kill yourself over what is temporary. Suicide has made people search the web 'how to kill yourself', but this article https://www.moneyedugame.com/2021/11/how-to-kill-yourself-right-way.html let's you know that living is just the best option.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Victerica(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
The mind is the most powerful tool!

Believe in yourself, first and start seeing changes around you!

One of the essence of Life is to teach you, to believe in yourself!
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ruggedtimi(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
mobi 2 master I hail o am not Henry though
And you know mobi 2
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by zionstaar75: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Carcholce:

Stop bringing Jesus into it. We Christians makes everything about Jesus. You see people blindly fast and pray and think Jesus will take it from there. The OP is a man like Jesus, tell him he can do it even if he’s a Christian or not.
indeed everything is about Jesus.u need to give your life to christ.i was like u or worse before giving my life to christ.the holy Spirit will make the place repulsive to you.for 15years or more now I've stopped going to brothel.u can experience same,
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by adediamond07(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
i dont ve their number on my phone but anytime i take ahchol d ist thing on my mind is sex
I think your problem is half way solved since you've identify one of the root, uproot it.
You need to get rid of your alcohol consumption by every possible means.
One love...

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by cobby14(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Start by reconciling with your family. No need to look for validation from your brothers but just be at peace with them. Then get yourself a job and a girlfriend.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
And you know mobi 2
year I know there am Victor not Henry
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by BigBrother54321: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith

There are ‘sex addicts’ who have good jobs, decent self esteem, can hold their own and command respect. You’re just lazy.

Mentally you have downed tools. Pick yourself back up by first cleaning up. Clean up yourself. Eat well, rest a lot, dress neat, cut your hair & leave sex alone. In two weeks people will tell you how different you look.

Besides sex. What company do you keep? I hope you’re not a cultist? Bad company & unproductive lifestyle has ruined you mentally. I hope you’re not into substance abuse. You need a complete mental reset. Your mom is your pillar. Tell her your regrets and how you want to clean up. Thank her for never giving up on you and tell her your plans going forward. Hang around her often tell her about your fears and concerns.

Be serious with your life. You have a lot of catching up to do at 33 but you also have time to turn things around. Wake up!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by favour32(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Get yourself a girlfriend and channel your emotions to her.
Hence, that will counter_act and deactivate brothel inclined propensity.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by gazilion: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

Contact me for prayers
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by sonofElElyon: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

**Modified: It's disheartening that majority of Nigerians claim to understand English, but sarcasm which is a critical component of the language always flies over their heads.

Not the time for sarcasm.. the bro in serious trouble
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Mrhonesty: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

You don't need anybody here to pray for you. When you are ready to change your life, go to any Mountain of Fire MFM church and talk to the pastor, they will do deliverance for you and immediately parkage your life and your dad will be proud to associate with you.
You forgot to tell us you also play BET9JA.
If do what I advise now, it's congratulations in advance.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by GodisFirst: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Start by going to you father and beg him to forgive you and bless you. The Prodigal son did worse that this.
Now you are remorseful, I believe with God will never abandon a repentant heart.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by sonofElElyon: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Go to mountain of fire and miracles ministries and do deliverance if you want to be free... This is not something you can stop by yourself... It's beyond the ordinary
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jclassiq(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it

So it's from one terrible addiction to another. Sorry brother. Seek therapy. Go to your state general hospital.. go to the mental health unit for assistance.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jclassiq(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Carcholce:

And you think masturbation is what will help him? It seems you guys really do not know the effect of masturbation.

OP, go and read the meaning of “Will Power”
If you cannot use your will power to do and undo, you are already dead but waiting to be buried.

True.
But will power alone cannot sustain him all the way.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Easy5265: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Bigredmachine:
I was partly just like you OP... But the day I started diverting my time and attention to things that are productive (though another type of addiction entirely) the urge to visit brothel died of totally...

Also ashawo girls no matter how much you pay them won't give u that satisfaction you need, for example... Can u kiss, become an head master to an ashawo... I Believe ur answer is no... Since this ashawo girls don't give me that satisfaction I need, I lost interest in visiting them, cos money spent on them is a waste...

I rather use that money to play bet, e enter good, e no enter good...

I would advice u get urself a girl with whom both of u can plan marriage together.....

You are gebenshing dirty call girls.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ViktorCash: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Op i was once like you but i overcomed my addiction by avoiding drinking in bars with prostitutes around. To stop smoking you have to avoid smokers,same goes with brothels. I also overcame my addiction by eating .
Before i used to be skinny and shabby dressed because i spent most of my money in brothels. One day i just looked at my self in the mirror and i just wept. Guess what I looked older than my age!. I suddenly swore never to go to brothels again. Whenever the thought came up i will just jejely use the money to buy two Shawarmas and eat. Within two months,i got fatter and i got my self better clothes and shoes. Then,i went back to the mirror one morning and i was happy with the person i saw. I looked my more fatter,healthier and neater. I hope you get out of this evil addiction soon OP,good luck!

5 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Easy5265: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Go to mountain of fire and miracles ministries and do deliverance if you want to be free... This is not something you can stop by yourself... It's beyond the ordinary

Lies...mfm does not do nothing. The desire to stop any addiction comes from within.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
A joke this is.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by VlamesIffect(f): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

No be only you dey fvck abeg... You dey find pity or what? I personally know children of wealthy parents dey misbehave....so i reckon you get your own for body.... Wetin go make popsy disown him very first son...you go dun do the man strong thing ...so go fvck urself. No pity to give...be a man no be only you dey fvck for here...men dey here wey fvck pass you but their head dey ground....

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by toyefemi: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2022
God almighty will make things right with you. Please get in touch with Gbenga Samuel Wemimo 08072744871 https://www.gswmi.com/
kenzysmith:

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by jeudasky: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
The bible is a powerful book in it you will find principles that can help you live a meaningful life.
Prov 7 as an example of the devastation of this habit. Secondly address the root cause(s).
3rd pray for the holy spirit from God. It is the strongest force able to help us resist temptations.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by deavicky(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

if u can see all this things it means u have chances of stopping it. All you need to do is to change location. Go to another town.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ruggedtimi(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
year I know there am Victor not Henry
okay victor...can't really remember you though ..you been dey sky3?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Seth474: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
it take self discipline to make a change,if u desire to change it will be story of the past
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by okoroemeka(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
i dont ve their number on my phone but anytime i take ahchol d ist thing on my mind is sex
you have to start the self rehabilitation work from the beginning, alcohol is the trigger which you know,work towards reducing and stopping it and you will see all other problems fall off like a domino,I was addicted to weed and even have a weed farm but when I got married I sat down and resolved to stop smoking weed to control my emotions and decisions,for 23 yrs now I have not rolled one single joint of weed,the power is with you,if you have a reliable girlfriend you will see that there is no enjoyment in a brothel were everything is monetized even kissing and fingering,try and brush yourself up and build up your self confidence and self respect you will see your siblings respect you,it is never too late to try, remember Mr try does many things while Mr no try does nothing.

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by bluefilm: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

Chai

So this is how you have been spreading your evil spirit to all those girls you sleep it?

I pity those girls and the people that will fuck_ with them after you are done.

They will transmit your evil spirit to their fuck_mates.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Ekesbaba1(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
To be frank with you bro, only commitment can help you.

Mine is to Jesus, and it really helped me.

I was a banker and am cute so almost everyday, a customer or staff followed me home. It got to a point I couldn't sleep alone in my own house. I was even nickname for it. I continued this way for over 5years, I had a male colleague who also did same but not as much, until this guy started cutting me off, I will go to his house, door locked and when I call, he will say he is in church. I never believed him untill one Sunday I decided to go there to find out if he was really going to church. Unfortunately he wasn't in church that day but I got arrested in church, everything pastor was saying was just direct to me to a point I cried.

I wasn't really a church person so I said I won't go again, but decided to watch Rev David Ogbueli0 on YouTube.
My brother my story changed, in less than a year, I resigned from my 320k bank job, my 1st tithe ever being an ad evaluator was 435 USD, became a member of the media team in church, married one of my colleague in the bank and will soon relocate to CA.

I swear Jesus works.

*You are entitled to your belief, am only saying what worked for me so no attacks.*

All I know is that if you really understand ground norms and make the necessary efforts to be righteous, always praying for mercy/grace and the lead of the holy spirit, you will understand that your challenge is too little for God.

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by adeiza4u(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

my One advice that supersedes all to you: It's time you give all to Jesus Christ your Maker. Let Him turn your life anew sir. Let him restore all of your lost glory this year. Trust me, he can do more than that, only cave in now to Him and you'll ever be grateful you did. I'll be praying for you. If you need more help in this regard, please do reach out to me.
God bless you.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Obesity(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you don't have any solution please avoid advising people online.

Lower Animals do not masturbate so why advising a whole human to masturbate.?

DanseMacabre:
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

**Modified: It's disheartening that majority of Nigerians claim to understand English, but sarcasm which is a critical component of the language always flies over their heads.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
okay victor...can't really remember you though ..you been dey sky3?
no effijazzi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.