Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (34710 Views)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The first person you encountered sex with really matters...
Carry your cross bro...

Though Its high time you leave this shii...
u right bross that is what is affecting me
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I never one CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

On my way to ASHAWOO house!

make nobody spoil my VIBE abeg..

I just de REASON d Chinese style wey I go use NACK Kate, dat ASHAWOO BANI sweet well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
ur own worst bro i get hope were u dey

4 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
ur own worst bro i get hope were u dey
Holly Gram cool Gee!

E depend on how much RUBBERZ (money) wey u take de NACK ASHAWOO!

me na 5h or 1k and I de NACK ASHAWOO like 4 times in a week but inside 1 day, I fit NACK 3 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house!

5h or 1k I don NACK ASHAWOO and majority of doz ASHAWOO BANIS na student from other states!

young BANIS from age 17 to 20yrs de hustle LEGIT here...

So make u know go de REASON sey normal girl no de NACK outside!

infact all the ASHAWOO wey I de NACK, many na student!

see my Gee!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

see waiting de happen to marriages today!

my Gee even if u get GF, na der u go spend MORE!

no be say na only u go de NACK d girl ooo..

her birthday, Na ur head e day...

Valentine's day, na ur head e day...

recharge card, na ur head e day...

subscription, na ur head e day..

exam is around d CONNER, na ur head e day...

making hair n nails, na ur head e day...

small headache, na ur head e day...

my Gee, the matterz plenty!

but if u one stop ASHAWOO house!

E no go easy ooo.. but still de try Man!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

13 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Beloved, I will tell you the Gospel truth - you have not yet encountered JESUS CHRIST. He alone can set you free and restore your loses back.
Few people are still in doubt whether JESUS really exist - it's a very stupid mindset; programmed by the devil to keep people in bondage/darkness (Away from the Light Of God).

Brother, emancipate yourself by accepting JESUS CHRIST. Kneel and confess your sins to Him, He will forgive you (He is not a man). Then look for any active church to build and strengthen your relationship with CHRIST. I mean Churches that preach the true unadulterated Gospel.

(Please endeavour to stay away from these churches that preach only prosperity and never talk about SALVATION, they will cause you more harm than good).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Bigredmachine: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Gee!

me na 5h or 1k and I de NACK ASHAWOO like 4 times in a week but inside 1 day, I fit NACK 3 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house!

5h or 1k I don NACK ASHAWOO and majority of doz ASHAWOO BANIS na student from other states!

see my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

All in all having a girl friend is a million and one time safer... At least staying faithful to one partner reduces the risk of STDs and STIs... Plus maximum satisfaction which u can never get from an ashawo...

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bigredmachine:

All in all having a girl friend is a million and one time safer... At least staying faithful to one partner reduces the risk of STDs and STIs... Plus maximum satisfaction which u can never get from an ashawo...
Holly Gram cool Na true u talk Shar but I no COMPRISUN dat maximum satisfaction matterz!

for here na 5h but if u give ASHAWOO 1k for here, na over maximum satisfaction u go get..

Dem go SUUCK ur PREEK and give u BOBZ to SUUK wit PASSION!

but in all and all, wear CONDOMM..

infact wear CONDOMM for every girl because even ur girl get another nigga wey de NACK her without CONDOMM and dat nigga still get another girl wey em de NACK with out CONDOMM..

but stopping ASHAWOO house no go easy ooo

because dat tin get some SPIRITUAL matterz wey de follow am..

very strong SPIRITUAL matterz ooo

No be waiting ordinary EYERIN fit SEE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Indaboski007: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1
Still on menial job . Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers dont even respect me even though i am other than them with almost 10yrs. My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

Same age

Struggled with masturbation 10years

No gf no money yet

Olosho twice this year and masturbation twice

I started putting my life together late last year learning web development. Keep pushing my man.

The thing is we all need constant income stream and a change of mind. Try Jordan Peterson self authoring program. Its a great way to put your life back on track

6 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Indaboski007: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
I stop masturbation 2yrs ago after 9yrs in bondage u asking me to go back to it

Dont go back

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Jerkbaba: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nothing do you my brother. Just create more self control and take care of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1
Still on menial job . Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers dont even respect me even though i am other than them with almost 10yrs. My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .
If you are serious about getting help then I suggest you consider paying a mental health professional with that money you spend women to get you treatment you need instead. The choice is yours.. undecided
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Blunttruth: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:
Quite unfortunate that many people are battling with brothel addiction. I was once like you op. I never had a girlfriend back then, I was always visiting a brothel.

But since when I met my girlfriend, everything changed. She was like a divine therapist assigned to me by God. It wasn't easy but I fought my way out of my addiction.

Fighting such an addiction is not a day job, you need someone to guide you through. Do you have a girlfriend? If No, then look for a decent girl who truly loves you.

She will do all her best to get you out of the addiction. You can't do it alone, you need someone to guide you.

Please is she Nigerian. Gooodharddick please listen to his answer.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Omo I dey fvck well well,
I dey carry hookups always lipsrsealed
But you that thing call brothel ehhn I dey fear am. Shame no go allow me enter ashawo house no matter how konji hold me I no fit enter brothel

Some of your hook up girls are from brothels.

You aren't different from the op apart from the fact that you do yours at home or in a brothel

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Gee!

see my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Which town you dey do all these 5h or 1k parole sef?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by olawalesammy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
09014142553 whatsapp
I am not a therapist ,
You need three things
Jesus, jesus and jesus
Lets talk
God be with you bro

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by arthurwillia(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
yiu left one bondage to another bondage your name na James bond?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kenzysmith: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2022
arthurwillia:
yiu left one bondage to another bondage your name na James bond?
bro I started d brothel ist, then two years later I started masturbating I have been able to quit masturbating but not brothel

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2022
LagosInter:

Which town you dey do all these 5h or 1k parole sef?
Holly Gram cool I just wake up now to BLA WEED enough WEED!

ur question.. Na for Lagos here!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I just wake up now to BLA WEED enough WEED!

ur question.. Na for Lagos here!

WTF MAN!

Are u serious?

Which part ?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by LocalStandard1(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Carcholce:

Stop bringing Jesus into it. We Christians makes everything about Jesus. You see people blindly fast and pray and think Jesus will take it from there. The OP is a man like Jesus, tell him he can do it even if he’s a Christian or not.
If you are a true Christian believer you will know everything is about Jesus.
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2022
LagosInter:

Are u serious?

Which part ?
Holly Gram cool ikeja under bridge, bariga shomolu, gbagada, ikorodu Igbogbo, oshodi bolade and many more!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ikeja under bridge, bariga shomolu, gbagada, ikorodu Igbogbo, oshodi bolade and many more!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I can see you are a real nigga

I have a group you might be interested in On telegram. Only men. Do u care?

7 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by abercrombie(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Ever since i knack and shawo ugly girl condom bust because of serious konji,this ugly bani still give me gonorrhea join wey i dey spend money treat,have vowed in my life never to visit a brothel or have unprotected sex with any girl accept the one i will marry after we have gone for hiv nd other stds test....

God forgive me nd heal me from this sickness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Boogyman557: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2022
LagosInter:

I can see you are a real nigga

I have a group you might be interested in On telegram. Only men. Do u care?
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I no de on telegram ooo

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by treziMcCarthy: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
LoL, did you just say maturation is bondage in one of your reply, chaiii I God epp uz, petronizing olosho no be bondage, bro... You need to retract, sit down and reason your life... First, I will ask u.
Do you smoke(not talking about cigarettes o),or do you drink.
If you drink, stop it and avoid friends that make u drink to stupor, channel your energy to making money, if you are too old to learn a skill... Look for a sure street OG, to show you way...

You have become lost due to thee hand your parents gave you...

Richx children always end up misbehaving, because they got everything on a platter of gold.

Man up now, else you will hate what you become by tomorrow, your mom is still your backbone now,what if she's not available for you again... You die of depression.
Man up man, stop petronizing ashawo.. Look for a decent girl, plan your future together and think outside the box...

Smoke Marijuana once in a week.

Don't let it get to your head

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

Comrade this your advice no go oo
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Before I opened this thread, I knew it’ll be kenzysmith of all nations.

5 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .

Your matter pass prayers ......... Self determination and therapy (by professionals)........
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by bilo1(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
If only you believe,then you will defeat your chronic addition.Now stand up on your feet and say a firm no to your addiction

1 Like

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by mema900: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:

See, the sperms that biulds up in ur body must be let out MUST be let out someway, its a natural process. Just find a cheap way to let it out...masturbate when you can, Bleep once in a while. The more u bottle it, the more problem it will create.

3 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by ruggedtimi(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels women fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched.

A graudate of UNIBEN with 2.1. Still on menial job.

Parents wealthy and Ist son, dad has techinically disown me. My younger brothers don't even respect me even though i am older than them with almost 10yrs.

My childhood friends start avoiding me only my mum regard me as a human being Please pray for me .
Henry?
Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Mozegee: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
U guys should stop given rubbish advice here.why masturbation �instead of you to advise him to seek the face of god
DanseMacabre:
Just switch to mastvrbation instead bro. Make you rest small.

2 Likes

Re: Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by Unity19(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
You did not stop masturbating. You only replaced it with higher vice. If you did not visit the brothel, you would still be masturbating. Please try and visit a therapist and be decisive with your decision to stop visiting the brothel.

kenzysmith:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.