Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online (5127 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:48am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Genital warts she-male monkee and that's who I am....and so what cheesy

You need a monkey to mate with,that's what's up..hahahahahaha
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:00am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

You don dey tire?

why are you running away from me?. grin

Your body odor is suffocating me from wherever you are..
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:01am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

that's your business I Bleep dogs alot for free grin...proof above

We all know that,we just praying for someone to leak your tape..Lobatan
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:30am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

What my white masters see when they look at afrizoo shemales like my pathetic self

Your life,your masters,your business

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:30am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Simple internet, transgendered like me can't invent. I am an animal

Yes I am insane,thanks for the insult. grin

As long as you notify me of when you intend taking that thing called life..then I'm impressed

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:06am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am dumb. I can't comprehend simple English.

As long as you notify me of when you intend giving me money..I am about to starve to death

Die fast please. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:07am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My life,my wide anus. My masters,my business

Ap£. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:07am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I am dumb. I can't comprehend simple English.

As long as you notify me of when you intend giving me money..I am about to starve to death

Die fast please. remember to send me notifications
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:08am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

We all know that,we just praying for someone to leak my tape but it won't sell. That's why I fvCk dogs and goats for free.Lobatan

You will impregnate and marry them. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

My life,my wide anus. My masters,my business

Feminist black Ap£. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:10am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

My body odor has killed my goaty girlfriend. How can I get another one?.

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:10am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

We all know that,we just praying for someone to leak my tape but it won't sell. That's why I fvCk dogs and goats for free.Lobatan

they will impregnate you and marry them. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:11am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

You need a monkey to mate with me,that's what's up. That's why I post the pics of the monkey to w@nk hard..hahahahahaha

Ode. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

My feminist copper digging body odor has killed my goaty married lover. How can I get another one?.

Only T.B Joshua can save you but sorry He's late.. So you remain condemned with no husband..

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:12am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I will impregnate and marry them. grin

Of course you will. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:13am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Let me Die fast please. remember to send my ashawo mum money

She is dead. She died of aids grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:14am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I am an empty headed black Ap£. grin
grin cheesy splendid
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:15am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Only T.B Joshua can save me but sorry He's fvcked me and gave me monkey pox.. So I remain condemned with my goat who satisfies me..

Cursed negroe. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:15am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

i need a monkey to mate with me,that's what's up. That's why I post the pics of the monkey to w@nk hard..hahahahahaha

Ode. grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:16am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ode me wey no get brain to invent anything. I am a black monkee indeed. grin

Wow cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:17am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Only T.B Joshua can save me but sorry He's fvcked me and gave me monkey pox.. So I remain condemned with my goat who satisfies me..

Cursed copper not digging ..fetching olooooshoa grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Monkies are my relatives. I must have good fvCk with them

F00l grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Ode me wey no get brain to invent anything. I am a black monkee indeed

Wow cheesy

Your own insult shock you to wow abi....hahahaha No child at this age..chai
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:19am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Monkies are my relatives. I must have good fvCk with them

F00l grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:19am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I dey outside east...I run commot but I dey support ipob. I am a coward

Indeed grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:20am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Make I support ipob. Maybe dem go dash me land grin

Barren land. You no see say them dey drag Lagos with afonja? Mumu. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:22am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I punch like a b1tch. That's why I recycle yours. I be olodo for class na. Copy copy like me grin

Wow. cheesy
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:22am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

I dey outside east...I run commot but I dey support ipob. I am a coward..I die for ESN

Indeed grin

Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:23am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

See people dey watch o...as acidbath dey beat me black and blue. My anus don wide finish. shocked embarassed

Yes. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:23am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I will join UGM make bullet enter my brain small.

Please do. grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by Acidbath: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Weak screan shots wey I dey post. embarassed I no Sabi read at all

Keep them coming b1tch grin
Re: What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
Acidbath:

Make I support ipob. Maybe dem go dash me land

Barren land. You no see say them no dey give feminist wey dey barren land.Mumu. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy Who Hardly Calls You / Learning To Love The Person You Found! / Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.