Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14903 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 3:42am On Aug 13, 2007
k0be:

babeelove your stock don rise o, all because of me. angry

How charming!!!

k0be:

i commot one second una steal my show. babeelove, nothing spoil, i see u don ey sheat me wit doyin already. na so life be?

You know now-soja go soja come!!!

olanajim:

Same here. I am still laughing. Why? Because I know there are three types of mirrors that can be used at any position. And they give you diffence impressions. PLANE MIRROR, CONCAVE MIRROR AND CONVEX MIRROR. Everyone use what he like.

Please explain Is it a lithmus test for spotting gentlemen on Nairaland

Omo Eko:

We got no gentlemen on NLand oh not to talk of fine gentlemen , what we have are rude, and ignorant men, neither are they attractive looking cry cry. They are very disrespectful towards the ladies, so plz tell me oh, what is so gentle about them shocked undecided

Omo Eko, easy oh!!! I think they can be reformed under the right clinical conditions!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:45am On Aug 13, 2007
Bwahahahaha, nl no go kill me oh!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:56am On Aug 13, 2007
Babee, there is no doubt that gentlemen abounds in nairaland. The fact that they make hilarious and sometimes funny coments on topics didn't make them any less a gentleman. A gentleman may not go out of his way to say he is one. That is why most of them are laughing at this thread. They are reading it though to know what you guys say about gentlemen. See why I am laughing? Afterall, the poster didn't say the gentlemen should announce themselves. It ask you people to comment on them.

If anybody didn't see a worthy gentleman around him or her, it is probably a result of the mirror he use to view them. So, as I pointed out, we have difference type of mirrors. WHATEVER MIRROR YOU USE, WOULD ACTUALLY REFLECT YOUR OWN PERSONALITY TO THOSE WATCHING YOU. If your mirror deceives you, it can't deceive others that stand at a better angle. So I laughing again watching those mirrors as you focus it on the others.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:59am On Aug 13, 2007
Bros najim u get time o.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:00am On Aug 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked--------WTF!!!!

Are you kidding me I have to read your post again olanajim!!!

doyin13:

Bros najim u get time o.

So wetin you dey do for here wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:01am On Aug 13, 2007
na work now.

but men i no get time for long story
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Babee, there is no doubt that gentlemen abounds in nairaland. The fact that they make hilarious and sometimes funny coments on topics didn't make them any less a gentleman. A gentleman may not go out of his way to say he is one. That is why most of them are laughing at this thread.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They are reading it though to know what you guys say about gentlemen. See why I am laughing? Afterall, the poster didn't say the gentlemen should announce themselves. It ask you people to comment on them.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If anybody didn't see a worthy gentleman around him or her, it is probably a result of the mirror he use to view them. So, as I pointed out, we have difference type of mirrors. WHATEVER MIRROR YOU USE, WOULD ACTUALLY REFLECT YOUR OWN PERSONALITY TO THOSE WATCHING YOU.

shocked shocked shocked :

If your mirror deceives you, it can't deceive others that stand at a better angle. So I laughing again watching those mirrors as you focus it on the others.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think you should start a church!!! You will hit a jackpot with this logic of yours!!!! Say what
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:05am On Aug 13, 2007
Doyin13, It isn't bros najim, it is olanajim. As for time, what time? Everybody get time to laugh, you know?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:11am On Aug 13, 2007
I say thank God for computer oh!!!  Some people will just be a nightmare to meet in real life!!!  I am so thankful it ends here!!!!  Of all the places to meet people, na Nairaland  You must be pretty unpopular in your local district to come here to meet "whatever" here!!! I am not!!!  This is just a game I like to get into, prevent me for participating in too much gossip in my neighbourhood!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by dollyshow(f): 4:15am On Aug 13, 2007
u sure do have some muscles, have viewed ur profile, is that really you? are u a weight liflter or something?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:15am On Aug 13, 2007
Babee, I am not a preacher, so I don't need a church.

By the way, what do u mean by that last statement?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:15am On Aug 13, 2007

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:18am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Sorry I edited--which part?

dollyshow:

u sure do have some muscles, have viewed your profile, is that really you? are u a weight liflter or something?

Boy!!! I had to look too!!!  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed

arm robbery suspect shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2007
@dollyshow

Na me o. Dont be fooled by the muscles. It is my age catching up with me.

grin grin grin

Weightlifter for where. I hope I am more cerebral than that.

Babeelove. Help me tell am.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:21am On Aug 13, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

arm robbery suspect!!!---please call Alagbon Close!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:25am On Aug 13, 2007
'arm robbery'

LOL

Is that a play with words or just an unfortunate typo
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:25am On Aug 13, 2007
Dollyshow, I hope you are not refering to my profile? To be honest, there isn't much on it. I can't even remember what I put there. The last time I check it was the day I registered. Don't rely on it.
It doesn't take me long to know the kind of person anybody is by chatting him one on one. I am not a 'lifter. A psychologist.

Babeelove, I needn't tell you I am a hero where I come from. A lot of friends if I want to have. Anywhere, I go, I tries to see the positive side of life.

Don't condemn nairalanders as unworthy. Believe me, if you look at the right place, you will find real people in nairaland.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2007
Olanajim, if you are not a motivational speaker now

then you are relatively redundant wherever you might be.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2007
Doyin13, are you sure? I have heard that words several times in my locality. Everywhere I go. But sincerely, I had never take a second look. I get my hands full.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2007
@Olanajim

Believe me. Listening to you I feel I can achieve anything right now

Perhaps even get Babeelove to marry me

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

'arm robbery'

LOL

Is that a play with words or just an unfortunate typo

Yes oh! "arm" robbery suspect oh!!!  You are not "armed and dangerous" are you

olanajim:

Dollyshow, I hope you are not refering to my profile? To be honest, there isn't much on it. I can't even remember what I put there. The last time I check it was the day I registered. Don't rely on it.
It doesn't take me long to know the kind of person anybody is by chatting him one on one. I am not a 'lifter. A psychologist.

Babeelove, I needn't tell you I am a hero where I come from. A lot of friends if I want to have. Anywhere, I go, I tries to see the positive side of life.

Don't condemn Nairaland users as unworthy. Believe me, if you look at the right place, you will find real people in nairaland.

Of course I am not condemning Nairaland members.  I am one not so All I am saying is that it ends here and I do not look forward to meeting any!!!  I like fantasy.  My real world should be separate from my "fantasy' world!!!   Don't you think  I have too many friends here--where I live-- to make more here.  So let me just say I like them nameless and faceless!!! I also like to improve me "tying" skills since I am in "secretarial" school!!! cheesy

olanajim:

Doyin13, are you sure? I have heard that words several times in my locality. Everywhere I go. But sincerely, I had never take a second look. I get my hands full.

Are you serious grin
doyin13:

@Olanajim

Believe me. Listening to you I feel I can achieve anything right now

Perhaps even get Babeelove to marry me

grin grin grin

You are terrible!!! embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2007
Now who mentioned something about using a mirror to spot a gentleman Doyin13 is a self-confessed, unrepentant philanderer!!! Marry you With those boobs you call a chest shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:49am On Aug 13, 2007
Lol

Jealousy Jealousy

Don't hate me cause am a D cup
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2007
I just hope I am not an excuse for anyone to flirt. It is there already. There is afterall, nothing motivational about my words. Are there? I just talk!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

I just hope I am not an excuse for anyone to flirt. It is there already. There is afterall, nothing motivational about my words. Are there? I just talk!

This is for you doyin13!!! I think your motivation speaker is trying to make a gent out of you---so you can put away your "flirting" ways!!! tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 4:55am On Aug 13, 2007
I am not flirtatious in any way.

You on the other hand have subtly showered me with your coquettish attention.

But I will not yield.

We men know how to play hard to get. tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by chiegemba(f): 5:00am On Aug 13, 2007
@topic; i 've actually come across some and i personally think they r worth knowin wink smileythumbs up 2 those that r real gentle. . . men  grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2007
Babeelove, I didn't mean 'flirting' in the way you view it. You guys are after all having a good time. Keep it up. Who knows we may have another nairalanders announcing a breakthrough. I am still optimistic.

On having my hands full, I am serious indeed. See, what time it is and I am awake. Doing what? Of course working on something positive.

On your not expecting to meet anyone beyond nairaland, and your fantasies. Good for you. Maybe, I should check your mirror again to see if I can make out something more. Don't wonder too long 'cos I will be looking at your positives. I am blind to the negatives.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:03am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

I am not flirtatious in any way.

You on the other hand have subtly showered me with your coquettish attention.

But I will not yield.

We men know how to play hard to get. tongue

OMG!!! I guess we are all bored!!!  This is what insomnia causes!!!  Well I am awake because I have to work 16 hrs tomorrow and if I go to sleep now I will not survive driving home the next morning.  So pardon my "coquettish" wayo flirting as you call it!!!  It is not gentlemanly to be "sheap"!!!!

chiegemba:

@topic; i 've actually come across some and i personally think they r worth knowin wink smileythumbs up 2 those that r real gentle. . . men  grin

Thank for for bringing us back to planet Nairaland!!!  Pray tell us!!! Did you find any gents!!!  No need to mention names---just give us a hint by scrambling the names a tad!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Babeelove, I didn't mean 'flirting' in the way you view it. You guys are after all having a good time. Keep it up. Who knows we may have another Nairaland users announcing a breakthrough. I am still optimistic.

On having my hands full, I am serious indeed. See, what time it is and I am awake. Doing what? Of course working on something positive.

On your not expecting to meet anyone beyond nairaland, and your fantasies. Good for you. Maybe, I should check your mirror again to see if I can make out something more. Don't wonder too long 'because I will be looking at your positives. I am blind to the negatives.

Are you trying to convince me that you are a gent I think you are rather tricky to figure out!!! What are you up to undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Cheigemba, thank you for being observant. Your mirror show you are a positive person. I guess you used PLANE mirror. It tell it as it is.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2007
@babeelove

I have said it countless times. I am not gentlemanly.

I am what girls call a Right Ole Bastard.

And they lur me for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.