Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71225 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by nnamdi640: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
That of mr billion vans is too much
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Freebills12: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!

Yes he said that! He was categorical in his statement, the only place he owned a house of Peter Obi is in Onitsha. Note co-joined house is not included because he was straight forward in his statement. His house in Agulu is a co-joined house.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by wiseoneking: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Rented house and not his own. His own built house is on Onitsha. Learn to understand and be OBidient kid.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by moneyissweet(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dem no born am well, His agbero boys go just jagaban am for road

NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by emanobis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Must your house be your own property?
Watery Skull
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Babatunde7109(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

But Lagos is zoned in the Southwest, which is predominantly a _______(feel free to fill in the gather).
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by wiseoneking: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided
Rented building is different from owing one. Be OBidient
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
You don't know whether you will be alive by elections next year but you KNOW Obi won't win.

Oga, you are not Nostradamus, go and sit down

APCnaPDP:
Throwback photo of Peter Obi doing a strong poo poo. You won’t like this news but he won’t win, it might pain you but it is the reality.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wetin concern this, concern Peter obi and his leadership .Why is the Zoogerian always bring these kind of things up as a campaign strategy even the useless educated one are also caught in these nonsense.. Also show us his picture in his village stream either bathing or fetching water. Ediots!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Contagious100d(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=113979180]
I see you're getting soft spot for Obi.

Yoruba is the pillar of this country, if not so, the igbos and the hausas would have spoil everything.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi the incoming Nigeria president and the giver of Tinubu nightmares.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Aniluvreal: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided

Has Obi ever told you he doesn't owned a house in Lagos, have you ever heard him said such? By the way how did you know he went to his house, so someone cannot lodge again in the hotel?.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Mathew26(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nvestor02:
If Dem born im mama well make e go trekk like that in Anambra
Agboro like you! Just listen to yourself
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Isaacpositive: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
All these fake life and media attention is not working. Don't show me how Peter Obi trekked home in Lagos, show me one person he empowered before becoming a govenor and one person he empowered as a public figure for eight years.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is because Lagos state is well planned and the most secured state in Nigeria. Our candidate in south/west changed not. Ire oooooo God bless baba Seyi

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NakedTruth4eva: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol even if I show you the house as brainless zombies that you Obi Pandora supporters are, you will still not believe! So rest
Stop spitting venom. I've trekked that bridge too. Does that mean I have a house in Ikoyi or even Lagos? grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by lovat(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
RichDad1:

How long are you? When did you start using smart phones ? Otherwise, you won’t spill this elementary gaffe.
I am right now listening to letter to my unborn child by Tupac.

Guess what, we mimed to the song back when it was released.

I don't go down cesspit with kids.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by deeva2: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Its because Lagos is safe..He shud try that in his state, Anambra, esplly on monday morning..

Yet, his supporters keeps insulting Tinubu who made Lagos attractive/conducive for them to do business.

Igbos are the highest local migrants into Lagos on a daily bases..

Think Lagos

Think Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
VULCAN:
If you had integrity you would have asked the poster to show us the papers of the house he is trekking to.

But integrity is something you lost long ago.

Lol I am the poster! So ask me anything Mr. Integrity grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mnwogu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Mugu!
He had a rented apartment in Lagos.
That does not mean he owned the house.
Use ur head and do some research.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by donmik: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Make him go trekk like this for Anambra his own state naa grin

Una go surely hug transformer on this obi's presidential bid o.

Enemies of good changes
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

His house in Lagos could be anything.
A hotel, an apartment etc.

So all you need to do is to find out where the said house is and publish it.
Not sitting behind keyboard to make noise all the time.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by CaptainAyub: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I own a house in Lagos is different from I have a home in Lagos
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

How come one okeke or arinze isn't contesting to be the governor then?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by toprealman: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Some people refuse to sleep at the gate hoping that the bullion van owner will serve them tea at midnight.
You can pay rent and have a home. Even the foot soldiers at Oshodi call that HOME!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Akerele44(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
When the govt of a state priority is to ensure safety of life of it's citizens...can Pandora walk freely like that in Anambra without hearing the sound of gun shut
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
moneyissweet:
Dem no born am well, His agbero boys go just jagaban am for road

You still dey tail rubbish, shame no dey catch una, Can obi walk like this in Anambra undecided let him try it, if Simon ekpa fraction of ipob no kill am...That is an evidence that Lagos is a secured and working environment courtesy Tinubu Jagaban
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Lionnation: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

did peter obi himself tell you he did not have house in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.